Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay but has anyone looked up the definition of Wittol? The name she has given to her seal…

85A06D45-3BE6-4386-9297-4849FFDAC626.jpeg

Is she trying to be edgy? Cos I really don’t imagine her using that kind of name if she is aware. 😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay but has anyone looked up the definition of Wittol? The name she has given to her seal…

View attachment 1794293

Is she trying to be edgy? Cos I really don’t imagine her using that kind of name if she is aware. 😆💀
No way is she aware of this 😅 her use of English is, most of the time, terrible I doubt she would be aware of anything language related that is not on tiktok 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just thinks she’s adorable, it’s Little pronounced like a toddler. Never thought I’d see the day that Taz was more mature than anyone but I found myself actually preferring her New York and other travel content over Grace’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just thinks she’s adorable, it’s Little pronounced like a toddler. Never thought I’d see the day that Taz was more mature than anyone but I found myself actually preferring her New York and other travel content over Grace’s.
You know you've absolutely fucked it if someone prefers Taz to you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is grace even doing vlogmas anymore? It's the 9th and she has made, what, 2 videos?

Is grace even doing vlogmas anymore? It's the 9th and she has made, what, 2 videos?
She‘a doing every two days, onto day 4 posted but looks like she’s going to be dragging New York with Honour out for a while yet still

I wish she would talk more about her faith and what they do to celebrate christmas in vlogmas, especially with her parents being involved in their church. it'd be interesting and could break up some of the more repetitive stuff that's been on the channel recently

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me started. I discovered Grackle a few years ago when she did a great Christmas in July vlog followed by a great set of Vlogmas videos in December.

Since then, she’s just gone downhill on the Xmas stuff. It really winds me up when she starts whamping on about how much she loves Xmas now because its just not backed up anymore with watchable content.

She hasn’t continued with in real Christmas in July stuff which I think was great……and so far this years Xmas vlog is crap which is exactly what I predicted would be.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would talk more about her faith and what they do to celebrate christmas in vlogmas, especially with her parents being involved in their church. it'd be interesting and could break up some of the more repetitive stuff that's been on the channel recently
She used to talk about it much more, afaik she leads a youth group (or at least did). She used to film inside her church and also vlogged attending religious concerts/conferences. I guess it’s just something that is probably alien to most of her audience and graces whole shtick is trying to be ‘relatable’ (even though she’s absolutely not relatable to most). She shies away from any topic that could be considered controversial. I agree that talking about her faith would be much more interesting than whatever crap she’s putting out now.

Reactions: 5
This is random but I'm watching the latest vlog now - is it normal in the US to get so much meat in a sandwich!? Wow!

Reactions: 1
No way is she aware of this 😅 her use of English is, most of the time, terrible I doubt she would be aware of anything language related that is not on tiktok 😅
I assumed it was her toddler way of saying little

Reactions: 4
I feel like she has regressed I don't remember her being so childish when I first started watching her. Used to really enjoy her content but now I find it hard to make it through any videos. Especially this whole Wittol stuff just kind of cringe.

Guess there's only so many super market runs a person can watch

Reactions: 16
I feel like she has regressed I don't remember her being so childish when I first started watching her. Used to really enjoy her content but now I find it hard to make it through any videos. Especially this whole Wittol stuff just kind of cringe.

Guess there's only so many super market runs a person can watch
so true, at the beginning she seemed quite mature if anything, doing her work with the church (whatever we think of about that church itself) , always cooking, cleaning etc, a lot more than I probably would have done at that age if I was living in the family home

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221211-001749_YouTube.jpg
Obviously still making bank and decent views but woooow she dropped didn't she?

Reactions: 6
just checked her instagram n since when has she been following zero people? i don’t follow her so idk if this is old news. seems a bit odd?

View attachment 1798120Obviously still making bank and decent views but woooow she dropped didn't she?
Seems to be relative to when she said she would do YouTube full time and she started putting less effort into her videos. I miss her historic baking videos when she tried recipes from after the second world war etc.

It's such a shame she used to be quite unique with what she did in her videos, now they are all pretty generic. Plus all the traveling vlogs are a bit tone deaf I don't know many people who can go away 3+ times a year with everything going on at the moment.

Reactions: 12
Yes she could have taken her baking videos a lot further, diving into historic period of different parts of the world as well for example. Asking help from her viewers and their families for example. It could have been nice and educational as well.

Reactions: 11
Yes she could have taken her baking videos a lot further, diving into historic period of different parts of the world as well for example. Asking help from her viewers and their families for example. It could have been nice and educational as well.
I guess she just cba with making any effort anymore now ahe doesn't have to. Loved these old cooking videos too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.