Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just the vibes are sad, she deleted some stuff etc. also she seemed really excited to mention him here and there but doesn't anymore?
I've not watched her vlogs but that's not at all the vibe I'm getting off her tiktok and insta, maybe she just got tired of people guessing who he is in the comments so decided to take a step back?

Reactions: 4
i'm watching her on and off so 100% i could be wrong. i hope they're still together of course 😊

Can’t tell if her latest tiktok vibes are her being sad or if she’s just copying Emily mariko like the lean over her food while she’s cooking and the quiet zero speech audio etc

Reactions: 1
What did everyone think of her latest video? I felt it was so... flat. I'm starting to get bored of her videos tbh 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What did everyone think of her latest video? I felt it was so... flat. I'm starting to get bored of her videos tbh 😬
Saaammeeeeee i turned off half way through. So flat, watching her in her kitchen was fine during lockdown since we were all doing the same (most of us anyway!) but now there’s so much she could be doing it’s just so boring to watch.

Reactions: 3
Is she tryna be like Emily whatever her name is. This is all I ever see her do on tiktok

Reactions: 2
Saaammeeeeee i turned off half way through. So flat, watching her in her kitchen was fine during lockdown since we were all doing the same (most of us anyway!) but now there’s so much she could be doing it’s just so boring to watch.
She really needs to switch up the content. I like a baking video as much as the next person but it defo feels like she’s reverted to lockdown 1 content but without the funny stuff

Reactions: 7
Agreed. She doesn't feel relatable anymore... Most of us are back in work and can't afford to dilly dally around supermarkets all day.

I would love to see her do a new series that uses her platform for good - visit social enterprise bakeries or spread awareness of common food allergies and their alternatives, but for the love of god please get out your kitchen! 🤣

At this point I see more of her kitchen than mine 😂 I feel as though she’s stuck in a rut. To be honest, even if she just got a part time job at a bakery or something I think her content would be 10X more relatable and would give her some sense of routine. This girl literally makes a deal out of going to the supermarket like that’s the only thing on her to do list that day! She clearly doesn’t need the money but there’s no shame in working for a social life. I have two children and a husband I’m only a few years older than Grace and I’m currently studying part time too, I’m fortunate enough that financially I don’t need to work but I felt so isolated having nobody to talk to and so I got a part time job for the social aspect and sense of routine and it’s changed my life 😅

Reactions: 7
I mean, that's her content and, despite it not being relatable, it is calming to know that whatever you do, wherever you are, Grace is in her kitchen :ROFLMAO:. I wonder why she doesn't go to London more often considering she's got a car and all? Just doing lifestyle vlogs of her walking round the city would be so nice, I don't live in London and absolutely love seeing videos from people who do. When I was fresh out of uni and unemployed for a while, I spent hours and hours in the kitchen cooking and baking and I was so sick of it after 3 good months of doing it non stop, I don't get how she does it tbh. My faves of hers are the videos from baking school (her friend group there seemed so lovely) and the one where she rearranged her room.

I wonder if she feels she's regressed a bit with the pandemic? I feel like she was really taking off and making progress with her content and homesickness just before/right as it hit and it's hit her quite hard in terms of getting back out there. I can relate, I do feel a lot of my social skills have been affected by lockdowns and the pandemic in general. Before, she at least had her brother and Chloe to bounce off when she was in the supermarket just chatting, but it feels she went out a lot more to London and other places even just casually than nowadays. I suppose there's a fine line since if she does go out more it's risking more with covid and things are still shut down, but it makes her content look very samey and not that original anymore.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she feels she's regressed a bit with the pandemic? I feel like she was really taking off and making progress with her content and homesickness just before/right as it hit and it's hit her quite hard in terms of getting back out there. I can relate, I do feel a lot of my social skills have been affected by lockdowns and the pandemic in general. Before, she at least had her brother and Chloe to bounce off when she was in the supermarket just chatting, but it feels she went out a lot more to London and other places even just casually than nowadays. I suppose there's a fine line since if she does go out more it's risking more with covid and things are still shut down, but it makes her content look very samey and not that original anymore.
i do feel a bit sorry for her in that she seemed really close to her siblings and it's never easy to be the youngest and the one that gets 'left behind' when everyone else has started moving out.

Reactions: 9
Yes, all of this. How many times can you make flapjacks?

I know I don't have to watch, but I'm actually starting to really feel for her. I doubt she's going anywhere but I honestly think quitting YouTube would be really good for her. If not quitting, at least putting it to the side while she picks up a job or a hobby -she's barely releasing two very chill videos a week these days, how much time do you really need to do that?

Reactions: 8
I don't think there is any reason for concern with Grace, I think the main reason she is filming at home or on her own so much is more because she's made a decision to not film her friends, rather than the fact that she's isolated and not doing much. Her channel has grown so much that I can understand her not wanting to expose her friends and family to comment on the internet

Reactions: 8