Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's also a singer/songwriter. Grace was bigging him up for writing one of Craig David's recent songs so his writing probably brings in a bit of money too.
Dunno if this was before rhe coma or after, but before rhe coma he was also a delivery driver I think for medicine, so delivering meds to Boots Pharmacies

Reactions: 1
Just laziness and displaying her own issues with the food on him.
A bit off topic.
TBH my partner ( don’t want to bash him too much tho ) is kinda the same.
Our son is 1,5y old and in his mind that means that it is perfectly good age to eat everything.
Honestly we had so many arguments about this and I tried to tell him that even in theory he can eat everything at this age he definitely doesn’t need everything.
I don’t want to give him pizzas and ice creams and biscuits and on a regular basis but my partner thinks it’s perfectly fine. He can’t even cut and apple or pear to take it to park but goes to Asda and buys bunch of snacks.
*sighs*
I think that’s men in general 😂 my husband would rather go to the shops every morning before work to grab his lunch than make something at home

Reactions: 8
I really don’t get that. You would think, Grace‘s on and off-weightlossjourney would have brought her some knowledge about nutrition. How can she be so ignorant? I’m fat myself but had a lot of thinner times, sometimes also accompanied by Weight Watchers. I do know the theory of healthy eating, try to incorporate as much as possible in my diet whilst simultaneously also not wanting to deal with my food addiction, and wanting to enjoy life. I’m completely against diet culture and enjoying tasty meals, but at the same time cherish every time I eat vegetables. I really don’t get, how someone can be so detached from their own child, who must be the most precious thing after growing and birthing them yourself, with your own body, that you just don’t give a duck. The only scenario I can imagine this is if someone has not enough money or is really really uneducated on that topic. But since Grace was a member of Weight Watchers I really can’t believe that version.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Grace posted her new “do” I can’t say I particularly rate it tbh.
B03CFC0F-02AD-43C1-B68A-0651CA62A41C.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Perhaps less doughnuts at 5am would result in less thrush. Her blood must be like syrup
I was thinking the same, surely most people (or at least woman) know that thrush is directly connected to your sugar consumption/ your body not breaking down sugars properly. Considering her food intake is 95% sugar, her vag will be riddled with yeast infections for the rest of her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think her hair looks nice,

but my god how much crap can one person eat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we can now safely conclude that her haircut was not extensive enough to warrant ordering food to the salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she talks about Cyprus...like calling your child the devil (I'm sure most parents do with their kids but not at the same rate as Grace!) Is on the internet for hundreds and thousands to see..and it makes me sad because he looks like such a sweetie

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think we can now safely conclude that her haircut was not extensive enough to warrant ordering food to the salon.
I feel for the staff in that salon, some ungrateful influencer orders takeaway to the salon which is so rude, then you have to cut her hair whilst looking after her having nausea and heartburn and you don’t even get paid for it! The nausea and heartburn was probably cause she shoved takeaway down her gob faster than her body could handle but she’d never admit that

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220723-091127_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't like to drink caffeine whilst pregnant but will order a super sugary iced decaf coffee. Make it make sense.

Grace, just have one or two normal cups of coffee, it's probably better for you and the baby than the sugary crap.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.