Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think he isn't at home right now, and he hasn't been there during the weekend either, that's why her friends came to help her and that would also explain why she "communicates" with him through social media.

(English is not my native language)
There’s definitely a very weird vibe right now. I feel like if Lee had straight up left though she’d be more vocal about it. Look at how much of a fuss she kicked up when he accidentally poured her breast milk down the sink.

Reactions: 7
There’s definitely a very weird vibe right now. I feel like if Lee had straight up left though she’d be more vocal about it. Look at how much of a fuss she kicked up when he accidentally poured her breast milk down the sink.
she thrives off the speculation, I'd not be surprised if he's still there pussy whipped as usual, merely just trying not to offend her by breathing the wrong way. I dunno why he thought that having another baby by her was a good idea after her behaviour post-coma and "recovery". Grace thinks about one person only: Grace. I've followed her loosely for years and she's always played victim. I know she likes to remind us she was an extra in Harry Potter but honestly her biggest role is playing victim. I can't sympathise with her when she made the decision to have two under two, while her relationship was already seemingly a sinking ship and imo they're only still together out of convenience. I can't remember who said it, but another poster made the point of why have unprotected sex together and have another child if you can't bare each other in the first place. I feel it for Cyprus most, he's at an age where all of the tension in that house, as much as he's there will be felt by him - poor innocent kids brought into a tit show all for the pantomime of it. I think reality is kicking in and Grace isn't/wasn't prepared for it. I mean all just my opinion ofc. I feel it for the babies.

Reactions: 23
can someones post the screenshots/ videos for those of us who can't access stories please

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's not speaking to her sister as she has no sympathy for Grace. I'd imagine she was warned about getting pregnant so soon from her and now everything they said has now come true.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if we’re a bit overdramatic here. Maybe what’s going on is just standard couple-estrangement during having a baby together. I think that’s quite common.

We can say why did lee think having a baby so close together was a good idea, but remember depending on what type of contraception they use he may not have had a choice! Grace strikes me as someone who would deceive a man like that to get what she wants.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221117-074313_Twitter.jpg

Did she actually know this girl or is she trying to insert herself into something she's nothing to do with again? Also, this girl died in February 2019, it's in the news because an inquest is taking place now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1737357

Did she actually know this girl or is she trying to insert herself into something she's nothing to do with again? Also, this girl died in February 2019, it's in the news because an inquest is taking place now.
What a beg...its like when she act like little mix Leighanne best friend as they went to the same stage school together or something 🤔

What a beg...its like when she act like little mix Leighanne best friend as they went to the same stage school together or something 🤔
Thought Leigh was actually Leekenah’s friends that Grace met at some point during their friendship

Reactions: 3
Are you all ready, this is how I imagine her announcement to be. Their latest instastory working with pampers I got such a cold vibe between them but maybe that’s me being over the top
Ooft. Her likes at the moment are really telling a story! Tbh I wouldn’t be mad at Grace for calling time on their relationship. I’ve said it before but they’ve never seemed on the same page. And all her proposal begging made me cringe. She’s clearly always desired more from him and their relationship than he’s been willing to give. If she handles the break up with class and doesn’t throw Lee under the bus, then more power to her tbh.

Reactions: 22
Are you all ready, this is how I imagine her announcement to be. Their latest instastory working with pampers I got such a cold vibe between them but maybe that’s me being over the top
I thought the same, they both looked very disinterested. I may be reading too much into things too though but the vibes are off.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always found their body language in sit down videos together sooo strange. Not that couples need to be wrapped around each other 24/7, but they’ve never seemed like two people in love.

You can see Grace getting super emotional in that pampers video and Lee just staring ahead almost disassociating 😭. Although tbf there’s a lot of cuts, so maybe he was comforting her in some way and the footage just wasn’t included?

Reactions: 6
I’ve always found their body language in sit down videos together sooo strange. Not that couples need to be wrapped around each other 24/7, but they’ve never seemed like two people in love.

You can see Grace getting super emotional in that pampers video and Lee just staring ahead almost disassociating 😭. Although tbf there’s a lot of cuts, so maybe he was comforting her in some way and the footage just wasn’t included?
Also is it normal for her to limit comments on an ad? Just noticed the comments are limited

Reactions: 5
Just reading that quote, sorry but surely it’s very obvious that for a marriage/partnership to be successful you have to actually be happy? It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together? I read the quote like it’s saying this like it’s some new information haha.

At the end of the day if they do split up, there will be two young children who will have never really witnessed their parents being together as a family unit. That’s heartbreaking. At the end of the day, I think grace rushed into all this because she wanted it and not because she wanted it specifically with lee. She’s now beginning to take off the rose tinted glasses because they didn’t really know each other in the first place!

Reactions: 12
Loads of couples go through rough times and even break up so it might just be one of those things. But what I find interesting is she's spent years telling us how thoughtful Lee is and how in tune they are but judging by her retweets, he's being inconsiderate and not meeting her basic needs as a partner.

Reactions: 11
Loads of couples go through rough times and even break up so it might just be one of those things. But what I find interesting is she's spent years telling us how thoughtful Lee is and how in tune they are but judging by her retweets, he's being inconsiderate and not meeting her basic needs as a partner.
The thing is, all the stuff Grace would compliment Lee on were sooo wishy washy. ‘Oh he’s my soullllllmate, when I met him my soul just exhaled’ etc etc. She was deffo obsessed with presenting them as some epic love story. I think because she herself was so desperate to believe that. But in the old vlogs she used to snipe at him a lot. So he’s deffo been inconsiderate from the start. We know what Grace is like, but I don’t ever remember her bitching about Simon’s lack of housework etc, so I’m inclined to believe Lee truly isn’t pulling his weight in this relationship.

I deffo agree with the comment further up that she rushed things because she just wanted marriage and babies. Not necessarily because she met Lee, found a true partner in him, and they mutually wanted to take those steps forward together.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.