Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a giant glass of water. Woah girl take it easy!View attachment 131189
I have to say, this “enlightened” thing she’s had going on for a while now really pisses me off.

It’s just another identity to cling to, and a way for her to feel superior to others. It’s also mostly codswallop, but she believes it all, which is quite dangerous. Crystals for example - they’re pretty, but they aren’t doing tit, and crystal mining is extremely problematic. Of course, Grace doesn’t care about that, just like all these influencers who talk about sustainability and then spend £££ on hauls of fast fashion.

As for “made a glass of water” I think it tells us everything we need to know about Grace’s work ethic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wow I'm a bit of a lurked and made an account just today, but I used to watch grace baaaaack in the say, and keep checking in every now and then... She has really ballooned in weight hasn't she.
I also used to watch Grace Years and years ago. She looks awful. That amount of weight gain is not normal.
Also i swear she has had the same Amount of followers for years. Thinks she is better than she is.

Reactions: 1
Grace is a typical narcissist, displays all the behaviours. She will literally jump on any bandwagon going just to seem ‘woke’, it’s actually getting a little bit embarrassing now because she’s making herself look a complete uneducated fool.
Also this business about her eating things like salmon, salad, vegan stuff, natural plant based produce is absolute nonsense and I’m embarrassed FOR her, she is easily a size 28/30 yet continues to make out she only eats raw/healthy/natural food, I have NEVER seen her post anything about chocolate, crisps, bread, carbs etc, which is obviously what she’s gorging on to be the size she is! Any one with a brain would tell you she hasn’t got to the size she is by eating the things she makes out she eats, she’s not even maintaining either, she looks bigger every time I see her... so where’s the honesty??? The girl is a complete arrogant liar, will hop on any bandwagon she thinks makes her look relevant or ‘in’, and it sadly looks as though her sister is following in her footsteps! Narcissism at its finest!

Her poses are also incredible cringey! It’s that open mouth thing she does when she’s posing I CRIIIIIIIIIINGE. And her new one of pretending to look away from the camera and do this side-eye thing when I can guarantee she’s looking at a blank wall 😂 The girls an embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand the way she speaks now, sorry I know that’s nasty. Also, she has loads of time so why not give herself a pedicure?! She could Vlog it (Free content there for you)

Well, as a woman who is in her mid twenties and is also mixed race. I have been chunky all my life too. I was a big kid like Grace was, I was carrying weight at school and have been bullied too. I’ve been there, I know. I’ve done the weight watchers diet while being at school and hated having to control what I ate too. I know what it’s like a tall, broad, overweight biracial girl.

But I lost my weight and opted for a healthy lifestyle.

Grace stood out to me because she resembled me at the beginning. I thought she was someone I could connect with. But as the years have passed she’s changed, not for the better either. She’s very overpowering, dominant in her relationships and just seems really negative. Always waking up with a slapped face and moaning how she’s on her period. It’s ridiculous. Surely if she’s bleeding that heavy then something isn’t right and if she’s looking to get pregnant, well, she’s got another thing coming.

Im not trying to be horrible but I can’t see her being a good mother. She’s very toxic, I don’t think she’s gotten over her own inner misery and she needs to lose weight. It’s not being rude or bullying or nit picky. But for her sake and plus carrying while being obese is going to be dangerous. She’ll be out of breath running after her kid in the playground or doing school runs. She’ll be much like Samantha Maria, hating her kid once it’s around three once the novelty has worn off. She’ll show off it’s “good hair” and dote on the black community to show her mixed race 3B textured hair kid some love.

That pissed me off that time when she played with her boyfriends hair on Instagram and said their baby was going to have “good hair”.

I’ll be brutally honest here, Grace would NOT be as attractive if she was born with afro textured hair. Let’s be realistic, her hair is probably the only thing that she’s got. But even that’s been fucked by bleach.

Her sister, she’s alright. I follow her too. She’s a bit cocky if I’m honest. I feel for her because she’s genuinely sick and does more than her bleeping obese sister does who isn’t ill. Both of these sisters seem to love being overly gobby and love talking about the most lewd things.

Either way, the future can’t be any better for Grace. Don’t even know how she’s making the money she makes. Convinced she’s doing a side job to make ends meet at least.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Well, as a woman who is in her mid twenties and is also mixed race. I have been chunky all my life too. I was a big kid like Grace was, I was carrying weight at school and have been bullied too. I’ve been there, I know. I’ve done the weight watchers diet while being at school and hated having to control what I ate too. I know what it’s like a tall, broad, overweight biracial girl.

Grace stood out to me because she resembled me at the beginning. I thought she was someone I could connect with. But as the years have passed she’s changed, not for the better either. She’s very overpowering, dominant in her relationships and just seems really negative. Always waking up with a slapped face and moaning how she’s on her period. It’s ridiculous. Surely if she’s bleeding that heavy then something isn’t right and if she’s looking to get pregnant, well, she’s got another thing coming.

Im not trying to be horrible but I can’t see her being a good mother. She’s very toxic, I don’t think she’s gotten over her own inner misery and she needs to lose weight. It’s not being rude or bullying or nit picky. But for her sake and plus carrying while being obese is going to be dangerous. She’ll be out of breath running after her kid in the playground or doing school runs. She’ll be much like Samantha Maria, hating her kid once it’s around three once the novelty has worn off. She’ll show off it’s “good hair” and dote on the black community to show her mixed race 3B textured hair kid some love.

That pissed me off that time when she played with her boyfriends hair on Instagram and said their baby was going to have “good hair”.

I’ll be brutally honest here, Grace would NOT be as attractive if she was born with afro textured hair. Let’s be realistic, her hair is probably the only thing that she’s got. But even that’s been fucked by bleach.

Her sister, she’s alright. I follow her too. She’s a bit cocky if I’m honest. I feel for her because she’s genuinely sick and does more than her bleeping obese sister does who isn’t ill. Both of these sisters seem to love being overly gobby and love talking about the most lewd things.

Either way, the future can’t be any better for Grace. Don’t even know how she’s making the money she makes. Convinced she’s doing a side job to make ends meet at least.
You can look on companies house she’s barely scraping together a living. She lives in a teeny studio flat (she did a YouTube tour she longed out for 20 minutes) in zone 30 with her bf who actually earns money. As long as brands give her free baby grows she’s fine, she will never work a normal job she’s far too lazy.

I’m currently 7 months pregnant, beforehand i was a size 10 with a very busy & active life and I’m not gonna lie the additional weight already a lot for me to handle physically / emotionally. The first trimester was exhausting and difficult with vomiting. I can’t imagine how someone who already requires multiple naps a day is going to cope with it. And that’s not even considering when the baby is here.

Reactions: 4
It cracks me up when she posts about ‘taking a whole day for self care’ and she ALWAYS gets people replying that say ERRRR DONT EVER HAVE KIDS THEN!! You literally give up your ability to be so self involved when you have kids. If she ever has a baby she’s going to get the shock of her life....I can’t wait 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The bit where you said she would not be a good mother got me thinking, I’ve never seen a maternal side to her.
Didn’t she go and buy a flashy BMW last year at some point? I think that’s when I unfollowed her.

Reactions: 2
She’ll be much like Samantha Maria, hating her kid once it’s around three once the novelty has worn off. She’ll show off it’s “good hair” and dote on the black community to show her mixed race 3B textured hair kid some love.

I've cut down your post, but this is a highly problematic series of comments. It seems to me that YOU have an internalised issue with hair and you're projecting - saying that's the only thing she's got going for her, and wouldn't be attractive without it...BIZARRE!

For what it's worth, I think she's averagely attractive and hasn't aged well (looks very witchy now) BUT Grace has worn her hair in plenty of styles over the years; wigs, weaves and braids. I don't think she's hung up on hair at all, although her boyfriend may have made a statement about having 'good hair' or they admire their curls, it doesn't mean they think they're superior! I've followed her literally since the beginning, and you'll find Sammi is the one with deep-rooted issues with hair.

Grace is lazy, conceited, jealous, arrogant, selfish, incapable of maintaining friendships and a host of other things, but the rest is a reflection of your own inadequacies I'm afraid.

Reactions: 10
Instead of 'zen' she comes across as quite a toxic person to me. Look how many friends she has had and fallen out with!
Sammi?
Asia?
Mary?
Her NYC lot?
The plus size lot (Danni, Callie etc)
They up each others arses for a few weeks , then they arent and it is never Grace's fault is it?

Instead of 'zen' she comes across as quite a toxic person to me. Look how many friends she has had and fallen out with!
Sammi?
Asia?
Mary?
Her NYC lot?
The plus size lot (Danni, Callie etc)
They up each others arses for a few weeks , then they arent and it is never Grace's fault is it?
I’d love to know what really happened with Danie V and Callie - someone on another thread suggested it was about something that happened at Callies wedding? Didn’t her and Danie go on holiday together once?

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know what really happened with Danie V and Callie - someone on another thread suggested it was about something that happened at Callies wedding? Didn’t her and Danie go on holiday together once?
Yeah they went away together to Greece. There was an awkward reunion recently when they were all on a press trip together 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.