Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the trying on clothes with COVID was weird but also the fact that she's isolating in her bedroom yet Banksy can still wander in and out and is sleeping on her bed. That cat's literally a walking COVID vector!
It’s just more proof they don’t take stuff seriously.

That said, I don’t really get the point of her isolating within her house anyway. The ship has almost certainly sailed because she was presumably around them before she knew but while she was still infectious.

Reactions: 10
It’s just more proof they don’t take stuff seriously.

That said, I don’t really get the point of her isolating within her house anyway. The ship has almost certainly sailed because she was presumably around them before she knew but while she was still infectious.
I dont really get it either because presumably they are using the same bathroom, they are touching the plates she has touched etc

Reactions: 3
I dont really get it either because presumably they are using the same bathroom, they are touching the plates she has touched etc
So what would be your suggestion of what she should do then? This is why this entire isolation thing is bullshit at the moment. Her parents are most definitely doubled vaxxed by now and Grace will have had 1 if not both doses. Her parents are teachers and can't take time off just to isolate to make it easier to follow the rules. Entire families can't all isolate when one person gets infected or society will turn to tit. Realistically, we don't need to be taking isolation as seriously as we did before the vaccine - just reducing as much contact as necessary during that time.

So what would be your suggestion of what she should do then? This is why this entire isolation thing is bullshit at the moment. Her parents are most definitely doubled vaxxed by now and Grace will have had 1 if not both doses. Her parents are teachers and can't take time off just to isolate to make it easier to follow the rules. Entire families can't all isolate when one person gets infected or society will turn to tit. Realistically, we don't need to be taking isolation as seriously as we did before the vaccine - just reducing as much contact as necessary during that time.
I probably would just be acting as normal in her situation tbh, I agree with @CabalofBolorneaise maybe just not standing too close to them etc

Reactions: 2
Its the summer holidays now so her parents won't be at work but they would still have to isolate anyway even though they are double vaxed and even if schools were still open the responsible thing to do would be to isolate as non of the students that they would be around are vaccinated and some members of staff wouldn't be either. The vaccination doesn't prevent you from catching it. Her parents would just do online lessons if they are not ill or set the work that needs to be done for a supply to complete.

Reactions: 13
Its the summer holidays now so her parents won't be at work but they would still have to isolate anyway even though they are double vaxed and even if schools were still open the responsible thing to do would be to isolate as non of the students that they would be around are vaccinated and some members of staff wouldn't be either. The vaccination doesn't prevent you from catching it. Her parents would just do online lessons if they are not ill or set the work that needs to be done for a supply to complete.
yeah for me it makes no sense for her to isolate in her room if they are going out tbh, only works if they are all isolating

Reactions: 4
I believe in isolating in the house, viral load theory comes into play. Why give them a larger exposure than they’ve already had

Reactions: 7
It’s again the thing where Grace herself makes a thing of something that doesn’t need to be a thing.

If she’d just been in her house as normal, even spending most time in her room without the “I’m confined to my bedroom” chat, I don’t think anyone would have commented on it. It’s the way she says one thing then is shown doing another. (See the door being wide open, banksy in and out.) The same with her and Honour keeping distance but not, the dairy allergy that was a focus then suddenly eating dairy etc, there’s a real pattern of it with Grace.

Her parents do still currently legally have to self isolate, so if schools were open they’d be off work but I still don’t see the point of her isolating from them within her own house when she’s tested positive and has been around them.

If she was a close contact of someone and was isolating for that reason, it would make more sense to me to isolate herself within the house as far as possible.

Reactions: 7
She has her own bathroom as well.
Meh, I think Grace probably took it more seriously than other people now. Yeah maybe in the beginning people were actually isolating in a room but I don't believe people do that now!

She has her own bathroom as well.
Meh, I think Grace probably took it more seriously than other people now. Yeah maybe in the beginning people were actually isolating in a room but I don't believe people do that now!
I don't think she was taking it that seriously before though tbh, that video with Faith swapping diets, for example. she clearly was meeting way more people than was allowed

Didn't she say her family were isolating too anyway? Because it was the first week of their holidays and they were annoyed? And she said they hadn't done a weekly food shop so assuming the parents didn't go out and do one.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say her family were isolating too anyway? Because it was the first week of their holidays and they were annoyed? And she said they hadn't done a weekly food shop so assuming the parents didn't go out and do one.
Yes I believe that’s what she said, she was feeling guilty about her parents having to isolate on the first 10 days of the summer holidays. She did address the whole using the same bathroom criticism as well and it would appear that they have all been using separate bathrooms since Grace couldn’t have a bath! Anyway, I did wonder if she was just saying it so as to avoid criticism but she’s shown a lot of her meals all in her room so maybe she did do it.
I seem to remember her mum being classed as vulnerable as she has Asthma so double vaxxed or not I can understand why they would want to be cautious especially as two jabs doesn’t mean you can’t catch it 🤷‍♀️
my personal opinion is that Grace just loves a bit of drama so thrived off the whole isolation in her bedroom sitch.

Reactions: 6
She's already going to London and exposing others as she can be still infectious. She did follow the guidelines this time though..

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She's already going to London and exposing others as she can be still infectious. She did follow the guidelines this time though..
I’ve got covid at the moment and the advice is that you don’t need to self isolate beyond the ten days unless you’ve still got a fever so I don’t think it’s fair to slate her as it’s highly unlikely she’s infectious anymore.

Reactions: 31
I’ve got covid at the moment and the advice is that you don’t need to self isolate beyond the ten days unless you’ve still got a fever so I don’t think it’s fair to slate her as it’s highly unlikely she’s infectious anymore.
Agree, when I had Covid it was even 7 days of staying at home and I was fine after those days and I was allowed to go back to work.

Reactions: 4
Agree, when I had Covid it was even 7 days of staying at home and I was fine after those days and I was allowed to go back to work.
She can still be viral.

Anyway, what do you think about Honor? They have been friends for years, but she started appearing in Grace's videos when she (Grace) got more publicity..

There's really no issue with her going out and about after her isolation period! That's the whole point of the isolation period... Some can't do right for doing wrong. Also she is just trying to reduce the chances of her family catching it by staying out of their way while she's ill. Better than nothing!!

Reactions: 18