Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you read my comment carefully maybe you would see I'm critizing the people making these comments, not Grace herself. I didn't even mention an ED? At all?

Reactions: 5
If you read my comment carefully maybe you would see I'm critizing the people making these comments, not Grace herself. I didn't even mention an ED? At all?
You compared her eating to her father's. If you can't see how that's ridiculous then I can't help you.

I find it ridiculous that people think her eating carefully and mindfully is room for concern.

I don't know how you guys think you stay a healthy figure, but no one at a healthy weight attained that without conscientious eating habits
Carefree eating leads to being overweight and unhealthy.
To be healthy and a safe weight, you have to be mindful and careful with what you eat - control your portions as to not to over eat AND not undereat

There's no such thing as mindless eating and staying a healthy weight. The idea people think it's concerning that Grace is conscious about what she consuming is just ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You compared her eating to her father's. If you can't see how that's ridiculous then I can't help you.

I find it ridiculous that people think her eating carefully and mindfully is room for concern.

I don't know how you guys think you stay a healthy figure, but no one at a healthy weight attained that without conscientious eating habits
To be healthy and a safe weight, you have to be mindful and careful with what you eat - control your portions as to not to over eat AND not undereat

There's no such thing as mindless eating and staying a healthy weight. The idea people think it's concerning that Grace is conscious about what she consuming is just ridiculous.
That was not me honey

Reactions: 1

I’ve just read the previous page and I’m baffled as to what you’re on about tbh. For a start you’re booting off at the wrong person, secondly, no one even said that Grace had an eating disorder in the first place? It sort of seems like you’re projecting a bit here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just read the previous page and I’m baffled as to what you’re on about tbh. For a start you’re booting off at the wrong person, secondly, no one even said that Grace had an eating disorder in the first place? It sort of seems like you’re projecting a bit here.
Thank you.
And exactly, nobody here mentioned that in the first place. I think their ED is speaking here. I even said I love that she eats like a normal person. I just don't agree with people who say she eats large portion sizes, to me she does not. That has nothing to do with disordered eating, it's just something I observe. I'm not saying she has to eat other portions. If this is what she enjoy that's totally fine and her decision. I just don't agree with people who glorify her portion sizes.

Reactions: 8

carefree eating does not lead to being overweight and unhealthy. i've always been a carefree eater and have never been overweight. i've also eaten a packet of biscuits before as a 20 something woman and guess what? i'm not overweight.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
carefree eating does not lead to being overweight and unhealthy. i've always been a carefree eater and have never been overweight. i've also eaten a packet of biscuits before as a 20 something woman and guess what? i'm not overweight.
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Reactions: 9
I wish she would do diff things. Like her own recipes?
Or like a week of meals using one unique item as the main ingredient and seeing how many different things you can do. She's creative and has time and would spice it up, do a series of baking without a recipe like The Try Guys are doing. Work her way round european desserts.. just SOMETHING new.

She's lovely but unless she needs to find something that could make her money/a living if this all goes tits up in a few years.

Reactions: 6
I've been following her on and off since her first vid with her dad went viral. Grackle intrigues me because she seems like such a kid at heart and at the same time mature beyond her years. Doubtful Youtube is the "peak" of her career. She seems like the type to succeed in whatever she wants to do

• Heart
Reactions: 4
why the fork does she have to look so creepy? what's up with these influencers making these faces like Zoella

Reactions: 7
She also mentioned in her latest tiktok caption that she's going to France soon
I would legitimately be interested in seeing content from this, I hope she posts several videos and doesn't do the whole "and then I did X and here were are back in my kitchen" thing

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s even saving to move out at all or what, these trips she keeps going on are mad expensive..

Reactions: 3
Didn't she already say a million times that she's not in particular looking to move out? I don't know why people keep bringing it up. Living with your parents is not the end of the world as long as you keep trying to develop yourself. It's not uncommon here to live with your family until late 20 or early 30s.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s even saving to move out at all or what, these trips she keeps going on are mad expensive..
i actually don’t see a problem with this, i don’t think there’s anything wrong with exploring and making the most out of being young when you have no commitments such as starting a family etc., as long as her parents are fine with her living at home then i don’t blame her for making the most out of it

Reactions: 17
I mean her siblings didn’t move out until mid/late twenties so I don’t think she’s in a rush at all. But I also think it might be a good thing for grace and the making of her

Reactions: 1
Did Grace ever give a reason for her bedroom move again? Chloe and Tom always seem to be around, maybe they moved back in and needed the big bedroom Grace had upstairs?

Reactions: 2