Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monitoring Grace's thread here, maybe that is her job? 😆
You can picture the convo "Oh gosh golly Honor, tell those meany weenie Tattle trolls that I didn't even DAMAGE the bath, Papa Booth wasn't even mad, he just said to your girl that Harry Potter is now banned until age 40 instead of 30, so like, totes reasonable. I'm sure if I buy him a croissant I can get it down to atleast 38"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can picture the convo "Oh gosh golly Honor, tell those meany weenie Tattle trolls that I didn't even DAMAGE the bath, Papa Booth wasn't even mad, he just said to your girl that Harry Potter is now banned until age 40 instead of 30, so like, totes reasonable. I'm sure if I buy him a croissant I can get it down to atleast 38"
but she’d take the tiniest bite out of that croissant first just for content ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m finding this Vlogmas so hard to watch. I HATE HATE HATE all the little extra added noises and exclamations when the slightest thing happens like Jesus Christ!
Or the “it’s giving” - get off TikTok for the love of god! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Lmao at Grace commenting on the elevator buttons in her latest blog - “they’re so New York!” I am from Canada, but do you really not have elevator buttons in the UK?!

tbf I did go to Trader Joes when I was in the US 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao at Grace commenting on the elevator buttons in her latest blog - “they’re so New York!” I am from Canada, but do you really not have elevator buttons in the UK?!

tbf I did go to Trader Joes when I was in the US 😂
We do, we just don’t have really tall buildings outside of city centres. They’re also much less luxurious than in hotels. She’s been to London loads so not a huge shock for her but it’s a big thing in lots of famous movies shot in New York (for example, Elf)

Also that stripey top, hair bow, backpack combo is very year 9

Last edited:
@ the person who may or may not be Honour: great comment, much value after 4 months!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great marketing decision by Lush though, her target audience would lap it up
her vocab is so limited "these are the comfiest pyjamas, they are just so... comfy" :rolleyes: she needs to get off tiktok and read a book

Reactions: 5
She’s on the radio but unsure what else
Honour works in A&R in the music industry. I doubt she’s on an incredible wage but I assume she lives at home like grace so probably has loads of disposable income

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had to laugh when Honor said in today's vlog that "Grace is good at finding things to do and planning"! Grace may be good at scrolling endlessly through TikTok until she comes across things that other people have said to do, but planning them not so much. In the last vlog she was disappointed that the exhibition she wanted to see at the Met was closed. The first result of a quick google shows the exhibition closed in September. Great planning Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh when Honor said in today's vlog that "Grace is good at finding things to do and planning"! Grace may be good at scrolling endlessly through TikTok until she comes across things that other people have said to do, but planning them not so much. In the last vlog she was disappointed that the exhibition she wanted to see at the Met was closed. The first result of a quick google shows the exhibition closed in September. Great planning Grace!
I came here to say exactly this! She only half plans doesn't actually think of the detail of anything she wants to do/has seen on Tiktok. And other rthan that she just goes to the same places over and over like that chain coffee place they went to, I am semi surprised they didn't just go to pret and starbucks 😄

Reactions: 6
I find it so bizarre, like how does she even store things she wants to do? When you have places you want to visit, you usually write them down (somewhere digitally or physically) and then look them up how to get there, when is it opened, how to visit? No?? I don't get her way of living

I find it so bizarre, like how does she even store things she wants to do? When you have places you want to visit, you usually write them down (somewhere digitally or physically) and then look them up how to get there, when is it opened, how to visit? No?? I don't get her way of living
Because planning = being an adult and that's not really Grace's thing... And she wants to be relatable to the hordes of teens (and a few adults) who dig her content. Right? But then again how relatable is it to have all the time and money (well...) in the world and not work? Not to mention the odd screaming every time she visits a store in the US. "Ohhhhhh my gooooooooooood! They have cheeeeeese!" Why does she do that?!

god knows!
Image her, "the boyfriend whose existence we must not acknowledge" being on their honeymoon in a couple of years from now. The compulsory cuddly toy must also be in EVERY picture. Or what the heck, erase the people and just focus on they toy. "The Seal goes go Taj Majal", "The Seal in Machu Pichu." "The Seal at the Eiffel tower". Naaaaaaaaaw, soooooo cute! And relatable! And fun! Cute! Quirky! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Because planning = being an adult and that's not really Grace's thing... And she wants to be relatable to the hordes of teens (and a few adults) who dig her content. Right? But then again how relatable is it to have all the time and money (well...) in the world and not work? Not to mention the odd screaming every time she visits a store in the US. "Ohhhhhh my gooooooooooood! They have cheeeeeese!" Why does she do that?!

Image her, "the boyfriend whose existence we must not acknowledge" being on their honeymoon in a couple of years from now. The compulsory cuddly toy must also be in EVERY picture. Or what the heck, erase the people and just focus on they toy. "The Seal goes go Taj Majal", "The Seal in Machu Pichu." "The Seal at the Eiffel tower". Naaaaaaaaaw, soooooo cute! And relatable! And fun! Cute! Quirky! :ROFLMAO:
By then it will be a qhole collection of stuffed toys that will take ages to arrange, the equivalent of influencers letting their food go cold as they take photos of it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.