Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long ago was that? She looks sensational
I’m not sure how long ago it was but I remember her like this when I first found her vlogs - they were older ones on her channel. If you google her name there’s photos of when she was like this and she looks amazing

Reactions: 2
I remember her like that. Do you think she put more weight on as she saw it as a money maker?? Yikes, that's a horrible thought but who knows. Ha.

Reactions: 1
She looks great in that older picture. That's probably where her body would naturally sit if she wasn't eating everything in the universe.

Can you be too fat to have a baby? I'm sure you can. And she definitely would need to lose weight before considering it

It really annoys me she says ‘my bleed’ - like yeah, your period. Like half the worlds population. Get over yourself. Normal people just have to continue normally. Not like princess Grace. You’d think she was unwell.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know whether she’s ever actually worked?
She used to do some kind of social work (I think maybe within a children's home) I remember her mentioning her training when I used to watch her years ago!
You would never have thought it but are we surprised she gave up such a demanding job to make money by sitting on her arse and eating instead 🙄

Some of those posts by Grace make no sense! I'd I said anything like that to my family or friends they would tell me to cop myself on!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else see a resealable between Grace & Vinegar Strokes from Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK? 👀

Reactions: 7
I remember her like that. Do you think she put more weight on as she saw it as a money maker?? Yikes, that's a horrible thought but who knows. Ha.
Yes definitely I have always thought this. She was large when I first found her YouTube then she lost all that weight and looked
Amazing then I forgot about her for a while and had a look and she was obese! And
Some sort of body positive role model
Guru I swear she did it on purpose

Reactions: 1
Also - she posted on IG stories the other day that her bf told her all her clothes were 'too big for her' (sure, Jan) so she sized down two sizes...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.