Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh most of us have started ranting so it might be better 🤣
I will make one and post the link here!

last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/grackle.725/page-51

on the last couple pages there were mentions of excessive baking, dairy, random account tagging joke, loving her eating like xx videos, brother's engagement and sister's engagement. once again, rip to all of our chances with jesse.

as you were :)

I’m so surprised she’s on dating apps 😱 I assumed she’d want to meet someone at church! So happy for her though!

Reactions: 18
It appears her brother is married, seems mad to me that in barely 6 months her family went from no engaged kids to 2/3 married! I wonder if that’s why Grace is going on dating apps, maybe she feels a bit left behind

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It appears her brother is married, seems mad to me that in barely 6 months her family went from no engaged kids to 2/3 married! I wonder if that’s why Grace is going on dating apps, maybe she feels a bit left behind
I was so surprised to see this too, I guess it was their wedding she kept mentioning in one of her recent vlogs? They only got engaged in March

Reactions: 4
Anybody see her recent IG post about having covid for her bday, big yikes that sucks.

Is she vaccinated at all? She's quite young, so I wasn't sure if she'd gotten a dose or not yet, poor thing.

At least she proved my theory: COVID figures would start rising two weeks after the Euro and people are coming up positive bang on queue.

Reactions: 2
Is she vaccinated at all? She's quite young, so I wasn't sure if she'd gotten a dose or not yet, poor thing.

At least she proved my theory: COVID figures would start rising two weeks after the Euro and people are coming up positive bang on queue.
she has had the firts one, she posted about it, everyone who is her age now that wants one should have had at least the first by now (in the UK)

So many people I know have it including kids, it’s quite scary how some think the vaccine means they can’t catch it (don’t start me on the people on the conspiracy thread on here 😂). What a miserable way for her to spend her birthday, hopefully she makes a full recovery quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many people I know have it including kids, it’s quite scary how some think the vaccine means they can’t catch it (don’t start me on the people on the conspiracy thread on here 😂). What a miserable way for her to spend her birthday, hopefully she makes a full recovery quickly
hopefully as she is partly vaccinated she won't be too ill although I wonderwhy she was tested, she must have had symptoms to do so?

hopefully as she is partly vaccinated she won't be too ill although I wonderwhy she was tested, she must have had symptoms to do so?
She took the photo saying she had covid laying in bed with a birthday hat on too so doubt she’s got no symptoms

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The vaccine won’t stop you from having Covid .. it just lessens the symptoms so means you’re less likely to die / be in hospital with it , she’s only 24 so probably only had 1 dose so probably has mild cold-like symptoms

Reactions: 3
she's so refreshing on youtube so just watched her new vlog - is it a normal thing for people to try clothes on while testing positive?? you can't exactly wash the clothes when sending back / receiving them with tags and such, so is it not a bit irresponsible with us knowing less about new variants?? maybe i'm just being paranoid idk

Reactions: 10
she's so refreshing on youtube so just watched her new vlog - is it a normal thing for people to try clothes on while testing positive?? you can't exactly wash the clothes when sending back / receiving them with tags and such, so is it not a bit irresponsible with us knowing less about new variants?? maybe i'm just being paranoid idk
I defeinitely wouldn't do it, but apparently clothes that you send back are often just sent to landfill (not sure where she has bought stuff from I haven't seen the video but I think this is generlaly the case for cheaper places (asos etc)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I defeinitely wouldn't do it, but apparently clothes that you send back are often just sent to landfill (not sure where she has bought stuff from I haven't seen the video but I think this is generlaly the case for cheaper places (asos etc)
I assumed returns were sold on as seconds or recycled. Omg, didn’t realise they went to landfill. :eek:

I’m glad she’s not feeling too awful. I watched her covid vlog and then an old one when she tried trends from 2010. I couldn't believe when she said she had never tried gluten free bread and wanted to know what it’s like, how do you do a baking degree and not cover, learn about, bake and sample gluten free?

Reactions: 5
I assumed returns were sold on as seconds or recycled. Omg, didn’t realise they went to landfill. :eek:

yeah it is really awful, it is why i don't buy clothes online tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

yeah it is really awful, it is why i don't buy clothes online tbh
I do buy clothes online and only a few items at a time but the clothes I dont like I donate or I just give it away. Not sending it to a landfill. Im also trying to buy more things second hand.
But I wouldnt try on clothes when I had Covid.

Reactions: 5
I do buy clothes online and only a few items at a time but the clothes I dont like I donate or I just give it away. Not sending it to a landfill. Im also trying to buy more things second hand.
But I wouldnt try on clothes when I had Covid.
yeah I definitely wouldn't either, kind of surprised clothing companies haven't given guidance on it tbh

I thought the trying on clothes with COVID was weird but also the fact that she's isolating in her bedroom yet Banksy can still wander in and out and is sleeping on her bed. That cat's literally a walking COVID vector!

Reactions: 15
I thought the trying on clothes with COVID was weird but also the fact that she's isolating in her bedroom yet Banksy can still wander in and out and is sleeping on her bed. That cat's literally a walking COVID vector!
And her bedroom door seemed open for most of the video