Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are their spouses Christians too do we know?
Who will be first to get pregnant I wonder!
Pretty sure both their partners are on the church's website as having some sort of leadership roles

Reactions: 3
Are their spouses Christians too do we know?
Who will be first to get pregnant I wonder!
I don't know about Jesse, but I know Chloe's partner is christian, I think Grace mentioned it in one of her vlogs. But I'm assuming Jesse's partner is also christian/from church, honestly can't imagine them dating someone outside of that, it would really clash with her whole family.

Reactions: 5
I don't know about Jesse, but I know Chloe's partner is christian, I think Grace mentioned it in one of her vlogs. But I'm assuming Jesse's partner is also christian/from church, honestly can't imagine them dating someone outside of that, it would really clash with her whole family.
I wonder what Grace looks for when she says she’s on dating sites then. I’m sure she’s mentioned Tinder and not just special Christian websites.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what Grace looks for when she says she’s on dating sites then. I’m sure she’s mentioned Tinder and not just special Christian websites.
has she mentioned tinder specifically? all the dating sites now are pretty much the same format, I know people on Muslim ones that are the same swipe left/right format

Don't think it really matters which one you use to be honest, most people register at multiple dating sites anyway. I know all my friends who used them registered at 3 to 5 different ones because you never know who uses what.

Grace seems so childish still, not yet ready for real dating. I don't know, in my head her dates more seem like going out to do something fun with a friend than going out with someone you want to be romantically involved with.

Reactions: 4
Wow she came up on my fyp for the first time in about 6 months and damn she really fell off 💀💀 (not that she was ever really even on though tbf…) what is she even doing these days? Does she have a job?

Wow she came up on my fyp for the first time in about 6 months and damn she really fell off 💀💀 (not that she was ever really even on though tbf…) what is she even doing these days? Does she have a job?
What do you mean with she fell off?
YouTube is her only job, she still lives with her family

Reactions: 2
What do you mean with she fell off?
YouTube is her only job, she still lives with her family
I mean her content is really dead.
Oh ok, I don’t watch her yt, I only know her from tiktok, I wonder how much she makes off it nowadays.

I mean her content is really dead.
Oh ok, I don’t watch her yt, I only know her from tiktok, I wonder how much she makes off it nowadays.
Her views dropped a lot the past months and I understand why. At first she was fresh and fun but now it feels like she is just going through a routine, she's become really boring to watch most of the time. I still click on her videos but end up skipping pretty much 90% whereas first I couldn't wait to watch the whole video. But in general, her channel still does very well, I'm sure she's still making a lot of money. I have seen lot small creators quitting they full time job to pursue their youtube career, so I'm sure she's doing perfectly fine.
She had a management team for a while and they got her a lot of sponsorships, but recently I haven't seen many and I have a feeling she parted ways with them. She seems quite stubborn and headstrong, so I would understand if things didn't always go so smoothly for both parties.

Reactions: 6
Her views dropped a lot the past months and I understand why. At first she was fresh and fun but now it feels like she is just going through a routine, she's become really boring to watch most of the time. I still click on her videos but end up skipping pretty much 90% whereas first I couldn't wait to watch the whole video. But in general, her channel still does very well, I'm sure she's still making a lot of money. I have seen lot small creators quitting they full time job to pursue their youtube career, so I'm sure she's doing perfectly fine.
She had a management team for a while and they got her a lot of sponsorships, but recently I haven't seen many and I have a feeling she parted ways with them. She seems quite stubborn and headstrong, so I would understand if things didn't always go so smoothly for both parties.
Yes this is it, to me it feels like she is still living in lockdown 1 tbh.
99% of her videos are filmed inside her house and every single one is the same

To be honest, filming inside someone's home is not the problem here. I follow many creators who only film from their home, but I think it's the way she does it and the repetitiveness that's so extremely boring. Even she seems fed up a lot of times and it shows. She clearly has no direction anymore now that she's done most of the ideas she had in her head. I would love to see her explore new things, and that can be both inside the house or outside, really doesn't matter. There are many things she could do or take on indoors that are good content to watch, as long as she puts in the actual effort. These days she's boring and fed up OR she's screaming around like a small child with (an almost) fake enthusiasm, which definitely got worse when her siblings moved out. I feel like she's stuck between wanting to be the young, small child of the family (which she heavily displays when her family is around) and an adult (which is obviously is).

Reactions: 9
To be honest, filming inside someone's home is not the problem here. I follow many creators who only film from their home, but I think it's the way she does it and the repetitiveness that's so extremely boring. Even she seems fed up a lot of times and it shows. She clearly has no direction anymore now that she's done most of the ideas she had in her head. I would love to see her explore new things, and that can be both inside the house or outside, really doesn't matter. There are many things she could do or take on indoors that are good content to watch, as long as she puts in the actual effort. These days she's boring and fed up OR she's screaming around like a small child with (an almost) fake enthusiasm, which definitely got worse when her siblings moved out. I feel like she's stuck between wanting to be the young, small child of the family (which she heavily displays when her family is around) and an adult (which is obviously is).
I think this is the problem with a lot of people who are full time youtubers tbh

Reactions: 6
She seemed to go out more in lockdown. There were lots of complaints that she was meeting Honor and going to lots of drive throughs etc, and there were suggestions that viewers would appreciate more content from inside, how she could make being at home more interesting and fun.
Seems like she picked up on that, but several months too late.

Reactions: 7
She seemed to go out more in lockdown. There were lots of complaints that she was meeting Honor and going to lots of drive throughs etc, and there were suggestions that viewers would appreciate more content from inside, how she could make being at home more interesting and fun.
Seems like she picked up on that, but several months too late.
Personally, I feel like she didn't take her viewers' suggestions into consideration at all. I often see people commenting with at least 10 amazing video ideas that would really be good for her channel, but she never ever ends up doing them. She's become really lazy and boring, it's usually another vlog, unpacking stuff and eating or cooking something.

Reactions: 4
has she mentioned tinder specifically? all the dating sites now are pretty much the same format, I know people on Muslim ones that are the same swipe left/right format
I seem to remember her mentioning Tinder or Bumble but could totally be making that up!

Unpopular opinion but i think somtimes her family r quite rude theres several videos grace has put in much effort and research then they shoot her down one comes to mine is that eating like the ww2 diet where her mum constantly corrects her theres other examples too and it just comes off rude and u can tell grace feels awkward as well maybe its not in that way and it just comes across on camara as different but there far from this happy clappy family they potray

Reactions: 8
I agree sometimes it can feel abit tense especially when you can clearly see there's a cut in the video I always wonder what happened.

I moved out at 18 and never moved back home. Not because i had a poor relationship with my parents but because I never felt I could mature living there. I was still treated like a child and still, to be honest, acted like a child. As soon as I moved out i noticed a massive difference.

I'm not saying Grace HAS to move out, but she seems stuck in her student days and in reality she's an adult. I can't imagine her dating, taking criticism from a boss or managing a team at work for example.

Anyway, I've had a wine and I'm off on a tangent...

Ultimately, I like Grace but I think she'd grate on me as well if I'd been at work all day and she's made a 3 course dinner on rations and is narrating the meal to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Both her parents are teachers, right? So I can imagine they have pretty stressful jobs and life outside of their house. Honestly if I had a long day at work and my child had cooking a whole dinner and a half and narrated EVERY single piece of information about it I would not have a good reaction either probably. Though I do think they appreciate all her delicious meals, but I understand that you can sometimes snap a bit when you know Grace is not giving the full or correct information after a long and stressful day. After all, Grace hasn't had much to do all day apart from cooking, filming and editing. I'm not saying she doesn't work hard but she can set her own pace whereas the rest of the family doesn't have that luxury.

It's hard to break out of certain roles even as people age/change. For example, the child will always be treated as a child, even when said child may end up caring for the parent. I don't think that's a bad thing really, as long as you give each other space to grow and develop. I do think her parents give her that space but that Grace is not willing to. She really seems to enjoy being the youngest child.

Reactions: 9
Both her parents are teachers, right? So I can imagine they have pretty stressful jobs and life outside of their house. Honestly if I had a long day at work and my child had cooking a whole dinner and a half and narrated EVERY single piece of information about it I would not have a good reaction either probably. Though I do think they appreciate all her delicious meals, but I understand that you can sometimes snap a bit when you know Grace is not giving the full or correct information after a long and stressful day. After all, Grace hasn't had much to do all day apart from cooking, filming and editing. I'm not saying she doesn't work hard but she can set her own pace whereas the rest of the family doesn't have that luxury.

It's hard to break out of certain roles even as people age/change. For example, the child will always be treated as a child, even when said child may end up caring for the parent. I don't think that's a bad thing really, as long as you give each other space to grow and develop. I do think her parents give her that space but that Grace is not willing to. She really seems to enjoy being the youngest child.
yeah I agree, ultimately most people have to cook a full meal for themselves/their families after a full (stressful) work day,it would start to grate on me I think, especially having to be filmed when tired/stressed/hungry etc

I agree sometimes it can feel abit tense especially when you can clearly see there's a cut in the video I always wonder what happened.

I moved out at 18 and never moved back home. Not because i had a poor relationship with my parents but because I never felt I could mature living there. I was still treated like a child and still, to be honest, acted like a child. As soon as I moved out i noticed a massive difference.

I'm not saying Grace HAS to move out, but she seems stuck in her student days and in reality she's an adult. I can't imagine her dating, taking criticism from a boss or managing a team at work for example.

Anyway, I've had a wine and I'm off on a tangent...

Ultimately, I like Grace but I think she'd grate on me as well if I'd been at work all day and she's made a 3 course dinner on rations and is narrating the meal to me 😂
Yeah defonitly can relate when its tense because u can feel it somtimes i just think somtimes it come across as mean when shes spent all that time researching somthing and then they pipe up and constantly correct her and somtimes it can be said quite rudly

however i can imagine grace can be much at times even somtimes im like jeez pleaae calm down she somtimes acts like shes on some sort of drug i think her travelling or moving out would do her the world of good its quite sad shes in her 20s and just lives in the house i know not everyone is not drinking going out people and i guess with her religon its awkward anyway but to live inside and not socially much is quite sad really i think shes stuck in a child like state