Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's an aid to a more senior solicitor. He has a list of cases he's helped the senior with on his staff profile and it includes s*xual assault among other serious crimes. He may not go to the stand but I'd imagine he reads a lot about what happened to victims as part of his job.
How do you know the details of his work?! Either way my second point stands 😅

Reactions: 6
just got an adobe ad featuring grace on instagram, wtf! i swear she said something about never wanting to do sponsorship deals?

• Wow
just got an adobe ad featuring grace on instagram, wtf! i swear she said something about never wanting to do sponsorship deals?
Also why on earth would they pick Grace ? She can’t edit videos for tit and doesn’t seem much into picture editing either - that’s where my adobe knowledge ends - but she really doesn’t seem like THE PERSON to advertise such a suite of apps.

Reactions: 4
Also why on earth would they pick Grace ? She can’t edit videos for tit and doesn’t seem much into picture editing either - that’s where my adobe knowledge ends - but she really doesn’t seem like THE PERSON to advertise such a suite of apps.
Exactly this - doesn't she just use imovie to edit? I'm certain she wouldn't have a clue how to use Premiere Pro

Reactions: 3
Imagine going to stay in a capsule hotel with the intentions of using a slime making kit and colouring book.

By yourself.
In your mid twenties.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was watching underrated hijabi go to karen's diner, the place where the service is intentionally bad and I want Grace to go there so bad. Considering she's always complaining about the service could you imagine it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching underrated hijabi go to karen's diner, the place where the service is intentionally bad and I want Grace to go there so bad. Considering she's always complaining about the service could you imagine it 😭
I feel like if you have worked in customer service for a long time this job would be amazing to vent 😅 I think grace would just be awkward in a place like this and it would be uncomfortable ro watch tbh, she gets flustered at drive thrus a lot of the time

Reactions: 7
I could see that next time she goes to New York (she keeps mentioning she meant to this Christmas but it probably won't happen) she will get proposed to.

Her boyfriend knows her love for romantic comedies.

Reactions: 4
I could see that next time she goes to New York (she keeps mentioning she meant to this Christmas but it probably won't happen) she will get proposed to.

Her boyfriend knows her love for romantic comedies.
I always wonder about the logistics of them travelling together. I get the impression her & her family are very much the “saving yourselves for marriage” type. So when they go on holiday together, do they always get seperate rooms? Do they need to be chaperoned? So far it seems they have only gone on holiday with other family members around too. It would be hard to have a romantic couples trip in New York if you have to bring mum and dad along 😂

I always wonder about the logistics of them travelling together. I get the impression her & her family are very much the “saving yourselves for marriage” type. So when they go on holiday together, do they always get seperate rooms? Do they need to be chaperoned? So far it seems they have only gone on holiday with other family members around too. It would be hard to have a romantic couples trip in New York if you have to bring mum and dad along 😂
Yes, I think they always have separate rooms. Maybe part of the reason they aren't going to NY is the logistics around that? Although maybe at this stage it's ok for them to get a twin room?

Reactions: 2
Yes, I think they always have separate rooms. Maybe part of the reason they aren't going to NY is the logistics around that? Although maybe at this stage it's ok for them to get a twin room?
Churches like that are all about ‘accountability’ - you have someone with you so you’re not tempted to have a little smooch which turns into petting which turns into more. It’s usually 50/50 based on the denomination if those rules ease once there’s an engagement ring. It’s framed as being the couple’s choice to set their own limits but as with all social relationships comes with gossip/judgement if you ‘choose’ wrong. They’ve always had separate rooms in the videos we’ve seen.

Reactions: 3
Churches like that are all about ‘accountability’ - you have someone with you so you’re not tempted to have a little smooch which turns into petting which turns into more. It’s usually 50/50 based on the denomination if those rules ease once there’s an engagement ring. It’s framed as being the couple’s choice to set their own limits but as with all social relationships comes with gossip/judgement if you ‘choose’ wrong. They’ve always had separate rooms in the videos we’ve seen.
Grace did share a photo of them embracing on TikTok (must have been about a year ago before she decided to not share the relationship online) which makes me think they at least kiss/hold hands etc. I doubt it's that hard for her to not go further than that since she hasn't had a bf before and she doesn't have a high maturity level anyway.

Reactions: 7
Grace did share a photo of them embracing on TikTok (must have been about a year ago before she decided to not share the relationship online) which makes me think they at least kiss/hold hands etc. I doubt it's that hard for her to not go further than that since she hasn't had a bf before and she doesn't have a high maturity level anyway.
is the tiktok still live? how could we find it?

I really think YouTubers need to read the room this year with all the Christmas tit as its going to be a difficult Christmas for a lot of people this year🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
is the tiktok still live? how could we find it?
I had a look for it there but I can't find it so assuming it's gone. I wouldn't know it by the thumbnail though so maybe it's still up if anyone else has luck.

It was a bunch of photos to music and then her hugging him on a bench (you don't see his face).

Reactions: 1
She mentioned wanting to go to Amsterdam,
Can you imagine her sampling a space cookie bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.