Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My issue is the trickling it in. If she was at his graduation in Durham she didn't have to vlog it... Most of the vlog was her in the room saying 'we've just done X and now we're off to do Y'. Wasn't exactly riveting.

Why not just NOT mention him at all. As a creator she 100% chooses what she puts out and is clearly trickling him in.
Not to mention that in previous years some of her content was ‘taking myself on a solo date vlog’ or ‘single girl Valentine’s Day vlog’ or something along those lines. Plus the amount of times she mentioned being single in her vlogs…to just suddenly not mention it is a bit bizarre to me. Like with her siblings and her mum we know they don’t want to be filmed but she’ll still say their names, why not just say ‘I’m here for my boyfriends graduation and then just not show him’.
She’s checked out 100% she’s just making money whilst she can until she inevitably gets married and pregnant. Whatever I used to really like her but she’s turned out just like the rest of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
if you're gonna monetise being single then i think the least you owe your audience is to tell them you no longer are. i like the way mia maples has gone about her engagement but they've been dating years so it seems less sudden. i think a lot of people who aren't aware of how her religion influences relationships would disapprove of how quickly things are moving for her if she did get engaged soon

Reactions: 7
in which case whose random graduation did she attend? You only get 2 tickets so odd to see a gf getting hold of one .. usually it would be your parents..
did she actually see the graduation ceremony or did she watch the live recording in a separate area? lots of unis put up a live recording in a lecture theatre for other people to watch that don't have tickets

Reactions: 3
did she actually see the graduation ceremony or did she watch the live recording in a separate area? lots of unis put up a live recording in a lecture theatre for other people to watch that don't have tickets
IDK this was way after my time. I graduated in another century

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentioned being in the cathedral, which is where you graduate in Durham. It's possible they just applied for an extra ticket and got it, or one of his friends had a spare.

Reactions: 3
For my graduation I was allowed up to 4 guests, so I'm not sure that's the most reliable assumption! It's different everywhere. Mine was a uni in London this year.

Reactions: 2
if you're gonna monetise being single then i think the least you owe your audience is to tell them you no longer are. i like the way mia maples has gone about her engagement but they've been dating years so it seems less sudden. i think a lot of people who aren't aware of how her religion influences relationships would disapprove of how quickly things are moving for her if she did get engaged soon

Yes totally agree with this. I completely understand and have witnessed many Christian relationships and marraige. To address the elephant in the room saying she's no longer single but that part of her life for now will stay offline is all it needs. I think Grace's vlogs and content is a breath of fresh air but this sort of hidden away content is just not her norm and so viewers are like what! Also I feel like Graces' viewers would celebrate with her so much!

Reactions: 2
I think a little while ago she asked on IG for Q+A video questions so she must have been planning on saying something about it but just hasn't released the video yet.

Reactions: 1
She’s 100% staying with him in France, when people found his instagram his bio had the French flag in.I honestly could never imagine her in a relationship she seems far too immature to me 😂

Reactions: 12
I can’t! Did she seriously go to McDonalds in France to see “how different” it is ?!? 🙄🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find Grace really unrelatable now, spending so much money on endless 'stuff', always away on holiday somewhere, begging for freebies like all other influencers.... I get the impression she's not feeling YT anymore and will probably end up settling down with this bf, getting married etc. and quitting social media/youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just find Grace really unrelatable now, spending so much money on endless 'stuff', always away on holiday somewhere, begging for freebies like all other influencers.... I get the impression she's not feeling YT anymore and will probably end up settling down with this bf, getting married etc. and quitting social media/youtube.
agree with this. She has no drive to have a proper job or to do any real work. Her degree has gone to waste.

I always thought it’d be lovely if she could open a little tearoom or a bed and breakfast style hotel as she seems to like to treat people and this seems to be something she enjoys herself. Yet she’s just on YouTube begging for stuff whilst pretending to be relatable.

I reckon she’ll never work and will just get married and have kids as soon as possible.

I used to love grace, she was one of my favourite YouTubers. She just seems to have lost her spark now :(

Reactions: 14
agree with this. She has no drive to have a proper job or to do any real work. Her degree has gone to waste.

I always thought it’d be lovely if she could open a little tearoom or a bed and breakfast style hotel as she seems to like to treat people and this seems to be something she enjoys herself. Yet she’s just on YouTube begging for stuff whilst pretending to be relatable.

I reckon she’ll never work and will just get married and have kids as soon as possible.

I used to love grace, she was one of my favourite YouTubers. She just seems to have lost her spark now :(
She would be amazing at that. I hope she doesn’t just go down the house wife road, she has so much talent and is still young, she could do so much before settling down

Reactions: 4