Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to decide if these look like women’s trousers or really ugly men’s camo pants beside her as her other side is the aisle but really can’t tell. You know Grace, if both BF and anyone else were there at the same time she’d be in the middle where she could get the most attention.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was trying to decide if these look like women’s trousers or really ugly men’s camo pants beside her as her other side is the aisle but really can’t tell. You know Grace, if both BF and anyone else were there at the same time she’d be in the middle where she could get the most attention.
BF does not seem like the camo pants type so I feel like that's got to be a random

Reactions: 4
have just started watching her vlogmas, it is so clear how little she does in a day, which I did kind of guess, but seeing it liek this is kind of insane... she just sits at home, goes to 2 coffee places for xmas coffee, goes to a supermarket.....wow

Reactions: 5
have just started watching her vlogmas, it is so clear how little she does in a day, which I did kind of guess, but seeing it liek this is kind of insane... she just sits at home, goes to 2 coffee places for xmas coffee, goes to a supermarket.....wow
Thats what I do in a regular day and I also work outside of the house haha!
She has no life... its sad.

Reactions: 1
That Booth picture is tragic, imagine the arrogance of standing there like a twit when workers are that close and you aren't embarrassed. She is literally 10. But without the adorable.

That Booth picture is tragic, imagine the arrogance of standing there like a twit when workers are that close and you aren't embarrassed. She is literally 10. But without the adorable.
I think they are thinking, weirdo, go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God knows what the person she is with is thinking as she asks them to take these kind of photos

Reactions: 4
Like little kids look adorable with big ugly cheesy grins , it's a sweet, unaware expression of pure happiness.

But Grace, grow up. You're not 6 anymore.
It's not cute.
I swear she wants to stay a child forever it's getting a bit disturbing.

Reactions: 13
I know this is rude but the clothes she wears give me the ick 😂

That photo ice skating with the flared pants that are too loose on her and the short bulky jacket.

I'm all for dressing for you and for comfort but it all adds to this image of someone much younger. She can look so put together some times even when dressing comfy.

Reactions: 10
I know this is rude but the clothes she wears give me the ick 😂

That photo ice skating with the flared pants that are too loose on her and the short bulky jacket.

I'm all for dressing for you and for comfort but it all adds to this image of someone much younger. She can look so put together some times even when dressing comfy.
I still don't think she has an eating disorder, but this want to stay/seem much younger than she is is very reminiscent of some people who suffer from ED

Either she did go with BF or she’s baiting us with the ice skating pics and ‘dinner date’ insta story

Honor’s also been posting about being in new york so i’d bet they’re just there together, she has a white jacket on in her recent story & you can see the white jacket in grace’s story about pancakes

Honor’s also been posting about being in new york so i’d bet they’re just there together, she has a white jacket on in her recent story & you can see the white jacket in grace’s story about pancakes
I wonder if she is with Honour if she ever posts about it or just leaves people guessing about the boyfried

and also (presumably) posting people ona big social media account without their permission. All influencers do this and it makes me really angry as I would hate if that were me

Last edited:
I wonder if she is with Honour if she ever posts about it or just leaves people guessing about the boyfried

and also (presumably) posting people ona big social media account without their permission. All influencers do this and it makes me really angry as I would hate if that were me
Tbf in both the US and the UK you do not need to get anyones permission in order to photograph them in public, there’s no right to privacy in a public place and it’s pretty unreasonable to expect people not to be taking pictures in a touristy area either.

Tbf in both the US and the UK you do not need to get anyones permission in order to photograph them in public, there’s no right to privacy in a public place and it’s pretty unreasonable to expect people not to be taking pictures in a touristy area either.
No I do get this, i now it is not a legal issue but you could equally blur out/make faces slightly distant to be less clear. I worked in the domestic violence sector and this must be a huge issue for women escaping violent partners, for example. Maybe I am overly sensitive but a very clear photo of someone's face and workplace could be very dangerous in some circumstances

Reactions: 6
No I do get this, i now it is not a legal issue but you could equally blur out/make faces slightly distant to be less clear. I worked in the domestic violence sector and this must be a huge issue for women escaping violent partners, for example. Maybe I am overly sensitive but a very clear photo of someone's face and workplace could be very dangerous in some circumstances
Yeah I appreciate what you’re saying but at the end of the day if you’re fleeing domestic violence and concerned about your location being identified, you’re not likely to be working in the tourist sector where there’s a very strong chance that you’re going to appear in peoples photos which they’re probably going to upload online

Reactions: 2
Yeah I appreciate what you’re saying but at the end of the day if you’re fleeing domestic violence and concerned about your location being identified, you’re not likely to be working in the tourist sector where there’s a very strong chance that you’re going to appear in peoples photos which they’re probably going to upload online
wasn't in a tube station? there are literally almost no places in any public sector jobs in a city that you could not be filmed in, basically any hospitality job at all is ruled out too.

Anyway I do not want to argue about this, this is a personal point. Just to say, regardless, IW ould HATE to be (unaware) to be featured in a big insta/youtube account like this. I love live music, and before going to venues one of the conditions you accept with tickets is that it may be filmed, there is nothing equilvalent for social media.
Anyway, vlogmal day 2... imagine your seemingly biggest stress in a day that your good hot chololate had been an exception and the next wouldn't be as good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wasn't in a tube station? there are literally almost no places in any public sector jobs in a city that you could not be filmed in, basically any hospitality job at all is ruled out too.
I mean if you’re in that much danger, short of just not leaving the house, I’m not really sure what you can do? It’s not reasonable to expect people to meticulously edit and blur every single one of their holiday snaps just incase there’s a domestic violence victim wearing their work uniform in the background that could be identified by an abuser. Anyway, agree to disagree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.