Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a piece of work. Who discusses their own mother like that, as if she’s her servant or something? I remember reading that awful autobiography of hers years back, and she made it seem like she and her mum had a distant relationship and that she had resentment because of her closer relationship with Charleigh. And now here she is using her to raise her children and clean her house, and not even showing her due respect or appreciation for it?

Also her throwing her weight about with the hospital as if they owe her special treatment is wild. I’d have more sympathy if the birth had been really traumatic, but she herself said the birth was a great experience? So I don’t really get all these extras, unless it’s because she is a high risk pregnancy (which is the elephant in the room here). She’s not the queen mother of this hospital, all these extra appointments and precautions are because of her health. But she won’t admit that because she’s narcissistic and arrogant and can’t admit any kind of weakness or personal responsibility.

Those q&a responses have actually enraged me. No wonder she can’t keep any long term close friendships, and her own sister doesn’t even seem close to her despite their shared interests and only 5 years between them. And Lee is so checked out and won’t ever propose to her no matter how much she badgers him and how many of his kids she has. She’s so throughly unpleasant, self absorbed and spoilt I can’t imagine how nightmareish it would be to have her in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's on Instagram live right now and she sounds horrifically out of breath

It actually is so stressful listening to how breathless she is

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Grace and can fault her for a lot but I can’t shade her for raising awareness for services available both pre and post natal on the NHS - these are not widely advertised and quite frankly if you don’t use it you lose it.

Any birth can be incredibly traumatic, even a straight forward one. I think until you experience it yourself it is hard to understand. Of course for some people they’re fine but that doesn’t mean that every mother using birth reflections for WHATEVER birth they have needs to ‘buck up’ or ‘get on with it’. Let’s not diminish the health needs of women, especially when we have enough men doing that on our behalf.

Now do I think Grace is using every service available to prolong her ‘it’s all about me’ attitude? Perhaps. But saying we all need to get over it is incredibly small minded and contributes to the age old conversation that woman are supposed to bear children and shut the duck up.

I have 2 children, one 6 weeks early and very intense assisted birth. One very straight forward at 38 weeks. With both, I had to keep reliving my labour in my head for weeks and months after (even now 5 months post partum) - it is natures way of processing trauma. Everything is happening 100mph and when you’re in intense pain you’re not really processing what they’re telling you. I understand needing a birth reflections service to go over notes and a trained professional explaining what happened to YOUR body. As for ward tours, this will be dependent on the person. I actually requested this as I am the kind of person who feels more relaxed knowing all aspects of something in advance, knowledge is power and all that. But I also completely understand the ‘ignorance is bliss’ attitude. It is unique to each person and I will not judge anybody for what works for them. But to highlight that we all have that choice? Shout it from the rooftops please! Also, a lot of us here have said that Grace should use he platform to educate and when she does it we tear her down - can’t have it both ways!

Still can’t stand the woman though and I DO judge her for the needlessly taking a young child into the hospital…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol first of all this picture: what is she complaining about? I don't think Cyprus brought all of this in there by himself? Especially that horse...

And then, I found it interesting that she keeps saying she's getting a private room when she admitted in these Q&A stories that she is just assuming she'll be alone as it was basically empty when she toured the area. Not the same thing 😂

Reactions: 12
I remember someone commenting here that Char definitely didn’t seem as excited (certainly not on Instagram anyway) that Grace was pregnant again. I think she may have shared a post or 2, nothing more. I could definitely see Grace’s mum feeling obligated to come out of work to take up a carer position for her daughter and grandchildren which isn’t fair, but I wonder if that explains char’s lack of enthusiasm :unsure:

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand Grace and can fault her for a lot but I can’t shade her for raising awareness for services available both pre and post natal on the NHS - these are not widely advertised and quite frankly if you don’t use it you lose it.

Any birth can be incredibly traumatic, even a straight forward one. I think until you experience it yourself it is hard to understand. Of course for some people they’re fine but that doesn’t mean that every mother using birth reflections for WHATEVER birth they have needs to ‘buck up’ or ‘get on with it’. Let’s not diminish the health needs of women, especially when we have enough men doing that on our behalf.

Now do I think Grace is using every service available to prolong her ‘it’s all about me’ attitude? Perhaps. But saying we all need to get over it is incredibly small minded and contributes to the age old conversation that woman are supposed to bear children and shut the duck up.

I have 2 children, one 6 weeks early and very intense assisted birth. One very straight forward at 38 weeks. With both, I had to keep reliving my labour in my head for weeks and months after (even now 5 months post partum) - it is natures way of processing trauma. Everything is happening 100mph and when you’re in intense pain you’re not really processing what they’re telling you. I understand needing a birth reflections service to go over notes and a trained professional explaining what happened to YOUR body. As for ward tours, this will be dependent on the person. I actually requested this as I am the kind of person who feels more relaxed knowing all aspects of something in advance, knowledge is power and all that. But I also completely understand the ‘ignorance is bliss’ attitude. It is unique to each person and I will not judge anybody for what works for them. But to highlight that we all have that choice? Shout it from the rooftops please! Also, a lot of us here have said that Grace should use he platform to educate and when she does it we tear her down - can’t have it both ways!

Still can’t stand the woman though and I DO judge her for the needlessly taking a young child into the hospital…
I agree it's great she is spreading awareness NOW, but prior to this post on her stories I don't remember her ever mentioning it once?? If anything she made it sound like she is getting VIP treatment because of who she is and her medical history etc. Watching her stories and posts I definitely got the impression these wouldn't be an option for me if I was pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️ she is also contradicting herself, as she previously posted about how children are not allowed to visit but they made an exception for her her and Cyprus implying she is better and more important than anyone else, and not because she asked and this is available for us mortal beings. Also the constant 'I have all the top consultants on my speed dial' narrative is just 🤢🤢
So yeah, it would have been cool if she spread awareness about patients choice and what's out there and what to ask for, but answering one measley question about it on stories doesn't qualify as 'educating' IMO.
But yeah saying women should just give birth and get on with it is unacceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No, I thought she just had the once. I know Lee got covid and moved out. Maybe that’s when grace got it again?
It was in an interview that she had had it earlier in the year. She had kept it quiet tho so assume same time more or less as LEE

Reactions: 5
She’ll blames the breathlessness on her tracheotomy.

she was like that before her first pregnancy, she forgets some of us foolish people (myself) thought years ago she was worth watching 😂 what an absolute clown she is???!!!! I can't take much more of her tit, her tit attitude, tit work ethic, quitting YouTube because it tanked cos you're insufferable. I hardly think Instagram is going to keep your kids fed and warm this winter. I appreciate Lee works but that's still a big stretch on money with a toddler and a newborn? I'm genuinely scratching my head here. 😣

I'm so sorry for the rant, feel free to scroll past but she's getting right on my wick with the self entitled attitude! I mean if you'd followed the rules when covid was rife (ie wearing a mask WHEN bleeping PREGNANT for your childs sake) then you wouldn't have all the added stress would you Grace. I'm done. I'm so sorry but I needed to vent she's pissing me right off. 🙃

Reactions: 13
You actually not longer need to wear masks in hospitals, not even the staff are wearing them anymore.
Depends which hospital, we still wear them in ours because we are in AGP environment.

I can’t get over how she’s treated her poor mum. She’s raised this selfish cow since she was a baby I bet she never thought that she would be back taking care of her and also raising her children at Graces young age.
Poor poor woman. I’m sorry but Grace is such a selfish witch it honestly baffles me that people like her even exist.

Also if she has quit YouTube how does she even make any money??

Reactions: 12
I was in A&E recently and they were still asking people to wear one. Then I got sent to another department and was told it was optional 🙈

Reactions: 7
Depends which hospital, we still wear them in ours because we are in AGP environment.

I can’t get over how she’s treated her poor mum. She’s raised this selfish cow since she was a baby I bet she never thought that she would be back taking care of her and also raising her children at Graces young age.
Poor poor woman. I’m sorry but Grace is such a selfish witch it honestly baffles me that people like her even exist.

Also if she has quit YouTube how does she even make any money??
Not true! Still wearing them on my ward. Have to in all clinical areas but not offices and off ward
So weird how different trusts are doing different things, one week they were in wards only and corridors and areas like that it was optional then literally 2 weeks later no masks in wards, and all partitions gone etc, and now you’re allowed visitors, yoir allowed more than 1 birthing partner and allowed visitors after you’ve given birth too.. as many as you want

Reactions: 7
You actually not longer need to wear masks in hospitals, not even the staff are wearing them anymore.
some hospitals have reverted back to wearing mask. The one I visited yesterday in london has. Sadly covid is on the rise again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.