Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1634942
Graces maternity photo.

Just grabbing her fat stomach. can’t even tell she’s pregnant. May sound harsh but I honestly feel grace has taken this pregnancy as an excuse to continue to eat rubbish and be lazy.

going to have a shock having 2 small kids.
Doesnt look any different from the first photoshoot she had which is her profile pic on instagram

Reactions: 3
Yeah if you scroll back on her Instagram to 2020 (pre coma time), she’s deffo 3-4 stone lighter atm.
Agreed, but think the reality is a lot, lot more because the grid posts were never honest. There were two candid shots floating about (the one of her behind a sofa near to two podcasters, and sat on the grass) that showed the reality of her pre covid situation. Tbh now I think she is very honest about appearance and size and food - iirc she’s said she’s a 22/24 which I can actually believe now, but she was saying that number beforehand too 🥴

Reactions: 7
It must be rather upsetting for her to be coming down with something so close to the end of her pregnancy, like last time. Really truly hoping for the sake of her and baby it is only a short-lived cold.

As usual she’s telling us she’s been given the mystical, magical “all clear” from her doctors and acts like they’re just doing her a favour by giving her all of this advanced care.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
As usual she’s telling us she’s been given the mystical, magical “all clear” from her doctors and acts like they’re just doing her a favour by giving her all of this advanced care.
no fully medically well, best health of their life person needs the amount of care she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
no fully medically well, best health of their life person needs the amount of care she needs.
+1. The consultant isn’t on call out of kindness and good vibes, that’ll be based upon a risk assessment and for her safety. Genuinely really worrying to hear :(

Reactions: 22
It must be rather upsetting for her to be coming down with something so close to the end of her pregnancy, like last time. Really truly hoping for the sake of her and baby it is only a short-lived cold.

I’d be shitting myself if I was her! Bet she hasn’t done a covid test.

Wonder what ‘her team’ were really saying to each other when she announced her pregnancy.

Reactions: 15
Being unwell & so close to giving birth is horrible and scary but yet she still manages to be smug about early labour 😂 ‘this makes perfect sense to me but probably sounds like jibberish to you’. No Grace, I’m perfectly capable of understanding a metaphor…

Reactions: 16
I hope for her sake it’s not covid again

it is worrying the level of intervention she is having. She must be at high risk due to various reasons

medics don’t just do things for the sake of it, they have clearly got this plan in place because grace needs it for a safe delivery.

not as well as she makes out.

Reactions: 21

so she's sleeping and resting... as suual.

Idk who she tries to convince (probably herself ) that according to medical team, she's perfectly healthy.

Reactions: 10
Her liveblogging what sounds to be the beginning of her labour is so funny to me. And of course in typical TMI Grace style! I’m wishing her a happy healthy birth. And I’m quite excited to see the new baby tbh! I love babies though in general haha

Reactions: 8
All hate aside I hope she has the birth she wants this time around. Her experience with covid/Cyprus must have been incredibly traumatic. I can't imagine missing out on the first few months of my kids lives.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.