Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the first ten minutes of one of Papa Booth’s sermons and my god it was boring, how can you use so many words to say to little? Most Megachurches are like that, it’s all smoke and mirrors and loud worship music to make you emotional by default.

Reactions: 16
I watched the first ten minutes of one of Papa Booth’s sermons and my god it was boring, how can you use so many words to say to little? Most Megachurches are like that, it’s all smoke and mirrors and loud worship music to make you emotional by default.
where did you watch it? I am intrigued!

where did you watch it? I am intrigued!
Their church is called Life City, they’ve got a YouTube channel. It’s on the back end of a video called Come Up Higher. There’s also one of Chloe talking about their young adult service

Reactions: 1
I'd add pentecostals are also extremely strict, like one of the strictest idk if Grace's church falls into the apostolic but my grandmother was pentecostal and she didn't wear short sleeves and didn't have a television until the early 2000s. They also shun alcohol and don't wear make up, I don't think their church is that strict and traditional but probably adopts some similar views

I'd add pentecostals are also extremely strict, like one of the strictest idk if Grace's church falls into the apostolic but my grandmother was pentecostal and she didn't wear short sleeves and didn't have a television until the early 2000s. They also shun alcohol and don't wear make up, I don't think their church is that strict and traditional but probably adopts some similar views
We’ve seen Grace in a really low neck black cocktail dress for ’going for a meal’ so I don’t think they’re that harsh on dress for young adults. Her black summer dress in Paris was also pretty normal revealing.

Their church is called Life City, they’ve got a YouTube channel. It’s on the back end of a video called Come Up Higher. There’s also one of Chloe talking about their young adult service
god I watched about 2 minutes and gave up, it reminds me of a spoof ted talk I saw once in which he just didn't say anything and went round in circles for 10 minutes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve seen Grace in a really low neck black cocktail dress for ’going for a meal’ so I don’t think they’re that harsh on dress for young adults. Her black summer dress in Paris was also pretty normal revealing.
Yeah she modelled more revealing dress as well so I don't think they're overly strict but considering her families views I feel like they do draw a line somewhere

I think this is probably part of them wanting to seem "modern" and not like a traditional old fashioned church but the views they hold on some other thigns are most likely very regressive

Reactions: 3
Someone might have already mentioned this but all of his socials seem to have vanished. So they obviously know that he was found. I do feel a bit bad for the guy cos he’s just a ‘nobody’ and probably wants to remain private but he knew Grace was an online personality from the start surely. What was he expecting? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even his linkedin is gone which seems weird and annoying for him as it's quite important in lots of careers (especially law etc.) to have linkedin

Even his linkedin is gone which seems weird and annoying for him as it's quite important in lots of careers (especially law etc.) to have linkedin
is it possible to privatise linkedin or has he definitely deleted it? Either way, if he is so obsessed with being totally private marrying someone whose job is showing most of her life online doesn't seem like a great idea imo

Reactions: 20
Thats just nutso being that private. What’s he trying to hide, he’s not bleeping MI6. Although also nutso anyone even thought to look for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's very quiet on YouTube at the moment. What's going on?

I know, I'm just saying I think it's common to not enjoy halloween in the UK. It's not been a big thing until recently and for a lot of people it just doesn't hold that magic or interest so people skip over it. I tried explicitly to disconnect it from my experience if you read my post, and I do think this is something that isn't her church being culty.
I'm in Scotland and my family are / were very devout catholic and Halloween has always been massive here, in fact its literally from Ireland / Scotland and its been celebrated here and in Ireland for hundreds of years so its certainly a big deal in some parts of the UK. I did have a baptist friend as a kid though who wasn't allowed to do anything Halloween and said it was evil so I know some churches don't tolerate it at all.

Reactions: 3
I'm in Scotland and my family are / were very devout catholic and Halloween has always been massive here, in fact its literally from Ireland / Scotland and its been celebrated here and in Ireland for hundreds of years so its certainly a big deal in some parts of the UK. I did have a baptist friend as a kid though who wasn't allowed to do anything Halloween and said it was evil so I know some churches don't tolerate it at all.
But isn't Halloween based on celtic celebrations so in Ireland,Scotland etc it makes sense?

Reactions: 2
What's strange to me is how everyone in the family is so devoted. As someone mentioned: that's a bit unusual in the 21st century. I know lots of people who grew up with strict, religious parents that made them attend church every Sunday, pray etc., but they didn't end up becoming religious themselves. Both her parents and siblings preach at the church and seem really devoted to their faith in a way that's rare nowadays. But then again, most people I know were part of traditional churches that don't really appeal to younger people. This modern church that Grackle is part of seems to heavily appeal to a younger age group and really draws you in by being "unconventionally" conservative. It's giving me sort of cult vibes tbh.

Reactions: 11
Has she ever sworn on a video before?
(Ik that’s not the determinant of religiousness at all before anyone starts, I’m literally just curious lol)

There's one of her mum as well....her voice is so annoying!

But isn't Halloween based on celtic celebrations so in Ireland,Scotland etc it makes sense?
Yeah I say that, it originated in Ireland and Scotland. Former post said it wasn't a big thing in the UK and I was just saying it is in Scotland and Ireland. Not sure about Wales but have definitely heard people from England in the past assume Halloween is purely an American import which it isn't, its from the British Isles.

Reactions: 4
yeah it's approaching second week of January. I wonder if she's even bothered doing a Christmas vlog this year or if her engagement has consumed any remaining interest in vlogging and she thought why bother uploading what little footage she likely has. Half her brand is Christmas though and it's weird if she doesn't upload a christmas day vlog after doing so for the past several years

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.