Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so curious why she parted ways with her management? I felt like they got her a lot of brand deals last year.

Reactions: 1
I'm so curious why she parted ways with her management? I felt like they got her a lot of brand deals last year.
I was wondering the same, usual reason is creative differences. Grace has some strong beliefs and I can imagine her finding it hard to follow the usual pattern of AD after AD and creating content around promotional work.

Reactions: 9
I was wondering the same, usual reason is creative differences. Grace has some strong beliefs and I can imagine her finding it hard to follow the usual pattern of AD after AD and creating content around promotional work.
Other people with Sixteenth have had some weird sponsorships in the past (Ruby Granger advertising Holocaust Memorial Day but not saying what she did with her payment springs to mind!), So respect to Grace for parting ways!

Reactions: 7
I don't have socials but just watched her new vid, turns out she had issues with filming 😂

Reactions: 1
I hope she’s very happy but hope she isn’t engaged and married all in 6 months
Took the words right out of my mouth!! I hope she still goes to New York, learns to travel alone and achieve everything she wanted to! Happy she has a boyfriend (possibly!) but I would hate for her to miss out on so many wonderful opportunities because of that.

Reactions: 14
Going by their siblings I don't have high hopes, they were all married off in a few months. Honestly nothing against it, but how well do you actually get to know someone in a few months. My grandmother always said the first months are a bliss, and then the relationship starts.

If you go on her Instagram recently followed she's following a guy who is around her age and a Christian 👀 obvs could just be a friend from church but potentially the guy? He looks cute!

Reactions: 8
Whilst her brother and sister married quickly, I don't think they married their first-ever boyfriend and girlfriend 😂 I'm pretty sure they dated around a bit before meeting their partners.

After all, they're older than Grace - do people really think they stayed at home until their late twenties completely single that whole time, and then the first people they ever dated they married!? 🤣If Grace is dating, she's probably just dipping her toes in the water as her sister and brother did at her age. My Christian friends have all had multiple boyfriends, just never slept with them. Didn't marry any of them!

I wonder what their stance is on sex before marriage. It seemed like her brother quickly wanted to get out of the house when he got a serious girlfriend, a lot of her followers said to get ~more privacy~ lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whilst her brother and sister married quickly, I don't think they married their first-ever boyfriend and girlfriend 😂 I'm pretty sure they dated around a bit before meeting their partners.

After all, they're older than Grace - do people really think they stayed at home until their late twenties completely single that whole time, and then the first people they ever dated they married!? 🤣If Grace is dating, she's probably just dipping her toes in the water as her sister and brother did at her age. My Christian friends have all had multiple boyfriends, just never slept with them. Didn't marry any of them!
I mean… My best mate in school was a south African Christian girl, her brothers did exactly that - almost Mormon like in the way they did :/ she didn’t but that was because she managed to get to university away from home whereas they stayed and went to the local one.

Reactions: 3
It looked to me like Jesse moved out to live with his girlfriend before they were engaged. I imagine both Jesse and Chloe had been going out with their partners for a while before they got engaged so even though it seemed quick, it was just a short engagement. My friend who is a strict Christian had a few boyfriends over the years but the man she is married to, they had a long dating period but moved in with each other when they got engaged. I think, as long as a commitment is made, the relationship is classed as solid and they will have sex before marriage. However, I hope Grace gets to date a bit before she settles down.

Reactions: 5
Are their spouses Christians too do we know?
Who will be first to get pregnant I wonder!

Reactions: 2