Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was up for a couple of hours in the night? I thought that was normal when you have young children?! And anyway, seems she was up because she was eating 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Geez Grace you’re in for a shock with an exclusively breastfed newborn if being up for a couple of hours is a problem…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Geez Grace you’re in for a shock with an exclusively breastfed newborn if being up for a couple of hours is a problem…
I can't see her breast feeding for this reason, it'll interrupt HER lifestyle - sod the poor little baby.. or maybe she will, just so she can justify eating 3 takeaways a day because of the increased hunger breast feeding can cause. ☺

Reactions: 11
As someone who has given birth I had no idea there’s such a thing as a ward tour and you can see room you gonna give birth etc. Is that a thing?
I mean… don’t wanna sound daft but room is a room no? They wheel you in, you have your bed and everything. Like what’s to tour about?
I understand you wanna bring your music/ comfort things, make it more comfy and relaxed but still.
Maybe just me.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t imagine that lazy lump with two children. She’ll need test village to help raise them.

Reactions: 12
As someone who has given birth I had no idea there’s such a thing as a ward tour and you can see room you gonna give birth etc. Is that a thing?
I mean… don’t wanna sound daft but room is a room no? They wheel you in, you have your bed and everything. Like what’s to tour about?
I understand you wanna bring your music/ comfort things, make it more comfy and relaxed but still.
Maybe just me.
They offered it at my local hospital's midwife unit, but not when I gave birth as it was covid times. Although I ended up at the bigger hospital for other reasons so it would t have made much difference.

I also had to walk from my ward to the birthing room and even walked into the theatre where they gave me the epidural and I had my c-section. Wheeled would've been a luxury!

Reactions: 5
Alright maybe that would make you feel less anxious and more prepared sort of.
There’s no way I would walk through birthing units. I don’t want to see the place where the inevitable will happen. That would make me more than stressed.
I choose pure blissful ignorance!

sorry for off topic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can't see her breast feeding for this reason, it'll interrupt HER lifestyle - sod the poor little baby.. or maybe she will, just so she can justify eating 3 takeaways a day because of the increased hunger breast feeding can cause. ☺
I mean she lays around on the sofa all day anyway so you may as well do it with a baby glued to your boob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
37F75F1A-E672-4B10-B5B0-38610C80D8C8.jpeg

and still Ignorant not to wear a mask In a hospital setting. The pure ignorance.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s nice that actually acknowledges the nhs workers now, all she did was moan and big up herself. Can’t stand this pathetic excuse.

Reactions: 13
Why the duck is she taking her young child into a germ infested hospital?
Wtf is this prat going to hark on about when she’s had this one all went well and it’s back to normal life where people don’t give two shits about what happened to you many years ago ? What will she have?

Reactions: 18
I think that as she is heavily pregnant she would be exempt from wearing one, especially if she struggles to breath anyway.
Potentially yes. However whenever she takes photos in hospital she never bothers to wear a mask. Considering she is heavily pregnant, and caught covid last time, it baffles me how relaxed she is.

also think it’s inappropriate to drag the child into a hospital too, could have easily left him at her mums (he practically lives there anyway)

I just find graces attitude selfish 😫

Reactions: 19
What the hell is she wearing and not a mask to the hospital?! It’s all hanging off her and trailing on the floor 🤢

And maybe he wouldn’t draw on the wall if he wasn’t bored! She’s confiscated the colouring pencils, absolute witch.
My baby just turned 1. I like to colour in the evenings when my anxiety is up. My lil one ALWAYS found a random colour pencil and would proceed to make marks and random shapes in her books! So at 11 months I got her crayola washable 12+ months (she was 11months when doing so).

Even after my little girl had different coloured paper (thanks £1land)and pens, she was content. On day 3 though she tried the walls. I reinforced the paper and showed her. ( she did try again another 7 times and then gave up and now draws on the paper) This may change 🤣😂😂

**I am not advocating to do so with your own child. I am a nanny my self and previous room leader in a nursery.

Reactions: 8
My baby just turned 1. I like to colour in the evenings when my anxiety is up. My lil one ALWAYS found a random colour pencil and would proceed to make marks and random shapes in her books! So at 11 months I got her crayola washable 12+ months (she was 11months when doing so).

Even after my little girl had different coloured paper (thanks £1land)and pens, she was content. On day 3 though she tried the walls. I reinforced the paper and showed her. ( she did try again another 7 times and then gave up and now draws on the paper) This may change 🤣😂😂

**I am not advocating to do so with your own child. I am a nanny my self and previous room leader in a nursery.
Yeah that’s called redirecting their behaviour and it’s what’s actually recommended in gentle parenting. What Grace appears to be practicing is permissive parenting, which is allowing the child(ren) to do whatever they want and not asserting any boundaries that would benefit you, or them. Children love routine and boundaries so it’s a really bad method of parenting, but imagine it’s easy to fall into it if you only read the first slide of some Insta grid posts to share them on ur stories for clout rather than doing any reading or practicing any parenting 🤷🏻‍♀️

No amount of redirection stopped my child drawing on the walls so we got water painting/magic painting and the “mess free colouring” from Crayola, so he could still have fun with art without me having a nervy b in our (rented) home she’s just bone idle

• Heart
No amount of redirection stopped my child drawing on the walls so we got water painting/magic painting and the “mess free colouring” from Crayola, so he could still have fun with art without me having a nervy b in our (rented) home she’s just bone idle
My love that’s also a form of redirection! Sounds like you did amazingly, with no “nervy b” needed 😂❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.