Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can still be viral.

Anyway, what do you think about Honor? They have been friends for years, but she started appearing in Grace's videos when she (Grace) got more publicity..
Honor is not popular on this forum - I think a lot of people find her irritating! I was personally quite taken aback at how... posey her Instagram is (she loves an eye f*ck!)... she's a beautiful girl but it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 9
Honor is not popular on this forum - I think a lot of people find her irritating! I was personally quite taken aback at how... posey her Instagram is (she loves an eye f*ck!)... she's a beautiful girl but it makes me cringe.
Grace seems very loving and it's so sweet that she sends her friends gifts and bakes them goods. I hope they reciprocate that love and care. To me it is suspicious that Honor is on the vlogs more, especially now that she has a radio show going on (from what I gathered from her insta).

I really liked the Lidl bakery video, now that she eats dairy she can try many popular items and give a more knowledgeable review due to her background in baking. And of course Papa Booth always cracks me up!

Reactions: 5
Grace seems very loving and it's so sweet that she sends her friends gifts and bakes them goods. I hope they reciprocate that love and care. To me it is suspicious that Honor is on the vlogs more, especially now that she has a radio show going on (from what I gathered from her insta).

I really liked the Lidl bakery video, now that she eats dairy she can try many popular items and give a more knowledgeable review due to her background in baking. And of course Papa Booth always cracks me up!
what is honour's radio show? i don't follow her tbh. What I would like Grace to do now that she can eat dairy (as someone who can't) would be to compare dairy products with the dairy free versions, I think that could be really interesting, I have bought some awful alternative things which (I assume) were undisclosed ads

side note, finally watching the latest video, (is this the fashion now?) she just looks like a 90s/early2000s chav ( I understand maybe this is offensive, and I am sorry if it is) but she doesn't seem to have a personal style still

Reactions: 4
side note, finally watching the latest video, (is this the fashion now?) she just looks like a 90s/early2000s chav ( I understand maybe this is offensive, and I am sorry if it is) but she doesn't seem to have a personal style still
How old are you? Not asking this offensively, it's just that these are my thoughts too but I'm pretty sure it's just the fashion nowadays - I'm too old for it (1991 girl). 😅

Reactions: 4
How old are you? Not asking this offensively, it's just that these are my thoughts too but I'm pretty sure it's just the fashion nowadays - I'm too old for it (1991 girl). 😅
I was born in 1986... I see everyone in this now, I hate it though! ( yes I Am old :ROFLMAO:) I have obviously seen loads of young people in this but disappoited she has also fallen for it :ROFLMAO:

This is hilarious because I'm born in 88 and thought the exact same thing- those big gold hoops and the chain :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s deffo the trend now it’s called y2k, I think it looks hideous on some people but I think Grace actually pulls it off kinda loved the hoops🤣

i'm from 1990 and i don't have a personal style either. like i can literally walk in sweats and a hoodie one week and dress glam the next, i just wear what i want and what i like. you don't have to like and stick to just 1 style! i think it's actually fun and relaxing to change, i think she does too

i like papa booth a lot, he's always just so happy to be with Grace do with her whatever she's up to, he's very sweet and has a good opinion, too. and his laugh is magical.

i used to watch her content a lot, but now i often find myself skipping through her videos hmmm i can't put my finger on it. maybe it's because she's more childish now that her siblings have left the house? not to mention, when they are back at home for a day or a meal she's just screaming all the time it feels so over the top.

I get the impression that young people nowadays don't have a style for dress like when I was younger you were a goth, indie kid or townie etc.. and you didn't deviate from your tribe but now people embrace all clothing styles depending on their mood. When I was young, a girl like Grace would never have worn big gold hoops, they were only for townie girls. Maybe this way is better but I liked having my tribe and recognising if a stranger liked the same music as me

Reactions: 9
Too much period talk in the last video tbh. I mean it is okay but why mention it like 5 times in a video we get it idk I'm just in a bad mood today ahhaha

Reactions: 2
Loved the taste test video with papa booth. But let’s be fair.. he saved it haha.
What’s with the ‘innit’ every 5 mins though? We did that back in 2002. Wasn’t cool then. Isn’t now.

Reactions: 8
i didn't realise she had a thread here! i go through phases with her videos - when did she go back to dairy?