Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the need for a suuuuper positive mindset and ‘manifesting the perfect birth experience’ but I think she needs a reality check. I’m lowkey quite scared for her.

Reactions: 13
Maternity tours were defo a thing pre covid but not sure if they still are but considering covid nearly killed her surely she could understand why it may not have restarted. I’ve worked in the NHS a long time and most people will have huge amounts of empathy and understanding for her because she went through tit but I can imagine she’s absolutely one that rubs people up the wrong way.

Covid can still be a huge risk to people. She’s still massively in denial about her health. Hope everything goes well for her for her children’s sake. But god she’s an idiot.

Wow her lucky mum. What the duck did she raise? I’d be ashamed by those attitudes in my child.

Reactions: 17
“everyone is eligible for birth reflections….blah blah blah”
Everyone may be eligible. But imagine if everyone DEMANDED all this many, time consuming extra things like Grace has done? The NHS is hideously over worked and understaffed already, without pandering to every whim that people can make up.
BTW I’m definitely not saying people shouldn’t have whatever they feel they need, particularly after a traumatic experience but I think most people are sensible and try to sort themselves out and get on with it rather than taking up hours and hours of NHS time to make themselves feel better.
And! While I’m at it, at some point in that self indulgent twaddle she states that she eats very little and is making sure she eats very healthily. Yeah alright Gracey. Course you do.

Reactions: 19
Her Mum has given up her job? How’s she gonna pay the bills. Surely Grace doesn’t earn enough to pay her Mum?

Reactions: 21
Her Mum has given up her job? How’s she gonna pay the bills. Surely Grace doesn’t earn enough to pay her Mum?
I think it’s more likely her mum has retired or is claiming some sort of carer’s allowance for Grace as she’s clearly not in a position to pay for help. She’s shared a lot of digs at Lee that she can’t be a SAHM, and is anti nursery for clearly financial reasons. Plus her companies house filings have always been abysmal.

Reactions: 17
I couldn’t believe this when I read it, and since Lee works out the house I’m guessing most the time it’s only her & Cyprus? He has a play pen he’s shoved in with all his toys so surely there’s hardly any normal kid mess?
So her mum is there to cook for her, feed her, clean up after her and clean her mess up?
My mum would tell me to piss off & raise my own kids if I DARED say this!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it’s more likely her mum has retired or is claiming some sort of carer’s allowance for Grace as she’s clearly not in a position to pay for help. She’s shared a lot of digs at Lee that she can’t be a SAHM, and is anti nursery for clearly financial reasons. Plus her companies house filings have always been abysmal.
I wondered about retirement but then thought she would have just put that?

Though this is Grace, so who knows. The truth isn’t exactly her thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1C2350E2-BD6F-416F-8472-B1C755CA8B5B.jpeg

more like her viewers stopped viewing her rubbish content. After the coma/covid story, she became irrelevant again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also she can’t hide anything on YouTube- comments on family channels are generally turned off but likes and dislikes speak for themselves

Reactions: 7
Also how the duck does she have her consultants phone numbers? That’s so unprofessional if true.

I would also like to register my astonishment that this woman fits in a bath tub

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also how the duck does she have her consultants phone numbers? That’s so unprofessional if true.

I would also like to register my astonishment that this woman fits in a bath tub
I have my consultant and registrar’s phone numbers. However, I have only used the registrar one once, when he asked me to call him after a set period of time, and I didn’t even call, I sent a text. I have never called or texted my consultant. If I wish to have contact with him, I email his secretary, like you should do.
I certainly wouldn’t send a “jokey” text out of the blue. But she’s special isn’t she? I imagine she thinks that everyone she’s ever had any contact with is breathlessly waiting for updates 24/7

Reactions: 13
Why did she have to tell us about Lee giving her a perineum massage, that's a terrible image!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.