Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really love her hair, it looks so well done
How? It’s the same one who does Zoe sugg’s hair and I always think she does a terrible job on all her clients for the prices she charges 🤣🤣 but maybe my view is tainted because I have seen Sam around for a long time

Reactions: 4
How? It’s the same one who does Zoe sugg’s hair and I always think she does a terrible job on all her clients for the prices she charges 🤣🤣 but maybe my view is tainted because I have seen Sam around for a long time
I've never heard of the hairdresser and don't follow anything by Zoe Sugg either so I have no preconceptions about the stylist but the reason I like it is the highlights are really subtle, which suits Grace

Reactions: 7
and tanya burr I think

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of the hairdresser and don't follow anything by Zoe Sugg either so I have no preconceptions about the stylist but the reason I like it is the highlights are really subtle, which suits Grace

I always wonder how much she charges, luckily for Grace it was gifted so she didn’t pay. I agree the highlights really suit her! Make her look a bit older and more mature.

Reactions: 3
I like Graces hair but it does remind me of Zoes hair back when she had it short and first went blonde. I wasn't shocked once I saw it was Sam who had done it. I still think a side parting looks better on her rather than a middle part.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her Grackle Tries series?
I just watched it! I don't really watch much Youtube anymore other than hers and a few others so I am unsure if somebody else has done it before BUT to me, it seems quite a new and fun idea! It was nice to see her mixing with someone else other than her fam/honour. Hopefully doing things like this will push her out of her comfort zone a little more.

Yeah, other than the beginning where the music was so loud it was difficult to hear! But otherwise I think it was filmed so professionally and really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what else she tries in the series.

Yeah, other than the beginning where the music was so loud it was difficult to hear! But otherwise I think it was filmed so professionally and really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what else she tries in the series.
It was filmed and edited by someone else (supposedly a professional, but the sound and text overlay was awful).

It was filmed and edited by someone else (supposedly a professional, but the sound and text overlay was awful).
Yeah, hopefully the audio will be fixed in the next video. The text didn't bother me so much but it definitely didn't seem like her style.

Honestly really like this new idea. I think Grace is just naturally good in front of camera. However did she really say the pottery was phallic like 😂

Reactions: 3
I really enjoy watching her videos, with her wholesome family, their love of food/cooking/baking, how Grace is always trying new things/pushing herself. Her videos are always really fun and relaxing to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to love watching Grace and her original ideas, just recently have watched a few videos and switched off. Why does she keep saying sweet mother of pearl? Where has this saying come from?

• Haha
I used to love watching Grace and her original ideas, just recently have watched a few videos and switched off. Why does she keep saying sweet mother of pearl? Where has this saying come from?
Haha! I hate it. There are worse things, but still.

Reactions: 5
She's probably got it from a show or something?

I have noticed whenever she picks up a new phrase she says it over and over and over again and it does start to get repetitive. At least this one she's using in the right context, unlike some of the ones she got from (presumably) tiktok

Reactions: 4
She's probably got it from a show or something?

I have noticed whenever she picks up a new phrase she says it over and over and over again and it does start to get repetitive. At least this one she's using in the right context, unlike some of the ones she got from (presumably) tiktok
I googled it and Spongebob came up. 😬

• Haha
I think I missed it where she may have mentioned it - what was the hotel she stayed at in London in the latest video? Was the buffet breakfast at the same hotel?

Reactions: 1