Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on vascation again so you know what that means

Nothing but napping at the hotel pool and
Food posts galore!
Also why does she look like she has a hard time even bending down to tie those shoes?!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised when she had money that she didn't get her hideous tattoos covered up or removed. Unless she genuinely thinks they're good quality work. :eek: That cabbage -ahem- rose looks like a lump of grey shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, I just nap and eat on holiday! But, what’s with the photo of her looking like she’s on the loo?!

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised when she had money that she didn't get her hideous tattoos covered up or removed. Unless she genuinely thinks they're good quality work. :eek: That cabbage -ahem- rose looks like a lump of grey shite.
Theyre bad because theyre stretched id love to see them when they were first done 😬

To be fair to her, I just nap and eat on holiday! But, what’s with the photo of her looking like she’s on the loo?!
I get what your saying cause everyone eats good and chills on vacation
But she literally goes to Las Vegas and only goes to her hotel pool
And that’s not an exaggeration .. literally doesn’t even go to the strip or leave her hotel for all the days she’s there
She goes to turkey and doesn’t leave the hotel pool
She goes to Greece and only lays at the hotel pool
Goes to the Bahamas... hotel pool
Goes back to Greece to lay at a hotel pool again
This is literally every single vacation except so far New York (where the only thing she does is eat 9 meals per day and hardly sightsees even there)
It’s amazing she goes to so many different places and only lays at a chlorine pool

I can’t expect her to walk the mountains of Austria cause she obviously isn’t able to and probably not into that
But even on a chill holiday you can do SOMETHING
That u didn’t do on the last 20 holidays

Reactions: 3
Haven't followed Grace for years, since she did that period thing where she took a photo of her not wearing sanitary protection

If she doesn't lose weight she's going to have a hard, hard pregnancy. I've seen obese women really struggle with pregnancy, there's a woman on Instagram, she's 'only' a size 18, so several stone/sizes lighter than Grace, but by only five months she was emormous and could barely walk. If she had lost some weight before pregnancy she would have had an easier time of it.
She's one of those women that thinks a baby will solve all her problems, when in reality the poor child will only make them worse. She should get a dog and see how she copes with that first.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she doesn't lose weight she's going to have a hard, hard pregnancy. I've seen obese women really struggle with pregnancy, there's a woman on Instagram, she's 'only' a size 18, so several stone/sizes lighter than Grace, but by only five months she was emormous and could barely walk. If she had lost some weight before pregnancy she would have had an easier time of it.
She's one of those women that thinks a baby will solve all her problems, when in reality the poor child will only make them worse. She should get a dog and see how she copes with that first.
Maybe a fish

Reactions: 3
If her weight even allows her to become pregnant!

Also this girl has a period like 3 times a month...that could be a sign of fertility problems .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.