Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkmango

Do we actually know that she's even in the 'no sex before marriage' camp though? Has she said this?
I think it’s kinda obvious with the church she’s with and the fact both her siblings lived at home for a whole and quickly found a partner and was engnaged and married all within a year….There is no reason to rush unless they were waiting for marriage

Reactions: 14

oshare

VIP Member
Christ. Another New York trip? She really has zero ideas for new content hasn’t she? Grace is obviously so wealthy now she has no problem treating a stateside trip like another visit to McDonald’s.

One of my bucket lists is to see New York at Christmas. I doubt I’ll ever get there. She goes twice in a few months, AND her trip at Christmas was another failed waste of time.
Yeah it's unfair. Of course it's her money and she can spend it as she wishes, but I understand where you are coming from. It's difficult to see when you have such a strong wish and seeing someone else making your wish come true but wasting it on unless shit. It's unfair
(Also: sending you many hugs ♥ truly hope one day your wish will come true)
---
She has 7 days a week to create, edit and post content. I don’t understand why she’s not putting more interesting content out? Maybe she’s a bit burnt out of doing the same shit over and over again.
I used to love Grace and I couldn’t wait for her videos to come out, now I couldn’t care less..
Having a burn out is not what Grace is experiencing. Please use, term, condition.. correctly. She's bored. She has no direction. That is something else than being burned out. When you are burned out you pretty much physically and mentally can't do anything anymore. It's the worst. Grace is bored and lifeless. That's a big difference.

• Heart

LemonCakes

That Church is odd to me, maybe it's just the Irish Catholic in me, but I didn't even those very 'American' club-atmospheric churches existed on this side of the Atlantic. Very big culture clash!

Is the rush a sex thing? I have heard of people that do that?
It is usually, especially for the guys. But I know a girl who dated a guy for two years before sleeping with him and she was so much like Grace - same physique and personality and everything. I can see Grace putting it off like no one's business.

I can't imagine the tears that will happen after her fiance tells her her doggy teddy bear can't be in the bed when they have sex

• Haha

gisellejoly

In all fairness I don’t agree with that, she’s said and demonstrated many times in videos her support for the LGBTQ+ community.
When? The only thing I remember is her saying that was even tangentially related to gay people was when she said Tom Daleys baby is cute. Which means nothing because you can think a baby is cute while also thinking his parents are going to hell :ROFLMAO: I’ve been watching her ages and never heard her say anything in favour of womens rights either

I could not agree more! I’m one of her subscribers BECAUSE she used to do Christmas and stuff like Christmas in July.
I am totally sick of now hearing her harp on about how much she love’s Christmas, when in reality she can’t be arsed doing anything but bare minimum.
As a protest I’ve not watched her latest vid. I can get the gist of it from reading here anyway. It’ll just be another close up of her face anyway.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Off topic.

I find my first impression of grace hilarious because I had it so wrong....
I found her through a recommended video and it was her what I eat in a day but niomi smart style and I legit thought that she was married to her brother and they had a kid together..... But then I actually followed her and she was just a kid herself and it's so weird she is now engaged???

• Haha

Harhei

or some kind of family issue illness/bereavment etc. Imo anything less than this is not an excuse for not even an instagram post saying she i staking time off
She’s got a community area on both channels, just a ‘Hey I need a few more days, see you soon’ would do - I’m not expecting any details but if you say a specific date then disappear off every platform you’re active on it does cause some frustrating curiosity

bumblebee365

Just watching her latest video / rehash of the tired toogoodtogo concept she did a couple of years ago... I feel like she has had a massive personality switch of late, gone is the excitable hyper Grace replaced with quiet posh London coolgirl filming in her fiances flat lmao, anything to bag a hubbie :rolleyes:

Calabria

VIP Member
When I think of grace in Amsterdam all I can think of are those tv shows where Amish people move to New York and try living like normal people
Haha she’s on her Rumspringa! Will she go back and commit to the church or will she run for the hills…

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jackolantern

VIP Member
I swear she started the video saying she knew who was making her cake. But then acted the whole way through like it was such a tough decision and she doesn’t know what she’ll do. When she flat out told us she already decided
Translation - we’ve picked someone but if anyone better wants to do it FOR FREE hit me up babes x

• Sick

jackolantern

VIP Member
Nothing to do with budget for me, I don't even understand hen do's and won't bother personally. Spend as much or as little as you want, no issue at all. I just think it was a weird activity for her. Like you say she clearly enjoyed it so they obviously didn't get it that wrong, just a peculiar choice when there's so much out there we could all picture her loving.

oshare

VIP Member
To me it makes sense to not pay a gigantic amount for your wedding dress. My friends got married 6 years ago (in their mid 20s), they were both doing well with their work and made nice money. Not super rich but well enough middle class and that for people who just finished their degrees. They both looked absolutely stunning on their wedding, he had a beautiful suit and she wore a stunning dress, but they were not extremely expensive. They rather wanted to spend the money on nice food and I remember they hired a bus to drive their family and friends to the different venues (city hall, church, place to eat and party). So they decided to cut down on the cost for their own pieces as they said it didn't matter to them as much. Maybe they feel the same. I think they will invite loads of people to their wedding and that can get super pricey when you budget food, venues, drinks...

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bet deep down Honour is seething that Grace is got engaged (and therefore married) before her. I always felt like she felt like the better, prettier and cooler one of them and I'm sure she imagined herself getting married before Grace as she obviously sees herself as the better pick of the two. I bet she's super envious
I can see her turning on Grace one day. I had a friend like that in my early 20s, she turned 180 degrees on me, dropped me like a hot potato when I was no longer at her beck and call (i.e. I was concentrating on my studies and wouldn’t travel at short notice to see her and she never offered to travel to me). I get that vibe from Honor.

I decided to stop watching her videos since the Vlogmas mess. I got the jist of them from reading on here - and as I thought it was just more of them same tripe she has been peddling for 18 months.

However yesterday I decided to watch her “I’m back” video.

I nearly kicked the tv off the stand. If I see or hear that gurning simpleton ever again it will be too soon. She just enrages me now.

• Haha

kissfm

I really don't think it's that deep - we hardly doxed him or asked the sun to write an article on him. I can imagine a lurker could've dm'd her screenshots of the thread or something and that's how she's found out we know who he is... if that's reason she's not posted much. I can totally imagine her not giving that much of a fuck about vlogging altogether as she's likely spent the holidays with the family and her man so what could she possibly show us? Her talking to people off screen? Her smashing a jar of mayo while prepping dinner? (This used to make me INSANE how does a single person smash several jars of mayo)

jackolantern

VIP Member
Someone might have already mentioned this but all of his socials seem to have vanished. So they obviously know that he was found. I do feel a bit bad for the guy cos he’s just a ‘nobody’ and probably wants to remain private but he knew Grace was an online personality from the start surely. What was he expecting? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't. We literally found fuck all, if it's that they are being precious for nothing.