Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B49FD0FA-2C15-46D8-B827-F80F4358ED62.jpeg

I don’t follow her anymore but from her I knew Lee got it but did she admit to it too?

Also with Omicron it’s evading any previous immunity. I know people that have had it twice in 6 months. She doesn’t give a crap cos she’s invincible as she died and came back.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1448732

I don’t follow her anymore but from her I knew Lee got it but did she admit to it too?

Also with Omicron it’s evading any previous immunity. I know people that have had it twice in 6 months. She doesn’t give a crap cos she’s invincible as she died and came back.
No she didn’t she said Lee got covid so he moved out. When really I bet it was her that got covid and thats why he left

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1448732

I am absolutely astounded. Not shocked though tbh.

Reactions: 8
Not suprised she caught covid again. Grace is never careful. Only place she wears a mask is in hospital appointments and that’s only because they require patients to. She was irresponsible in first pregnancy and this one is no different.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That article is infuriating.

she may not want to live in fear anymore, but there are plenty of other vulnerable people who could end up in the same situation she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she’s just selfish, always has been and always will be. she gives me spoilt brat vibes, bet she secretly hates C getting attention over her. i feel sorry for lee, think he could do so much better

Reactions: 17
she’s just selfish, always has been and always will be. she gives me spoilt brat vibes, bet she secretly hates C getting attention over her. i feel sorry for lee, think he could do so much better
Agreed. I find her incredibly unlikeable and have no idea how she garners the support she does or gets any paid work.

Reactions: 12
Is she really gonna sit there and say she hasn’t had a day off in months when literally last week she went and got her free hair cut and C and Lee also had a day at his mums?
she’s also just got back from a gifted holiday.

I cannot wait for the tit show of two children

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Astounding that on the day of Lee's brother's graduation she claims she needs a mental health day forcing Lee to take Cyprus to what will be a very adult day, the sort of day where you really could do without a child. Would it really have been too much to wait another couple of days to palm him off on her mum for a day? We know that's an option.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
42DC0AA2-3ECE-429E-8BC7-A88D9631D770.jpeg

Really tho, are we surprised with the amount of tit she shovels down her gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is unbelievable!! Having a ‘me’ day!?!? As if everyday isn’t a me day for her when her child is palmed off to grandparents / aunties house constantly.
Her of all people with her quite scary heavy breathing (I have asthma & if my breathing was like that I’d be extremely concerned about a cold let alone covid) should know better.
My friend has been told by her midwife she needs to finish up work soon & actually REST as 4/5 hours a sleep (thanks to her youngest child 😅) plus working 10-12 hours a day in a stressful job is making her sick and she doesn’t want her going into early labour.
Grace would have such a shock if she actually had to get a proper job!
It’s like she thinks it’s her right for her mum to look after her kids? Sorry 1 sleepover maybe once a month or if necessary for working parents/parents with mental health problems is fair enough, anyone who is apparently in perfect health palming their kid off 2-4 times a week on grandparents needs to have a chat with themselves. She thinks it’s normal!

She is unbelievable!! Having a ‘me’ day!?!? As if everyday isn’t a me day for her when her child is palmed off to grandparents / aunties house constantly.
Her of all people with her quite scary heavy breathing (I have asthma & if my breathing was like that I’d be extremely concerned about a cold let alone covid) should know better.
My friend has been told by her midwife she needs to finish up work soon & actually REST as 4/5 hours a sleep (thanks to her youngest child 😅) plus working 10-12 hours a day in a stressful job is making her sick and she doesn’t want her going into early labour.
Grace would have such a shock if she actually had to get a proper job!
It’s like she thinks it’s her right for her mum to look after her kids? Sorry 1 sleepover maybe once a month or if necessary for working parents/parents with mental health problems is fair enough, anyone who is apparently in perfect health palming their kid off 2-4 times a week on grandparents needs to have a chat with themselves. She thinks it’s normal!
I mean, I’m always like maybe she HAS to because she is exhausted. But then, why the second child so soon. It just doesn’t make any sense. (Except second pregnancy was accidental.)

I mean, I’m always like maybe she HAS to because she is exhausted. But then, why the second child so soon. It just doesn’t make any sense. (Except second pregnancy was accidental.)
I'm bloody exhausted all the time with one kid (and back at work so he's in nursery) and I'm fairly fit in comparison. I imagine she is exhausted. Some of that will be normal mum/pregnancy exhaustion but some of it will be down to her size and poor health.

(I've been obese, I know the feeling of exhaustion from just a day out and about. I've also been a healthy weight and pregnant, and would regularly fall asleep on the sofa after work during my second trimester. Combining those things...I can't imagine. But most people just have to get on with it.)

Reactions: 15
I could understand if she was working/had other kids or just struggling with being a mum and managing everything or just needs a day to herself and financially can afford it - like some do put their kids in nursery but are at home not working which is fine, they can afford to and its nice for the child to make friends away from them. But she doesn't? Everyday is a 'home, life admin' day. How much admin does she have? I swear she has an accountant too so its not as if she's doing all her own finances? I just think its laziness.
She said they agreed on wanting another child and it happened the first month.

Reactions: 10
I’d be absolutely livid if I was Lee and I had to take a toddler to a graduation ceremony so my partner could sit on Instagram / deliveroo! Kids this age have a 30 minute window of compliance before rightly kicking off, they do screen time so they may be able to long that out but omg. These ceremonies are long and boring enough for adults, imagine how much worse it’d be for a toddler who can’t emotionally regulate themselves? Poor Lee ☹

Reactions: 32
HOW is she gonna cope with a Toddler and a Baby
She’s not. She will want to breastfeed the baby so C will be pushed to one side to be dealt with my other people so she can nurse. Because OBVIOUSLY you can’t do both (sarcasm!!)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.