Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being her friend? Constantly having to listen to how hard she works and agree with how much she deserves a break. Then the minute you talk about yourself, she gets annoyed that you're emotionally draining and blocking her chakras or some tit. Then the passive aggressive digs on Twitter towards you begin. That seems to be the formula for how every friendship she had has ended.

She is literally a huge ball of negative energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why did she stop speaking to mary / anothergirllife does anyone know? I liked their vlogs together

Reactions: 4
Is she not worried about her heart? Her organs must be surrounded by thick fat. She looks like a waking heart attack dressed in combats

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also she has acanthosis nigricans which is insulin resistance around her neck. That's why she has that darkened line around her neck. She has had it for years and used to blame a dodgy necklace she bought in a magazine for causing it which isn't true. Insulin resistance is the pre- cursor to diabetes so once again I doubt she is perfectly healthy her body tells the truth even if she doesn't

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also she has acanthosis nigricans which is insulin resistance around her neck. That's why she has that darkened line around her neck. She has had it for years and used to blame a dodgy necklace she bought in a magazine for causing it which isn't true. Insulin resistance is the pre- cursor to diabetes so once again I doubt she is perfectly healthy her body tells the truth even if she doesn't
That is really scary!

I haven't been keeping up with these threads lately but a few days ago she shared a pic of herself from 2017 (not sure if it was stories or grid) omg she looks like a different person, I was genuinely shocked at the amount of weight she has piled on. Did she gain a lot deliberately? Maybe to become one of these body positive bloggers? Before she was really attractive but don't think she massively stood out so wondered if it was intentional weight gain?

I just can’t stop looking at the roll of fat on her neck. That is not healthy.
It looks so uncomfortable

I haven't been keeping up with these threads lately but a few days ago she shared a pic of herself from 2017 (not sure if it was stories or grid) omg she looks like a different person, I was genuinely shocked at the amount of weight she has piled on. Did she gain a lot deliberately? Maybe to become one of these body positive bloggers? Before she was really attractive but don't think she massively stood out so wondered if it was intentional weight gain?

From what she has said in reply to this she basically has said that when she was that size (14-16) she was starving herself to be that size apparently and now has a 'healthier' relationship with food. I remember at the time when she was that size she did weight watchers videos and didn't seem to be starving herself but I guess she is eating more and finds a regular persons diet to be restrictive is my best guess?

Reactions: 1
She comes across as saying yes to whatever she feels she needs (wants 😂) a nap, a holiday, a takeaway etc without restriction so will be interesting to see what kind of parent she will be

Reactions: 2
She comes across as saying yes to whatever she feels she needs (wants 😂) a nap, a holiday, a takeaway etc without restriction so will be interesting to see what kind of parent she will be
Oh yes they have been trying haven't they

• Wow
Reactions: 3
From what she has said in reply to this she basically has said that when she was that size (14-16) she was starving herself to be that size apparently and now has a 'healthier' relationship with food. I remember at the time when she was that size she did weight watchers videos and didn't seem to be starving herself but I guess she is eating more and finds a regular persons diet to be restrictive is my best guess?
So she values how she feels over her health. I mean you can tell that just by looking at her but if I followed what my tummy wanted all the time, I’d be over weight. It’s just shocking to see a body in that state, it’s like self harm

So she values how she feels over her health. I mean you can tell that just by looking at her but if I followed what my tummy wanted all the time, I’d be over weight. It’s just shocking to see a body in that state, it’s like self harm
It is a form of self harm in some ways isn’t it. It’s like punishing her body and pushing it to its limits.

Reactions: 2
It is a form of self harm in some ways isn’t it. It’s like punishing her body and pushing it to its limits.
I’m no psychologist but it’s a similar to anorexia in the sense of she values what she eats above her health and is majorly damaging her insides in the process. It’s the other end of the spectrum.
im all for self love and against the images we’ve been fed for decades with women being size 6-8 but that.... woah Grace. You’re killing your self with the guise of ‘self love’

please do some exercise, your heart will thank you for it x

Did anyone see her Q&A stories recently? She basically said that she has to post at least three time’s a day in order to get engagement from followers, if not she looses engagement. She sounded so annoyed by this, like yes Grace.... People usually have to put in a 7hr shift at work to get work done, and you find it hard to post 3 times a day when this is your “job” ..
I don’t understand why she expects to gain followers and engagement without actually posting, I think she has a very big ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I recently watched her latest vlog and I just don’t understand how she makes enough money? She potted some plants then said she’s relaxing for the rest of the day? She can’t make enough money from YouTube so does she really get paid that much for a sponsored post?

I recently watched her latest vlog and I just don’t understand how she makes enough money? She potted some plants then said she’s relaxing for the rest of the day? She can’t make enough money from YouTube so does she really get paid that much for a sponsored post?
For the amount of followers she has she’ll be on about 5k minimum per sponsored post. makes my blood boil!

I bet a lot of her followers have been bought too which makes it even worse!

Last edited:
  • Wow
For the amount of followers she has she’ll be on about 5k minimum per sponsored post. makes my blood boil!

I bet a lot of her followers have been bought too which makes it even worse!
You can see her last accounts at company’s house, I really don’t think she’s reaching anything near that tbh. Unfortunately there’s tons of evidence that suggests plus size & BAME influencers get underpaid by brands to boot ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.