Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby is in hospital:( but weird how this is the most she’s post since giving birth…

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Awww no, that’s sad. I hope the baby makes a swift and full recovery. Grace’s stories are sad tbh. Also this repost once again feels v telling on where she’s at currently with Lee. And the juxtaposition of his story vs hers rn, with him moaning about having to look after children when you’re sick. I get he’s joking around but talking about wanting to be looked after and wanting to chill and watch movies when his newborn baby is so poorly is … not a great look.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow if my partner was posting about how they want to be looked after and be chilling in bed when our baby was in hospital/on the verge of being admitted I’d be seething. He honestly sounds like he has the horrific cold going round that has wiped out our 2 households for the last 2 weeks, granted it isn’t nice but his newborn baby is very sick…

Reactions: 17
He will probably has RSV if baby has it. It’s basically a cold for most adults. It’s rife at this time of year. I work in Paeds and most seem to have that or actual flu at the moment.

Hope baby gets well soon it can be really difficult for a few days.

• Heart
Is she suffering from PP depression? My baby had RSV as well as a newborn and while it was bad, Grace’s reaction seems very extreme. Since the baby was born it seems like she’s in a very bad place
EC57FA4A-732E-484D-9265-5B7FBB4EDE84.png

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is she suffering from PP depression? My baby had RSV as well as a newborn and while it was bad, Grace’s reaction seems very extreme. Since the baby was born it seems like she’s in a very bad placeView attachment 1748086
She had SUCH high expectations of what she thought this experience would be. When it’s not been it, I wonder if the reality has hit a lot harder than she expected

• Sad
Reactions: 39
It makes sense that seeing her baby be admitted would be very triggering for her with her own history. Which is another reason why she shouldn’t have rushed into all of this. She really needed a solid few years of healing and rebuilding herself before the trials and tribulations of a new baby. I know Grace is generally very moany, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her this vulnerable before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Is she suffering from PP depression? My baby had RSV as well as a newborn and while it was bad, Grace’s reaction seems very extreme. Since the baby was born it seems like she’s in a very bad placeView attachment 1748086
This is what I thought too judging by her previous stories. It sounds like she really isn’t doing well mentally. I know Grace can also be a moaner/comes across as demanding but the way she’s wording things lately sounds like she really needs some help which hopefully she is getting

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Grace has always had therapy but as we’ve seen from her tweets she controls the narrative she feeds to the therapist. For her whole family’s sake and hers I hope she’s being genuine with them for once so they can. Offer adequate help. I continued my therapist from my baby being 2/3 weeks old so I’m sure she can access the help.

Reactions: 13
Maybe having another baby was just a bad idea. Im
Sorry if her baby is Poorly and in hospital but honestly instagram is responsible for all these influencers ( don’t influence me ) having a baby for money
My daughter has a successful cleaning business and is the perfect fit for a lot if these cleaning products companies and could make money just staying at home showing products
But she wants her life to be private and says no it’s not real but a lot if these influencers are to lazy to get a proper job

It makes sense that seeing her baby be admitted would be very triggering for her with her own history. Which is another reason why she shouldn’t have rushed into all of this. She really needed a solid few years of healing and rebuilding herself before the trials and tribulations of a new baby. I know Grace is generally very moany, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her this vulnerable before.
Vulnerable is the perfect word for it. I feel immensely sorry for her tbh, agree with @Ro98 completely like thank god she does have a huge and active village to help her through this part cos it’s bleeping hard as it is, much less with hospital visits and trauma. One day at a time you just get through it though 💪🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 9
I'm so sad to hear that the baby is unwell, and I do wish her a quick and healthy recovery. But it's the way Grace has 'worded' things about the baby being unwell that give off the 'me me me' vibe. She cannot just put full focus on the baby, but has to involve herself into the situation in some way or another like she does with everything.

Baby is unwell and is admitted into hospital? - Grace says "we were admitted". Photo of baby with medical equipment attached? "If anyone asks ME, IM ok" & that a nurse had to put the attention onto Grace despite her not being the patient with having to get her blankets. It just screams she has to make everything and anything about Grace, god forbid the 'spotlight' is on anyone else but her even her own children.

she just gives me a sour vibe about all this. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But a vulnerable baby who had no control over being infected by RSV, somehow seems inconvenient for Grace and has ended up about Grace herself.

maybe she will also reconsider now letting in every person in 'her village ' coming into contact with a new baby solely for the selfish purpose of helping grace to selfcare. Most people I know who have had a baby only let the grandparents see the newborn for the first month before extended family are even allowed to see the baby for the risk of infection.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's very sad, and I feel for Grace, the kids and Lee, but we all saw this coming from a mile off. Not in a 'I told you so' way but just a reminder to make sensible decisions. Parenthood is hard enough in the best of circumstances, let alone raising two very small kids when neither parent had a real sense of what it's really like to raise them individually in "normal" conditions.

Reactions: 27
She’s absolutely vile using her poorly baby for engagement.

A blanket, a chair and a cuppa would be really nice, but seriously this, I’d be embarrassed ?!!!
046201D7-FCD4-4F78-BC94-289CEBE739AB.jpeg

She had SUCH high expectations of what she thought this experience would be. When it’s not been it, I wonder if the reality has hit a lot harder than she expected
this!! i honestly think if she would’ve experienced C early weeks / months she wouldn’t of had another. she’s too self centred to be a mum and give their everything to a baby.

She is being HUMBLED.
Having children is HARD. Having a newborn is HARD. Even when you have shitloads of help.

Reactions: 27
She’s absolutely vile using her poorly baby for engagement.

A blanket, a chair and a cuppa would be really nice, but seriously this, I’d be embarrassed ?!!!
View attachment 1748697

exactly my sentiments. Way to make it about you, she’s so strange it weirds me out. how long will she carry this on for and how can she have so little self awareness. 5 blankets and a sugary tea because you’ve stayed over night with a poorly baby. come off it honestly

To be fair part of working in paediatrics is parental support too and if you have a nearly newborn parent whose young baby is quite sick and they are visibly upset,I would absolutely make them a brew and reassure them. Grace can be problematic but having a sick tiny babe in hospital is hard. One parent only can stay overnight in most cases so they do get upset and stressed.

She obviously not having the magical time she thought she missed out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
To be fair part of working in paediatrics is parental support too and if you have a nearly newborn parent whose young baby is quite sick and they are visibly upset,I would absolutely make them a brew and reassure them. Grace can be problematic but having a sick tiny babe in hospital is hard. One parent only can stay overnight in most cases so they do get upset and stressed.

She obviously not having the magical time she thought she missed out on.
your last comment nailed it. She completely romanticised the idea of first trimester purely because she feels like she missed out.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.