Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
She’s such a lazy cheapskate with her videos these days. She says her followers asked her to review online ordered wedding cakes and she essentially get flavoured tasting cupcakes? You literally have one singular job, do it properly 🙄

She’s still begging a honeymoon and wedding cake in that video too, it’s just so tasteless. Ask your parents who are forcing you into marriage with a stranger to spare some of their combined £120k pa of income

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

fluffybunny101

You know the one thing that seems odd to me is if her parents really were that reserved would they really let their 16 year old model? I know very little about their religion and religion in general if I’m honest so I could be way off the mark. But I can’t imagine a household holding such strong values and then being like Yepp fly Grace out to New York to walk the runway. Just seems so bizarre!

kissfm

Finally managed to find him as well!! Litro can’t believe Grace went to his graduation in a north face puffer and didn’t even bother to take it off for a pic😭 they look like siblings in that pic

• Haha

Muh

She's very sheltered.
Not surprising that it was an afternoon kiddie style do in her parents' backyard.
Couldn't see her on a sesh over in Soho.

She's gonna freak out on her wedding night.

• Haha

fluffybunny101

It’s so interesting reading everyone’s thoughts on here! I’ve been a silent follower for a while. I used to love Grace during the lockdowns and found her a breath of fresh air compared to the normal influencer slog. But found I became less interested in her videos as I think she became less interested in making them. But I have such a different opinion than a lot on here. I think it’s all an act. Don’t get me wrong she’s clearly young at heart and a bit childish etc. But I actually think she is far more intelligent than we realise and outside of YouTube has a whole life we know nothing about. I think lots of YouTubers start with showing a little of their life till eventually you know everything about them. Grace is almost like the opposite, I could tell you very little about her other than the tid bits of informations that she lets us know about and even then you don’t always get an update further along. I think she does way more ‘community’ stuff whether church related or not than we will ever know! I must admit she’s irritating these days but I find her probably a little easier to handle than the influencers promoting absolutely unattainable lives for most!

oshare

VIP Member
The reason I think she has issues is not because of her size, but because of her behavior. And many others here have pointed this out as well. I have had an ED and I have friends who have (some had) an ED. They are definitely not skinny, but they did have severe disorders and one of them still has. EDs are not about size, it's about behavior. We are not jumping to conclusions either. We are sharing our thoughts, that is what tattle is for, to share, discuss and share opinions/thoughts. Also Grace has a rave topic, so if you guys are here to rave about her please go to the other thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Harhei

It’s sad because those brides will look forward to it their whole engagement and then the actual event will be so much less romantic and so disappointing compared to what they’ve built it up to be. It takes months of open communication and work to actually have a great time. Other people have the benefit of trial and error with other partners over time before they find ‘the one’. One year is really nothing when building a relationship, especially if you’re not doing much more than hugs and hand holding. They’ve probably not even had their first real disagreement yet. The first years of marriage must be so difficult. Also can’t believe they still haven’t sorted the honeymoon, they’ve already had a hen do but not booked that and not ordered the cake? She’s definitely messing with the timeline to try to throw people off.

kissfm

I wonder if that's not more because she knows she wouldn't have a strong viewership if she did though?
I agree with this! I’m not religious at all and while I’d be interested to hear about some of her views (particularly about the LGBTQ+ community seeing as the church is very clearly against any rights for anyone who isn’t heterosexual but what are the chances she’d say what she really thinks and wouldn’t try to cater to her audience + with Honor being a homophobe I imagine Grace is too) I would click off immediately if she vlogged a church group meeting where they discuss the bible lol. Religious influencers defo have a following of their own but I don’t think her audience are devout christians who’d be happy to listen to her talking about religion in baking vlogs

Grumpuss

Though she is cringe af, Grace is pretty harmless and seems genuinely happy to be engaged to her mystery dude. I admit I found him on social media and it seems like he comes from a wealthy background, so if she ends up divorced in a few years I doubt it will do her too much harm or leave her in debt. She really doesn't seem the type to ever leave Christianity though, I mean the most rebellious thing she does is buy herself expensive baked goods 🤣.
I think she'll be totally content settling into a traditional life and staying close to her family. Makes for bloody boring videos tho 😴

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
I watched the hen do vlog after not watching her for ages (she's picked up at least 3 new irritating phrases she didn't use previously). I just find it so weird that her family/friends gave her a sports-day themed hen do? It just seems like they're desperate to keep her as a little girl until the last possible moment when she's thrust over to this husband and straight into adulthood. Obviously they're not going to go for a massive piss-up with penis balloons, but I thought maybe a spa day would be more appropriate. Even something like one of those adventure parks so she could at least leave the house?!

I don't move in modern Christian circles- what types of hen parties are typical?

pinkmango

I don’t know why seeing her in a wedding dress made me feel so icky, I guess it’s because I think of her as a child?

Btw it’s on her TikTok of her trying on wedding dresses. I think none of the styles suit her. I think she would look good in a long sleeve dress?

Ellie_Rose

Her fiancé has changed his Facebook photo to one of him alone, without Grace. Maybe he’s realised people found his profile and put two and two together 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Cemma25

It makes me laugh when she says she’s having a quiet day or some ‘me time’ what else does she do??

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
The curse of religion, is a sheltered life imo. Hopefully she learns to grow up, once married. Though I really can't see her being mature enough for marriage. I get the impression mum and dad still control her finances which makes me wonder how she will cope once married. I noticed a shift from her siblings tolerating the baby ish attitude to not at all. Did something happen over the past 3 years besides the pandemic for them to shift their attitudes, or are they just bored of it. She has money to burn though. Hopefully she continues with the videos once married etc. Thank you for the insight btw 😊
I think both of her siblings as key workers might have just become frustrated with it, putting their lives in danger while she was earning a lot kore for just prancing around the kitchen (just my opinion but this is how I would feel)

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Their church website gives me very culty vibes.
Scary shit isn't it. I feel like Papa Booth has an entirely different side to him to that on her YouTube. Don't get me wrong I'm sure he's a lovely Dad, but I imagine he can be very strict/overbearing on the faith side. Backs up that article posted about him ages ago saying he was a super strict headteacher too. Hard to imagine that with how he is on her videos.

D_Wills

VIP Member
it's weird to me she's marrying someone she's never lived with. I just can't imagine that or how it would lead to a happy life. You learn so much about someone when you actually have to do life with them, the day in day out monotony. Surely marrying someone without really knowing how they live is marrying and idealised version of that person.
Completely agree with this, I also think you don't really know someone until you've been with them a couple of years, when the eating out every weekend honeymoon period ends. She's in for a huge surprise when she'll be clearing up piss off the toilet seat and picking up wet towels off the bathroom floor, bickering about who's turn it is to wash up and putting up with the smell of lingering man turds in the toilet 😂

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Yeah I saw him too and panicked for a second thinking her fiancé was identical to her dad😳 but then where was a clip of the fiancés shoes and trousers and they were different so pretty sure he was indeed chaperoning
I just imagine it being like the apprentice when Karen Brady goes everywhere with the team and just keeps her distance to watch what’s going on - like when grace and her fiancé are out places is her dad a few steps further behind or if they are out for dinner is he sat at a table nearby. I want to know the set up if he was chaperoning 😄

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

I thought I saw a man who looked like her dad at the start of the video but thought ‘surely not’ because she was on a trip with her fiancé. So maybe he was chaperoning…

• Wow

gisellejoly

The question I have, is it this summer!? I doubt it because that would be so stressful for her to plan, but the pace at which she is putting out wedding content makes me think that it could be this summer!
Defo gonna be this summer, don’t think she’ll hold off another year and a half before having sex 😭🤣
It won’t be that hard to plan in that timeframe because she doesn’t have a day job

• Sick
  • Haha

yovnglion

All the wedding stuff is making me so uncomfortable I don't even think I can continue watching... She's just too immature and child-like it's like a kid running around playing grown ups and it's actually making me feel uneasy