Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I like her old content and went off her when she mentioned the engagement. It gives me the ick that her parents have just married off all 3 of their kids in such a short space of time. I say that as someone who was raised as a Catholic! I don’t even know why she is bothering to mention the wedding if she is keeping it private! She has a right to do that, but it’s just odd!
Probs cause wants gifted wedding stuff

Reactions: 17

oshare

VIP Member
A gifted honeymoon is NOT a stretch. Many influencers have received gifted honeymoons. Pretty weird tbh. Would rather plan my own honeymoon in stead of getting one pre-packaged and having to make ""work"" out of it. but maybe that's just me

gisellejoly

I don't think her church/family are as strict as some people might be assuming. She still freely watches movies and TV shows that involve sex out of marriage and other things that probably don't align with her church. She's still friends with people who aren't religious at all (Taz is all I know of but still). She also still does a lot of things on her own like travelling and staying in hotels alone and meeting her bf alone. And yeah the modelling.

I think if the church was stricter she wouldn't be doing those things. She does come across as 50s housewife-ish but I think that's partially just her personality. Same with the modest clothing thing, she's a prude. Her dad might not like revealing clothing but thats not necessarily all about the church. Plenty of dad's don't like their children dressing a certain way (not that I agree he should be able to police an adult woman).
Her churches entire shtick is to appear modern, hip and multicultural to attract a wider range of people than a more traditional ‘fire and brimstone’ fundamentalist church. Think lots of (Christian) pop music, sermons about social media and that kind of thing. Idk if anyone knows of Hillsong church, it’s a Pentecostal church that is really popular with celebrities in Hollywood, like Justin Bieber and Chris Pratt. Grace’s church is under the same umbrella of churches as that. They aren’t total weirdos like the Amish or something, they live normal lives and integrate with society, but they can still harbour some pretty regressive views in private. In places where these types of churches are larger and have more influence on society (aus and the states) they often get involved in controversy for saying inflammatory things.

oshare

VIP Member
She's definitely not short on money, and it's not like a ticket to NYC is *that* expensive. I mean yes it's freaking expensive (to me, and most of us), but if you can pay 50 pound for a chocolate was is say 800 pound for a return ticket to new york? that's just 16 chocolates!!!

opal73

VIP Member
Chloe moved in with her husband before they even got married from what I recall (shocking with their religion). It wasn't long before but I remember her moving out and not being married yet. Maybe they're living with the husband's parents but I didn't hear that anywhere (or maybe they moved back into the booths to save I guess). It's been just Grace and her parents for years now, I know she definitely made content about being sad both her siblings were gone.

I do think she will move. He's not going to commute that long to work in London and to be honest one of the reasons they're getting married is so she can move in with him and it be allowed in the eyes of her church/their Christian beliefs. She's not marrying him just to stay with her folks.
It will be too weird to see Grace go from essentially being a tall 12 year old living at home filming tiktoks and youtube videos to moving in with a man she's known for a little over a year!

gossipman

I had to laugh at the fact that she couldn’t look round the supermarket because she had such a busy day ahead and then went on to make a creme egg scotch egg. Does she know what a tiring day is?

• Haha

sourlemons202121

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if at some point she just dips out without goodbye content or anything like that. I think she’s kind of proved that she’s not really into her channel or her viewers.

Ccapf

VIP Member
So we're having a kiddy sports day theme for a hen do for a woman who's meant to be getting married for life. There's somethiing odd about that. I hate when people attach a childhood theme to adulthood. Gives me the creeps.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Even his linkedin is gone which seems weird and annoying for him as it's quite important in lots of careers (especially law etc.) to have linkedin
Thats just nutso being that private. What’s he trying to hide, he’s not fucking MI6. Although also nutso anyone even thought to look for it 😂

• Haha

Taliss13

Yeah! I was wondering that too! Hate when they like “SOmeTHiNG HApPeNED oVeR ChRISTmaS bUT ThANKS FOr ReSpeCTiNG mY PRiVaCe”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mcgee

VIP Member
Wonder what her hen do will consist of, maybe instead of a bar crawl it’ll be a supermarket crawl.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I agree. I know there will be rare cases but in general, I just don't believe you can truly be 'in love' with someone after such a short amount of time, especially having never lived with them or had any intimacy at all. I feel like she's just met someone decent enough and gone the family way. It's really bloody sad.
Especially as it is her first relationship (I think) watching this latest vlog... its actually just annoying to watch. Also her lack.of awareness of amazon warehouse workers etc. Not just her of course, loads of people don't think about the consequences of next day delivery etc. But it makes me angry when people who are religious/apparently care about other people don't actually think about the consequences of their actions. Sorry for the rant.
---
She's 100% trying to get free rococo for the wedding. I don't really buy chocolate there but I would never buy again if they sponsor her..ditto divine (which i did used.to.buy), why on earth have they given her this?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
It’s laughable her calling her extra Grack vlog “a slow week” like any other week in her life is fast-paced, busy or hectic.

• Haha

opal73

VIP Member
Grace and Honor together make my skin crawl, couldn't bear to watch their NYC vlogs. I am curious what they'll actually be doing there though, considering Grace is on the prudish side

opal73

VIP Member
She definitely has a nice life, to be able to wander through the supermarket at her leisure, not worried about how much anything costs, stay at hotels on a whim, and being able to write it all off. Not to mention everything that gets gifted to her. I can't see her hacking a regular job, even something relatively menial or non-customer service

ariawyn

Her stuff did used to be so entertaining and even informative at times. Now it’s just “watch me go places and buy things”, it gets soulless (which is a dramatic term considering we’re talking about YouTube videos but Yknow).

kissfm

maybe I’m underestimating the police in the UK but I really really doubt anyone gives a fuck about Grackle or her boyfriend enough to 1. dox them and 2. for the police to interfere. Grace is hardly a household name, most people on tiktok who would’ve seen the guy wouldn’t even know what they’re looking at

Leslie Nope

I’ve just found this thread!! Why is she in Amsterdam in all places and with Honor of all people? 😭
I’ll be honest with you, I was convinced for a LONG time that Grace was closeted and either Honor or Taz was her partner …
I know she’s engaged to a guy now but I’m not unconvinced ragardless.

• Wow

Harhei

I watched the first ten minutes of one of Papa Booth’s sermons and my god it was boring, how can you use so many words to say to little? Most Megachurches are like that, it’s all smoke and mirrors and loud worship music to make you emotional by default.