Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I was just thinking this the other day scrolling her insta (furlough boredom lol). And truthfully I feel sorry for her because these guys do use her for the comfy lifestyle and influencers perks. I would actually love to see her in a equal relationship where she puts in as much as she gets out. Lee definitely comes across at the nicest/most solid guy that she’s dated since being on YouTube but he has never come across as being as ‘all in’ as she is. Compared to that weird guy she was dating at the start of her YouTube career who didn’t even want to be seen publicly with her, and then Simon who for the last few years of the relationship was absolutely 100% solely in it for a place to live and someone to fund him I understand why she was so enamoured with Lee.

Plus the breakup with Simon must have been a blow to her self esteem, he immediately moved into a serious relationship with someone else (a subscriber no less!) and now they’re engaged. Lee is attractive, he’s a singer so I understand why she romanticises him and also after what Simon did she gets to show everyone she’s moved on by building it up as something earth shatteringly amazing (helps to heal the ego.) But she wants what Simon and his fiancée have, two people who are obviously crazy about each other and are actively building a life together.

It explains why she seems to veer so wildly from ‘madly in love man of my dreams’ to ‘my boyfriend is driving me insane I want to murder him’. It’s been a few years now and I understand marriage isn’t important to everyone but I feel like Grace is waiting/wondering if and when he’ll propose and make a commitment to her. She literally got his name tattooed on her hand. And from the initial lock down vlogs she was doing it seems like she does all the cooking, all the cleaning while he sits around playing video games. I feel for her because when you have low self esteem you end up in these unbalanced relationships where you aren’t valued. As for the pregnancy speculation I 100% agree with the manifestation theory, and that any vague allusions to ‘exciting news’ are about this book deal.
100% agree with everything you have said! Have followed Grace for a number of years and the girl is never single!
Also find it weird how her sister always liked her ex boyfriends photos and 'flirted' with them...

Reactions: 8
100% agree with everything you have said! Have followed Grace for a number of years and the girl is never single!
Also find it weird how her sister always liked her ex boyfriends photos and 'flirted' with them...
Yes! This is super weird! I feel like Simon wished he was with the sister and not Grace. That’s a horrendous feeling. My bastard arse of an ex used to make me feel like I was ugly until I one day had a chat with my best guy mate at work who told me to just block him on everything. I did so..I was also in the process of moving so he never ever found out where I wen. It was so liberating and now my boyfriend worships the ground I walk on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that piercing between her boobs like sagging? Never seen that before obviously weight gain as its just under the skin but wow

I thought it looked like the backs of her knees but surely no one gets that hairy behind their knees?!?
That is pretty rude, there are serious medical conditions that cause excessive body hair and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Comments like that can be really hurtful

Reactions: 6
Her sister is a lesbian. Her relationship with Simon was still weird though as they got along as friends a million times better than Grace and Simon did.
And after Grace and Simon split the first time, her sister and him would still leave fawning comments to each other. I've questioned Charleigh and Grace's relationship before. Asia revealed that Charleigh had bitched about Grace with her, and cast doubts on her mental health needs, but always seemed up for the free holidays though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And after Grace and Simon split the first time, her sister and him would still leave fawning comments to each other. I've questioned Charleigh and Grace's relationship before. Asia revealed that Charleigh had bitched about Grace with her, and cast doubts on her mental health needs, but always seemed up for the free holidays though.
They dont seem close at all!

They dont seem close at all!
Probably because Grace moans 24/7 about how exhausted she is when she does absolutely nothing, whereas Charley is very sick with her MS but tries to live as normal life as possible and get out and about. Grace seems so insensitive to her little sister’s health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s posted about it before. There were stories of her on holiday with her girlfriend (think might be an ex now) not that long ago too.

Notice she wasn’t wearing the ridiculously tight dungaree monstrosity for eating her lunch, I think she just poses in outfits then goes back to sweats.

Reactions: 4
Notice she wasn’t wearing the ridiculously tight dungaree monstrosity for eating her lunch, I think she just poses in outfits then goes back to sweats.
I came here to say the same thing lol. There’s no way she actually wore that for longer than just posing for a photo. It looks so uncomfortably tight

Reactions: 7
I’m a size 14/16 in jeans. There’s absolutely no way she’s a 16. Not with that belly and them thighs. She’s huge! No bloody way. I’m 5’7 and Grace is the same height. Even looking at my own selfies, no way am I as big as her!

She’s absolutely nuts!
Late reply and haven't read the full thread yet, but is Grace really only 5'7"? I would have said at least 5'10", she looks huge. I agree with your point tho, I'm 5'8" and a 16/18 (sometimes a 20 because Primark sizing lol), and I have some pretty amazing tree trunk thighs (not self deprecation, I actually love my thighs), but I am no where near her size. With a gut like that, I'd definitely say size 26/28, probably 23 ish stone? Hard to say once you get up that high...

Reactions: 3
The excessive hair can be a sign of PCOS - also may explain her excessive weight gain too. I can not believe how much weight she has put on. She should get that checked out.

Reactions: 2
I find some of her posts uncomfortable be cause that is not promoting body confidence, that is dangerously over weight. Plus alot of the outfits dont even fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.