Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are leagues early but whisking the bath has to be in the next thread title somewhere šŸ¤£ honestly she sacks off a potential baking career to be an influenza and whisks baths now instead of cupcakes plz šŸ˜­šŸ’€šŸ¤£ how the mighty have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t get the image of grace hunched over the bath whisking like her life depended on it with a big grin on her face out of my head šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would never come into my head to think about whisking the bubbles in my bath. Even as a child I donā€™t think I would consider that.

Totally agree with everyone else youā€™d hear it scraping and even if you couldnā€™t because of the water running youā€™d feel the resistance of it scraping the bottom at least.

Iā€™d be too embarrassed to post that on social media. Thisā€™ll be Grace thinking sheā€™s ā€œquirkyā€ though.

Reactions: 9
Who brings a whisk with them in the bath anyway? šŸ› šŸ˜‚
This is literally the dumbest thing I've read all week.

She better buys her parents a new tub, they are going to be soooo upset. How do you even tell them? So embarrassing.

Buying and installing a new one is expensive. I hope nobody sponsors this crap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big brain Grace energy here today šŸ˜‚

But hey, she can easily afford a new one with all that influenza money flowing in

Reactions: 1
I'm quite stressed for her tbh, her parents don't strike me as the understanding type. She is a bit of a pick me isn't she really, "I'm not like other girls, I'm so quirky and I whisk my bath". Definitely not like other girls because most don't have time for so many baths nevermind the mental age of a 12 year old to whisk their bubbles :p

Reactions: 4
I'm quite stressed for her tbh, her parents don't strike me as the understanding type. She is a bit of a pick me isn't she really, "I'm not like other girls, I'm so quirky and I whisk my bath". Definitely not like other girls because most don't have time for so many baths nevermind the mental age of a 12 year old to whisk their bubbles :p
I think ā€˜papa boothā€™ will be fuming I know she probably didnā€™t do it on purpose but itā€™s not really an accident like dropping something or using the wrong cleaner and scratching the bath that way as she didnā€™t need to whisk the bath water šŸ˜

Reactions: 5
I can understand whisking the top of the bath to try and get more bubbles but not scraping the bottom that much. Like others say, I feel bad for her. Yes sheā€™s an adult but I can imagine her parents being fuming and her being panicked

Reactions: 8
Anyone else just not buying the story in general tho? Look at the way the scratches go, it looks typical of if youā€™d used a scourer on a surface you shouldnā€™t have used one on and it has scratched it. I donā€™t believe the whisk story for one second, I reckon she tried to clean it, damaged it and decided to invent a qUiRkY story about whisking bubbles lmao

Reactions: 2
Anyone else just not buying the story in general tho? Look at the way the scratches go, it looks typical of if youā€™d used a scourer on a surface you shouldnā€™t have used one on and it has scratched it. I donā€™t believe the whisk story for one second, I reckon she tried to clean it, damaged it and decided to invent a qUiRkY story about whisking bubbles lmao
Iā€™d find it less embarrassing to admit I used the pink stuff and scuffed my entire tub than being 20odds and admitting to wanting more bubbles and going out of my way to get a whisk to do so.
Jesus.
My eyes rolled into my head when I read her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been in TikTok to see if whisking a bath is even a thing and the very few videos I found were parents doing it for their kids as a sensory activity more than anything. Majority of them put the bubbles in a separate container whisked the bubbles and poured them in the bathā€¦so why would grace think itā€™s a good idea to whisk the bubbles IN the bath. I would be furious if my kids did that, but theyā€™re 2 and 12 so I guess I could forgive them for not thinking things through properly. Grace is a grown woman?? What a bizzare thing to do, her mum and dad must be pissseddddd off! Letā€™s hope she buys them a new one with all her money she blows on M&S food and the 50 odd cakes.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t feel sorry for her if her parents are angry. Sheā€™s a grown woman and needs to start acting like it.

If her boyfriend doesnā€™t get the ick from this heā€™s a better person than Iā€™ll ever be.

Reactions: 19
I agree. She's a grown ass woman, I hope her parents ARE furious.

Sadly, part of being an adult is critical thinking and although I'll hold my hands up to doing stupid things without thinking surely at the first sound of a scrape you'd stop???

I've gone so off Grace and her content SO quickly. She's genuinely regressing on that YouTube channel.

Reactions: 14
For anyone fogetting, Grace is 25 years old. I think most people still think she's 20. She should have known better by now...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
For anyone fogetting, Grace is 25 years old. I think most people still think she's 20. She should have known better by now...
Holy tit. I did actually have her down as 20/21. Although even 16 year old me would have known not to whisk a bleeping bath.

Reactions: 8
Graceā€™s utter obsession with Christmas is so weird to me.

And I love Christmas. I completely get into the spirit and enjoy the whole season.

But Grace continually talks about Christmas in Summer and has even hosted a Christmas Day dinnner in summer.
Even in her older vlogs she would talk about how she cries every Boxing Day because it means Christmas is over, and she gets emotional other times when she thinks about how many days until November.

And today, Iā€™m early August sheā€™s jumping around like a toddler because sheā€™s excited for Christmas?
I donā€™t even think little kids are this obsessed with the Christmas season.

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s harrowing how thin she is in that video, I really donā€™t just think itā€™s just because sheā€™s super active anymore. Iā€™m not delving into the ED territory because it isnā€™t my place, but I do worry for her. I know sheā€™s tall but her legs are stick thin.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.