Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the Jamaica vlog?

It was actually one of her better ones! It wasn’t all about her moaning, it showed a lot of her boyfriend’s family which was so sweet! Kinda spoiled it at the end when she was in a mood however.

It’s all go on her instastories and the PLT podcast she did. People have commented saying how big she looks, how out of breath she sounds and that it’s not healthy and she’s now crying troll and saying she doesn’t need to change but other people do...pot kettle.

Reactions: 2
I am laughing so hard because if she can’t cash in on the body posi movement by just sitting on her couch complaining
Then she’ll twist it and try to cash in on the “mental health” movement
Whichever one suits her at that moment and is the easiest for her

With the build up of her saying “brace yourself” for the next comments
I was expecting comments like “you fat whale go kill your self” or “die! You tub of lard”

But I have to say the comments come not from, what she loves to call “trolls”, but from fans that have watched for years
And most are not even saying really mean stuff about her looks
More so about her health, how she is out of breath.
And how she is trying to cash in on the body-posi movement
Which is what we’ve been saying all along
They are well typed out, and most of her fans (even though I can see how sometimes it can be a bit backhanded) are very polite and even say how much they love her or how long they have supported her

Then (I didn’t print screened all of them)
She goes on and on and on about how people die.... DIE!!! Over this
And how she is so strong and she will rise above it
And she will be a voice just like jesey with her documentary, she will be the voice of the bullied
Just going off in this grandeur ego trip

Like... :/ you can stop with that ego
You are no jesey.
And people just called you out for scamming with an easy to follow movement that you can cash in on
Stop with the whole “I shall be the voice for all bullied and suicidal people and rise above it” bullshit
You are just mad because it’s getting harder and harder to make easy money of YouTube cause you hardly “work” anymore
All she does is moan on instagram
Hate to break it to ya hunny but that’s not a job!
she’d love to just make 1 asos haul per month and make a living of that
But there are other girls out there working harder
And now she is throwing a fit being called out for being lazy and letting herself go on that couch of hers
No one is bullying you!
Don’t get mad because people are very politely calling you out on your lazy money scamming
It’s not the same as legit being bullied online

/end rant.

Reactions: 3
I am confused as to how they are possibly deemed trolling comments, they mention her health suffering and show concern for her. I am sorry but being morbidly obese is not healthy or something to be body positive about. If you cannot sit down and talk at 28 without getting out of breath something needs to change and that is not positive on any level.

Reactions: 7
bad witch because she can make spag Bol from scratch? These people need the real world

Reactions: 5
Wtf is up with these poses she has been doing lately where she lets her body lean back completely ? whether she is leaning back on the bed or back into a building?

and she sticks her belly out, like really protruding her belly as far out as she can

And then does this weird open leg thing like her thighs can’t close anymore :s

And also

What is up wit her wearing pants like these all the time???

Is it the only thing that still fits her or what?

It’s such an unflattering cut for her

Her legs look about 2 inches tall :s

Why would you want to give yourself a shape like that, like you have these 2 tree stumps, when you’re already so top heavy?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is up with these poses she has been doing lately where she lets her body lean back completely ? whether she is leaning back on the bed or back into a building?

and she sticks her belly out, like really protruding her belly as far out as she can

And then does this weird open leg thing like her thighs can’t close anymore :s

And also

What is up wit her wearing pants like these all the time???

Is it the only thing that still fits her or what?

It’s such an unflattering cut for her

Her legs look about 2 inches tall :s

Why would you want to give yourself a shape like that, like you have these 2 tree stumps, when you’re already so top heavy?!

Christ the state of her

Omg her latest post....wtf putting her hands down her trousers!?
I literally came here to post that :s
Yet again that weird bend back pose with her belly pushed forward
I mean that hand down her pants just makes it all an even bigger shitshow :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.