Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird how different trusts are doing different things, one week they were in wards only and corridors and areas like that it was optional then literally 2 weeks later no masks in wards, and all partitions gone etc, and now you’re allowed visitors, yoir allowed more than 1 birthing partner and allowed visitors after you’ve given birth too.. as many as you want
Where I work the area and our trust was badly hit by covid so our infection control was always more cautious. We never got to get rid of masks completely and then cases went back up again. Now it’s winter and can’t see them going. Restrictions have eased in other ways like screens have gone and masks is just wards/clinical areas. Visiting back but sometimes restricted in some areas.

Also covid inpatients have gone quickly back up in the last 3 weeks too. ( ours have doubled)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have no idea how I’ve managed to keep her off my timelines or at least limit her (i did funnily enough hear her name recently on the tv/radio and was like omg remember her), but I’ve just found out she’s pregnant and had a little nose at her profile. She looks a lot smaller weight than she ever used to and dare I say it, healthier

Reactions: 6
She is going to have a gentle csection 🙄
She is so detached from reality and has her own narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
9C28AA44-AA6B-4E4B-9719-FD19F032DB71.jpeg
Grace has literally been this size more or less for years, with or without pregnancy ..,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wait until Cyprus is at school. She will be the teachers absolute worst nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just looked online and the whopper burger is 600 calories and regular fries are 300 calories. That is a massive amount of calories for 1 meal. And especially because it’s not even like a treat for her - just a regular meal.

Reactions: 5
BUT WHY IS THE CHILD IN A PEN?!!!
Came here to post this too, why does he only have access to his toys in a pen? She describes tidying them so he can see them, why was it in that state in the first place? How is he expected to develop muscle mass when he’s restricted to a 2 x 4 prison cell?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
08584DC8-A43C-4D94-BD29-C714268C3A3C.jpeg

Graces maternity photo.

Just grabbing her fat stomach. can’t even tell she’s pregnant. May sound harsh but I honestly feel grace has taken this pregnancy as an excuse to continue to eat rubbish and be lazy.

going to have a shock having 2 small kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1634942
Graces maternity photo.

Just grabbing her fat stomach. can’t even tell she’s pregnant. May sound harsh but I honestly feel grace has taken this pregnancy as an excuse to continue to eat rubbish and be lazy.

But is she really ?everybody around her do all the work :(

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1634942
Graces maternity photo.

I think it’s easy to forget how big she was previously. I honestly think she’d halved in size and has remained roughly in line with that throughout the pregnancy.

Iirc her *announcement* photos the first time round looked just like this, it was just so ridiculous I don’t think she was even out the first trimester so would have scarcely shown but was doing pics like this.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1634942
Graces maternity photo.

It's the always opened legs for me. Who sits like that, even fat or pregnant?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.