Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably be a teacher like the rest of her family. I’d say she would have just gone to university, I think it’s only that she was scouted for modelling in her teens that she didn’t
Isn't the course she did the equivalent of a degree though anyway? I haven't followed her since the beginning but when did she bstart youtube?

Actually like her outfit, I think that sweater is cute (albeit a bit grandma'ish but still cute imo). It's the hair isn't it? Like are you 5? Are you Pippi? Lots of people can not pull off that kind of hairstyle, Grace is one of them.

Reactions: 2
Probably be a teacher like the rest of her family. I’d say she would have just gone to university, I think it’s only that she was scouted for modelling in her teens that she didn’t
Do you think she's that intelligent because I don't and I know she's got a degree it's what I'd call a Mickey Mouse degree like when people do media ,

Reactions: 5
Actually like her outfit, I think that sweater is cute (albeit a bit grandma'ish but still cute imo). It's the hair isn't it? Like are you 5? Are you Pippi? Lots of people can not pull off that kind of hairstyle, Grace is one of them.
It’s a combination of the colour, the length and the hair. If it was a longer looser jumper in a more muted palette with her hair different it would be cute. She just isn’t good at matching. The other day she was in yellow my tan pants and a black and white striped jumper and it was equally bad. She looks great in soft cool colours and black, and doesn’t do great in warm busy colours and patterns (like that jumper - or in any dungarees)

Reactions: 4
Do you think she's that intelligent because I don't and I know she's got a degree it's what I'd call a Mickey Mouse degree like when people do media ,
Never heard of the term and found out I’m currently doing a masters in a Mickey Mouse degree🤣 she said she wanted to go into product development and it’s been her dream for ages so makes sense for her to do a baking degree imo… until she doesn’t actually go into product development and just tries 50 pound cookies on tiktok

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a MM degree, it’s skilled work. She just makes no use of it.

Reactions: 13
It's not a mickey mouse degree, someone here said most of her former classmates have good jobs in/around baking. It's just her.

It’s a combination of the colour, the length and the hair. If it was a longer looser jumper in a more muted palette with her hair different it would be cute. She just isn’t good at matching. The other day she was in yellow my tan pants and a black and white striped jumper and it was equally bad. She looks great in soft cool colours and black, and doesn’t do great in warm busy colours and patterns (like that jumper - or in any dungarees)
Burn the dungarees tbh. Some people look fantastic in them, but not Grace. Not at her age anymore.
Still think that sweater is very cute, I do like the color on her. I actually think she looks nice in warmer colors, like browns and reds - but she looks nice in gray, black and white combinations too.

Oh sorry I think I've hit a nerve with you younger generation calling it a Mickey Mouse degree, but my generation not many went to university and I think getting a degree was harder, which I shouldn't really say as my daughter has a first in law.

Reactions: 1
Oh sorry I think I've hit a nerve with you younger generation calling it a Mickey Mouse degree, but my generation not many went to university and I think getting a degree was harder, which I shouldn't really say as my daughter has a first in law.
Didn't hit a nerve with me (I'm early 30s), but rather wanted to clarify it was just her not doing anything with an otherwise good education 😊

Reactions: 7
I was just watching The Middle, and I've realised that Grace reminds me a lot of Sue Heck; so young and naive for her age. I actually find Sue amusing, because I know that she's just an over-exagerated character. But Grace's personality and the over-excited way she reacts to things is very similar :LOL:

Reactions: 13
I was just watching The Middle, and I've realised that Grace reminds me a lot of Sue Heck; so young and naive for her age. I actually find Sue amusing, because I know that she's just an over-exagerated character. But Grace's personality and the over-excited way she reacts to things is very similar :LOL:
I said exactly the same thing under one of her videos during the pandemic 😂
Only that Sue had some amazing character development while still remaining her bubbly and sometimes naive self.

Reactions: 7
You didn’t hit any nerves, you’re just wrong. Mickey mouse degrees exist, however Grace didn’t do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've Now decided this thread isn't for me most of you seem to her acting like a teenager is ok but I think she is a fricking idiot and if me daughters who are 1 and 2 years older than her were like her I'd be ashamed ! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've Now decided this thread isn't for me most of you seem to her acting like a teenager is ok but I think she is a fricking idiot and if me daughters who are 1 and 2 years older than her were like her I'd be ashamed ! 👋
Literally no one thinks her behaviour is fine. If you're going to throw your toys out of the pram just because people disagree with you labelling something a Mickey Mouse degree, then bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We spend 99% of the time criticising her immaturity. You’ve taken the huff because we didn’t agree with your degree comment (which everyone did respectfully). I’d suggest at this point you are being as childish as Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep all we ever do is call her a big pointless baby with like 1% giving her fair dues where they’re earned (such as doing a very well respected course at a famous baking school)

I feel like you might have got the wrong thread? Did you mean to post in her rave thread here?

Meanwhile you’re crying and storming off a thread on a gossip site because strangers disagreed with your assertion that she did a mickey mouse degree? Pot / kettle anyone 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How odd, I have seen absolutely zero comments here saying we are okay with her behaviour and we all were very respectful replying about the degree comment? Well whatever, moving on~

What's she up to today?

She made a house out of chocolate bars on insta & TikTok, it was thrilling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.