Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not get on with Lee’s mum? I’m all for not visiting the in-laws but she never seems to go and Lee took Cyprus there today.

Reactions: 7

On the BBC again...
What a load of bollocks. I cannot get over the egomaniacal garbage she spews! She told the doctors to deliver her baby? Her intuition saved him, and prayers saved her? And what an understatement, saying she believed she was a miracle for a mere month…she still believes it over a year later and won’t stop banging on about it!!! After she fought soooooooo hard to bring herself back to life (with absolutely zero help from the useless doctors and nurses, mind you) to be there for her son, she sure as hell finds any excuse to get rid of him now. Complete scum bag.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sticking the kid in front of the tv so he can zone out while he eats isn’t what I would say part of intuitive eating

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just hope her therapist will do some kind of family deal for the kids, they’re gonna have to work through some tit

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is she reading there? For the first time she's now mentioning Lee's mom, mind you, as her 'mother in law to be' 🤣. And also explained that Cyprus eats veggies for his main meals but 'beige food' (her words) for snacks.

Also, don't know where she got her baby shower dress from but I went shopping today and managed to fit in dresses 3 sizes down because... it's a hugely oversized fit. Probably the case for her too but she's bringing it up twice already because she needs to tell the world that she didn't put weight on during her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she reading there? For the first time she's now mentioning Lee's mom, mind you, as her 'mother in law to be' 🤣. And also explained that Cyprus eats veggies for his main meals but 'beige food' (her words) for snacks.

Also, don't know where she got her baby shower dress from but I went shopping today and managed to fit in dresses 3 sizes down because... it's a hugely oversized fit. Probably the case for her too but she's bringing it up twice already because she needs to tell the world that she didn't put weight on during her pregnancy.
Seeing as she has a family partnership with H&M (so they'd probably be dressing her for her shower) and their sizing is made to swamp human bodies, I'd say it's nothing more than that.

Reactions: 9
Seeing as she has a family partnership with H&M (so they'd probably be dressing her for her shower) and their sizing is made to swamp human bodies, I'd say it's nothing more than that.
Haha exactly this, one of the shops was H&M, I'm a size 22 and could fit in some of their dresses size 16-18 because so many of them are 'mumu' style.

Reactions: 4
025DE644-6FD2-4147-AB69-26CC33A003A9.jpeg

yes, you can certainly get bigger!, especially with all the take aways!.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it a normal thing to have a baby shower for your second baby?
It's not normal to have a baby shower for your first here. It's super tacky and grabby in my view but even more so for a second baby when the first is still small and for someone who has been posting loads of stories about all the stuff they've been gifted from brands anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.