Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. Having a non ‘creator’ job can also have a detrimental affect on your mental health. If I don’t do my job properly, I’ll get sacked.
People have lost jobs and are dying and she posts this?? FFS

Reactions: 19
Came on to see if anyone had seen her little rant. Ridiculous and so tone deaf when millions of real jobs are in jeopardy. She barely posts on youtube and her instas are just her and the boyfriend lounging in the house.

Reactions: 16
Came on to see if anyone had seen her little rant. Ridiculous and so tone deaf when millions of real jobs are in jeopardy. She barely posts on youtube and her instas are just her and the boyfriend lounging in the house.
Tone deaf is the perfect phrase. She doesn't live in the real world.

Reactions: 8
I’m just gonna say it. Being an adult can have a detrimental impact on your mental health. You have to constantly work or you get fired and/or can’t get another job and it can be... a lot. Jobs don’t matter, but they do when they are the reason you can pay your bills.

Reactions: 10
I found it interesting that she was bashing people buying Crystal Kits from high street stores and said it was “on trend” at the moment to be in to crystals and healing. Excuse me, but hasn’t she only just gotten in to crystals in the last year or two? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why tell people that, and why bleeping repeat it and write it down like it's groundbreaking content?! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Not 'I go to the bathroom' or 'I have a shower'; but 'I have a shite'. Beautiful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why announce your bowel movements?
Because she’s the queen of discussing “taboo topics” on the internet!

Remember when she used to constantly say that? What she means is she isn’t afraid to tell people that she poos or has her period. We are all so impressed, Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tone deaf is the perfect phrase. She doesn't live in the real world.
Grace AND her dim witted sister are both extremely tone deaf. How can you even compare the “pressaure” of uploading to Instagram to the actual, real life danger that key workers are facing each and everyday. With healthcare workers risking their actual life to save others? Doesn’t make sense. They should both have their instagram pages taken down and go and get real jobs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Doesn't Charleigh have MS? Is that what she's referring to? She would be in the shielding category too I assume, so maybe she means more to do with that. I would hope so anyways.

Reactions: 4
Why did she stop speaking to mary / anothergirllife does anyone know? I liked their vlogs together
neither of them ever publicly commented on this (mary seems like the type to definitely keep such a falling out private). however their falling out seemed to occur not too long after their joint trip to the Dominican Republic. If you go back and watch both of their vlogs from that period, (particularly from towards the end of the trip) you can notice their relationship seems strained. If I remember I think Grace lost her phone or something and had a total meltdown? So I think Mary (similarly to many of Grace’s other friends) just got tired or her intensity and drama?

Reactions: 5
neither of them ever publicly commented on this (mary seems like the type to definitely keep such a falling out private). however their falling out seemed to occur not too long after their joint trip to the Dominican Republic. If you go back and watch both of their vlogs from that period, (particularly from towards the end of the trip) you can notice their relationship seems strained. If I remember I think Grace lost her phone or something and had a total meltdown? So I think Mary (similarly to many of Grace’s other friends) just got tired or her intensity and drama?
They’ve been following one another again on Insta for quite some time. My suspicions are it’s because Mary’s YT has grown drastically, she’s found her own little corner of the internet with loyal subscribers and is currently pregnant and living with her handsome man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.