Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
A few videos back I looked at her and noticed she was glowing. Is there any chance grack could be up the damian?? I know its not 'common' these days in her age group for unwedded christians, but is there any chance she is and that's why theres a drastic need to be married off so goddamn soon. I mean its intense. It's like love is blind!
I don’t think she’d dare do it before the night of her wedding… makes me sad thinking she barely knows this person and hasn’t even experienced ‘proper’ intimacy with them before. I know it’s her religion etc, but sex says a lot about compatibility within a relationship, and the pressure she must be feeling to do it for the first time that night must be horrible

Reactions: 20

oshare

VIP Member
It makes me laugh when she says she’s having a quiet day or some ‘me time’ what else does she do??
It's exhausting to taste pastries and to go out to shops to buy coffee and pretending to be surprised you don't like it!!! a full day of work and then some!

After such a day of slaving away you definitely need a day of bath whisking to calm down!

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Wow its crazy to think she's gone from being single, never having a boyfriend and very child like...to being married and someone's wife within like 18 months!

sourlemons202121

I didn’t think it was possible, but I’m even more bored of her content. Who is her audience even at this point? She’s simultaneously immature and posting about weddings. I think it feels weird because in my mind she’s like 17.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I like her old content and went off her when she mentioned the engagement. It gives me the ick that her parents have just married off all 3 of their kids in such a short space of time. I say that as someone who was raised as a Catholic! I don’t even know why she is bothering to mention the wedding if she is keeping it private! She has a right to do that, but it’s just odd!

jackolantern

VIP Member
What I respect the most about Grace is she has never (to my knowledge) tried to use her platform to promote Christianity or talk about her Christian beliefs very much. She is extremely devout and I imagine that God plays a big part in her life every day and she rarely mentions her faith at all. She volunteers at church a lot and goes to mass every Sunday (even if away from her locality). I just respect that she keeps that away from the camera and isn't trying to convert anyone (like many Christians do).
I wonder if that's not more because she knows she wouldn't have a strong viewership if she did though?

oshare

VIP Member
I bet deep down Honour is seething that Grace is got engaged (and therefore married) before her. I always felt like she felt like the better, prettier and cooler one of them and I'm sure she imagined herself getting married before Grace as she obviously sees herself as the better pick of the two. I bet she's super envious

Reactions: 19

pbjellie

I know this has been touched on before but do we still think she has eating issues ??
I keep swinging between thinking she's just naturally slim and that she's hiding an ED - she just seems unnaturally obsessed with food, going to supermarkets, baking/making food in a way which I was deep in my anorexia. She's also so so so skinny regardless of how much she seems to eat and I just don't know how honest she's being about how much of it she actually eats...

*edit: am well aware some people are just naturally her size without trying and still being healthy but yeah idk something just seems off and she is so much smaller than anyone else in her family*

firegirl18

View attachment 2123349
Nahhh is she actually ok in the head? We’ve just come out of an extremely hard winter (not even gonna mention the energy crisis and mental health issues ppl have to deal with during the winter months) and she can’t wait for it to come back? Is she 8 years old
This just goes to show how little she truly has going on in her life, as Christmas is quite literally the last thing I can think about at the moment

Damn she stayed in Soho House. I wonder if her or Honor are members?

Also, I would like to complain that Honor's name is spelt Honor not Honour when they are British.

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Honeymoon in Amsterdam with Wittol the Seal as well? 😂😂😂

The photo of that fucking seal on the veg in the supermarket makes me ill. I could look past a teddy to comfort you for sleep etc at a push but taking it out and about and photoing it in public 💀

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Maybe the family is in crisis talks since we've 'exposed' the hubby and their church. Maybe she's been banned by Papa Booth 😅

• Haha

kissfm

Grace’s family are part of the church team and you should be able to find it that way. I watched a few of the vids the church has posted and they’re… a lot… I’m not religious and don’t mean to be disrespectful to anyone who is but the things Grace’s parents say in some of those speeches are SO preachy and I can imagine it’d be a challenge for a free thinker to grow up in that household. Might explain why Grace is so sheltered and gets so hung up on tiktok sayings and trends because she doesn’t actually experience any of that irl (same with her weird made up sayings from the previous threads) with her whole family being extreeeemely religious? Maybe I’m just overreacting because I’ve never been exposed to religion, especially to Grace’s extent

emm

VIP Member
I watched the hen do vlog after not watching her for ages (she's picked up at least 3 new irritating phrases she didn't use previously). I just find it so weird that her family/friends gave her a sports-day themed hen do? It just seems like they're desperate to keep her as a little girl until the last possible moment when she's thrust over to this husband and straight into adulthood. Obviously they're not going to go for a massive piss-up with penis balloons, but I thought maybe a spa day would be more appropriate. Even something like one of those adventure parks so she could at least leave the house?!

I don't move in modern Christian circles- what types of hen parties are typical?
I would have thought like a really nice afternoon tea or something, or has she done all of those in London already?

Reactions: 18

Frigg

I personally would rather hen do's be a fancy afternoon tea or dinner with friends instead of binge drinking/sexual stuff (you do you I just wouldn't attend one like that) but even I thought the sports day theme was weird. Grace loves high tea/ afternoon tea and that would've been a great theme for a non drinking hen do. Imagine setting up a lovely high tea with fancy baked goods and sandwiches, they could've even roped her dad in to being the waiter. Grace would've absolutely goofed off at that. I'm assuming they were working with a small budget so couldn't afford to go out, the sports day was just weird though.

zooki

I remember watching Grace a few years ago when she seemed like a breath of fresh air from all the other grabby, lifestyle, promoted content youtubers, she was still a student then and her video's seemed like a student having a bit of fun outside of her studies. I admired her for walking away from what seemed to be a fairly successful modelling career because it wasn't right for her. I don't know if she ever discussed the detail of what went on with that but I assume there was some unpleasantness there and thought maybe she had tried to recapture the safety of her childhood at home after leaving modelling, which I can understand.

Perhaps the pandemic has affected any career plans she might have had but I do think she is in a sort of trap lots of youtubers and content creators end up in. They are making a living off videos and feel like they need to keep churning out more of the same, keeping up the same vibe that isn't really authenic for someone who is no longer a teen or early 20's. It just ends up feeling forced, which it is, the old crowd get bored and age out and the younger ones are like who's the weird adult acting like a child? The content creator is also bored but ever more desperate to hold on to views and subscribers, its sad really but we've all seen it time and time again. I just think relying on youtube or any social media platform as your main income stream is just a bad strategy its not good for your personal development or your mental health. I'm not saying people shouldn't make content but it should be something they do in addition to a real job or purpose or at least in tandem with it. At least Grace has a skill in baking that people love to watch I don't know what she doesn't make more of that over just buying stuff and spending money. I do think living at home into your 20's does affect you, its just inevitable that you slip into that old family dynamic which is fine and I know lots of people don't have much choice these days but I wonder if she even really knows who she is as an adult without having lived on her own or in a houseshare? Going straight from one home where she was shaped by her relationship to her family to another where she is shaped by her relationship to her husband seems like she is skipping a really important step in life.

Still I do like her and wish her well.

She’s got a community area on both channels, just a ‘Hey I need a few more days, see you soon’ would do - I’m not expecting any details but if you say a specific date then disappear off every platform you’re active on it does cause some frustrating curiosity
She does this though, it’s the same as the way she went from milk intolerant and mentioning it in every video to eating dairy without saying a single word - then got upset people were questioning it. She’ll come back and act like she’s clueless as to why people have wondered where she is and imply anyone asking is a hater for it. It’s her MO at this point, as you say nobody is expecting details but she could avoid the question with a simple one line yet she doesn’t.

emm

VIP Member
‘Confetti is made from the flowers Rick has gotten me over the years’ - swear they’ve been together for 5 minutes 😂
Just watching this. Did you think it was sad when she spoke about liking doing the vlog as it gave her day some purpose? Then later acting as if she is so busy.... her rushing around as if she has loads to do on her "lunch break" weirdly gave me the idea that she was rushing to do things before picking up the children from school or something 🙄 100% whe will end up being someone who vlogs/monetises her children