Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
But a lot.of people her age wouldn't have children and get married, does dancing around at home.make you mature? She is lucky financially in terms of youtube, has never really had a real job with a boss..
Agreed. It doesn't make you mature. Endless people are not mature enough to have kids but they work it out with or without family and good finances. She has a degree, and has worked as a fairly successful model with Select so it was any old shit agency and very much a real job. She can probably cook family meals better than most of us put together.

I honestly don't think she's a immature as people make out. She clearly craves attention, is the youngest sibling, has life experiences that many of has have never had or will ever have, and is running a full time YT channel with a unique USP compared to most of them out there. Someone said they were scared about her having a kid. So I reacted saying I am not, and TBF don't really care whether she has a kid or not. It's not like SS needs to get involved for playing silly beggars on TT. 😂 I don't look at anything on TT because the whole fucking platform is immature and childish and really nobody should use that dumb app.

Here is her 3 year career. Maybe cut short because she went to uni? That may not look like a large body of work, but having booked models in my work too, her job was going to endless castings over and over, and her portfolio is not to be sniffed at.

Honestly not trying to derail. I liked her at the start but now find her really fucking annoying for all kinds of reasons. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

kissfm

Did Jesse private his IG? I can't look at this following
No he didn’t! It’s still public. I reckon after Honor goes thru this thread it’ll be private soon enough though

(Also how frickin weird is it to be named Grace and have a bff who’s name is Honor😭 And her boyfriends name too!! Lmao do you guys think Grace only hangs out with people who’s names would be accepted by the church🤣)

• Haha

Harhei

I think her mother diets. There’s been a few clues in some videos where she’s made comments about things being too much (can’t remember specifically) and I’ve seen diet books in the background from time to time. I know this is really vague, but I’ve distinctly gotten that impression before.
Her mum gives me Almond Mom vibes but Grace always praises her for raising them with a good relationship with food. She doesn’t like chocolate deserts and Grace will make her and her sister a ‘lighter’ version of the dessert sometimes when she cooks them meals for videos, I specifically remember a sugar free fruit tart thing they ended up not liking. She seems quite critical in videos where Grace makes her give her opinion on a recipe.

oshare

VIP Member
Given her church, their faith, her family, her friends, her upbringing. Sorry but why would she be any different and be in support of the LGBTQ+ community or even women's rights? Why? Because she's in her mid 20s and has a youtube channel? Because you want to like her more? Because it's awful to realize someone you have followed for years may not be in line with your own beliefs?
It's not that hard to imagine what she's like behind closed doors taking everything into consideration. I really don't see why she's any different. If she was, we would know (for example: she wouldn't be still going to her church all the time, marrying within her circle...).

I still think their church looks quite a lot like Jehova's to be honest. From the things you guys have shared it looks a lot like what I hear from my family. As i said before, half of my family is Jehovah's witness. I love them incredibly much but I always feel like I can not be myself when I am around them. How I view the world is very very different from them. But we have an understanding. They can talk about things they do for their religion and I am open to listening, of course as it's important to them, as long as they don't try to ~convey~ it onto me, which thankfully they never have. And they never ask about things like dating, sexuality...

I don't know, I always feel like there is a lot of overlap between them, how they view things. Of course I understand their starting point is different and what not.
What do you guys think?

• Sad

kissfm

Her at her hen do doing a sack race in a white outfit with a veil is giving me the ick.... it's giving 5 year old at a kids party
Reading this was bad but actually seeing it was even worse omg😭😭 even if they want to do sports day why couldn’t they rent a nice property to do it in?? Imagine not leaving ur house at ur hen do

jackolantern

VIP Member
She's just as shameless as the rest of them, if not worse actually cause I've never seen anyone name drop brands as much as her to get them to send the thing she want. You can more than afford it, put your hand in your pocket. Noone owes you a honeymoon, ew.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d dare do it before the night of her wedding… makes me sad thinking she barely knows this person and hasn’t even experienced ‘proper’ intimacy with them before. I know it’s her religion etc, but sex says a lot about compatibility within a relationship, and the pressure she must be feeling to do it for the first time that night must be horrible
I agree. I know there will be rare cases but in general, I just don't believe you can truly be 'in love' with someone after such a short amount of time, especially having never lived with them or had any intimacy at all. I feel like she's just met someone decent enough and gone the family way. It's really bloody sad.

mfch

I don't mind Grace, I think she's funny and a lot of it is for comedic effect, but her content has gotten very boring. Like it's the same thing over and over again and verging on unwatchable. It's like she's sick of it too. I swear I've seen the tiktok bakery video four times already.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I think she looked so lovely in the dresses. Definitely got flashbacks to her modelling career when she tried them on. I think she wore them all well.
Calling her a stick insect isn't nice.

I'd guess she's getting married this summer if she's already dress shopping!?

ariawyn

I’m not jealous on the tat that she spends her money on, but when you see things like the dressing gowns and then reflect on the fact that like, last year I was “fasting” one day a week to save money so I could go to my friends’ birthday parties at fairly cheap restaurants etc and it just puts it into perspective. Like that’s not Grace’s fault, obviously, but there’s a certain level of obliviousness to it. Nobody cares about dressing gowns that much, there’s not even a novelty factor to it.

• Heart
  • Sad

gisellejoly

I never even thought of connecting her dislike for HP and Halloween to Christianity but wow it makes so much sense. Especially since Grace loves all sorts of holidays and gimmicky holiday food, surely she should love Halloween too..

Harry Potter and Halloween aside, it’s evident Graces family is unusually religious for 21st century Britain solely because all three siblings in the family got married off in a matter of months to the first person they dated and they clearly don’t do sex before marriage. Each to their own but in the 21st century among British people that’s incredibly unusual and to most is considered overly religious. Even going to church every week as a young adult puts you in a tiny minority. I went to a church school until I was 18 and went to church as a kid but I still don’t know a single person who waited until marriage to have sex, except jehovahs witnesses (who are literally in a cult).

I just feel like kind of faith Grace has seems extreme to most people who were raised vaguely Christian in the UK..

Last edited:
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
just noticed her stats.. a new era 92k views
month later 50k views
a month ago 40k views
pack for paris 32k views..

dropping like the proverbial stone

also have we covered the Shalom Jackie tagline on her channel.. pretty odd for a Christian
Presumably that's a Friday Night Dinner reference.

gisellejoly

She's also only posted 2 videos to her main channel this whole month when youtube is literally her job. Not that I watch her as much anymore, but it seems her interest is dwindling. I think it will only continue as she begins wedding preparations
She's probably spending a lot more time with her new fiancé and probably can't film much without it being awkward since he doesn't want to be on youtube.

What road is her channel going to go down? Her fiancé is (understandably) very private. He's at the beginning of his career and works in a sensitive and professional field. I wouldn't ever entertain the thought of dating a vlogger let alone marry one as I find it very immature and attention seeking but this is the position he's in now.
If they get married and share a home, would he be comfortable letting her film it? and if they have children I doubt he will allow her to make mummy content with them.. So what is Grace's future on youtube? I think it's unlikely he will change his mind on appearing on camera. It would be so unprofessional, and if he's pursuing criminal defence it could even be dangerous. I know a few barristers and none of them even have facebook profiles.
I think her youtube will flop once she's married, unless she moves away from the vlogging and random content and towards something more structured like baking videos that would allow her to separate her personal/daily life from her online life.

Reactions: 15

citylifemcfc

Anyone catch her tiktok of rating dressing gowns, and trying a £85 soho home one, and a £60 white company one? How the other half live!

• Sick
  • Wow

jackolantern

VIP Member
She’s such a lazy cheapskate with her videos these days. She says her followers asked her to review online ordered wedding cakes and she essentially get flavoured tasting cupcakes? You literally have one singular job, do it properly 🙄

She’s still begging a honeymoon and wedding cake in that video too, it’s just so tasteless. Ask your parents who are forcing you into marriage with a stranger to spare some of their combined £120k pa of income
Or just I dunno, pay for it herself? She’s hardly hard up

• Haha

polarbearninja

The reason I think she has issues is not because of her size, but because of her behavior. And many others here have pointed this out as well. I have had an ED and I have friends who have (some had) an ED. They are definitely not skinny, but they did have severe disorders and one of them still has. EDs are not about size, it's about behavior. We are not jumping to conclusions either. We are sharing our thoughts, that is what tattle is for, to share, discuss and share opinions/thoughts. Also Grace has a rave topic, so if you guys are here to rave about her please go to the other thread.
I'm saying that I have doubts that most people here saying they think she has an ED would think so if she wasn't skinny because her behaviour to me isnt out of the ordinary. Yes tattle is for discussing opinions on things, that's what I'm doing too. I still don't think it's fair to assume someone has an ED on here based on very little evidence.

Also, do you think that saying that I don't think Grace has an ED is me raving about her? 😐 Only people who think she does allowed on this thread so 🙄

I've critiqued Grace plenty on this thread on countless things (mostly unoriginal content), I just won't say she has an ED based the information we have about her.

sourlemons202121

I used to check this thread religiously, but I’m so bored of her now I can’t even be bothered to to do this. Seriously? Bathrobes over 100 pounds? That’s like 200 dollars Canadian. That’s close to a full day of work in my office job.

shammy24

Lost in a tragic accident involving a whisk, a bathtub and a jellycat in the crisp aisle of Tesco

• Haha