Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced that she’s either a) she’s writing a book and trying to make people think she’s pregnant to b) she’s both pregnant and writing a book.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced that she’s either a) she’s writing a book and trying to make people think she’s pregnant to b) she’s both pregnant and writing a book.
I agree, wanting people to think she is or is actually pregnant. Way way way too many pregnancy hints, and with following all the hastags and whatnot. As I mentioned before, she has said nothing about being on her period for a long while, when it is usually like clockwork with her every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Both are a possibility. I mean she could just be manifesting the pregnancy for now too haha

The book is 100% though - Merky Books tweeted her a little while back which was a hint.
Their "How to" series comprises of a range of authors who are 'experts' at what they do, so it's not unlikely that she's doing the book on branding mentioned in their press release.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just had a theory that maybe she had some assignment for her Transactional Therapy studies and chose some topic related to being fat and pregnant hence the followed hashtags. Not so sure about that anymore but while thinking about it, I went and checked that Berne Institute website and read more about their trainings and courses. Their proper foundation course is 4 years (+ a 5th year for thesis). Do we believe Grace is enrolled in that one? On the other hand I also found that they had a training (and Grace mentioned that she would be 'trained') and this is... a 2-day introduction training according on what they say under their Training section. In that case I don't see why she made such a big deal out of it.

Reactions: 3
Firstly, she is not a size 20. No way.

She is so desperate to be loved and it is sad because anyone with eyes can see the men she ends up with only want to be with her for exposure and a free place to live. Lee clearly doesn't feel the same way about her as she does for him.

I don't think she gets her period which is why she is constantly talking about it because she thinks that what normal women do. I lost weight because I was unhappy with my size and had gone ages without a period. Then i had a very stressful time at work and was bleeding for about 6 weeks on the trot. The doctors put it down to stress and once the stress passed, I missed a few periods and then my body regulated itself again. I know it is a scientfically proven that when you are a certain size (either too big or too small) you don't get your period as the balance in your body is off.

She wears the worst clothes, ones that do nothing for her and then gets funny when people tell her it doesn't look good. I'll never forget the time she advertised some boots as being super comfy and they were so tight she couldn't even get the zip up past her ankle..and these were ankle boots!

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine if us normal people took weeks off work because of seeing something upsetting in the news, dealing with our emotions about an upcoming birthday or because we were just bored... she is so lazy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% lazy.

My work have mental health days where if you just don't feel good, you're allowed to take the day off or you're allowed to treat yourself from work (e.g. go for a massage in the afternoon or something) but they are very clear that this is not to be taken advantage off, it knocks days and time off your sick leave. If it was up to these influencers, they would never be at work!!

And don't get me started on all the bathing with herbs and shoving rosemary up your vag. Leave your vagina alone!

Reactions: 15
My mums overweight and has had 4 healthy pregnancies without any issues.

Yes being obese/overweight and pregnant can put a major strain on your body, but we can’t assume that’s for all pregnancies in overweight women as I know plenty of ‘healthy weight’ women who have really struggled during their pregnancy
Your mum is very lucky.
The stats are easy to find and any doctor would advice a morbidly obese woman to lose weight before trying to conceive as the risks are just too great.

btw I’m size 20 myself and trying to lose weight. I’m not fat shaming just being honest!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s her armpit but not sure. Could be the underside of her leg?
I think it’s her armpit too. Makes sense since it’s a shaving ad, the underside of a leg wouldn’t be that hairy.

Edited to add - it looks discoloured a bit to me? Isn’t this also a sign of diabetes (like the ring around her neck)?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s her armpit too. Makes sense since it’s a shaving ad, the underside of a leg wouldn’t be that hairy.

Edited to add - it looks discoloured a bit to me? Isn’t this also a sign of diabetes (like the ring around her neck)?

Yep I’ve heard it’s a sign of diabetes too

I’ve never seen a razor look SO small in comparison to someone’s leg before???? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She is so desperate to be loved and it is sad because anyone with eyes can see the men she ends up with only want to be with her for exposure and a free place to live. Lee clearly doesn't feel the same way about her as she does for him.
Honestly I was just thinking this the other day scrolling her insta (furlough boredom lol). And truthfully I feel sorry for her because these guys do use her for the comfy lifestyle and influencers perks. I would actually love to see her in a equal relationship where she puts in as much as she gets out. Lee definitely comes across at the nicest/most solid guy that she’s dated since being on YouTube but he has never come across as being as ‘all in’ as she is. Compared to that weird guy she was dating at the start of her YouTube career who didn’t even want to be seen publicly with her, and then Simon who for the last few years of the relationship was absolutely 100% solely in it for a place to live and someone to fund him I understand why she was so enamoured with Lee.

Plus the breakup with Simon must have been a blow to her self esteem, he immediately moved into a serious relationship with someone else (a subscriber no less!) and now they’re engaged. Lee is attractive, he’s a singer so I understand why she romanticises him and also after what Simon did she gets to show everyone she’s moved on by building it up as something earth shatteringly amazing (helps to heal the ego.) But she wants what Simon and his fiancée have, two people who are obviously crazy about each other and are actively building a life together.

It explains why she seems to veer so wildly from ‘madly in love man of my dreams’ to ‘my boyfriend is driving me insane I want to murder him’. It’s been a few years now and I understand marriage isn’t important to everyone but I feel like Grace is waiting/wondering if and when he’ll propose and make a commitment to her. She literally got his name tattooed on her hand. And from the initial lock down vlogs she was doing it seems like she does all the cooking, all the cleaning while he sits around playing video games. I feel for her because when you have low self esteem you end up in these unbalanced relationships where you aren’t valued. As for the pregnancy speculation I 100% agree with the manifestation theory, and that any vague allusions to ‘exciting news’ are about this book deal.

Reactions: 12
That’s her armpit and it can be a sign of diabetes or it can also be dirt, if she were to lose weight, it would vanish. I had the same dark marks under my armpits and the doctor said it was an early sign of potential diabetes but as I was partway through losing weight, the colour changed once I hit a healthy weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.