Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1439227

Doesn't like to drink caffeine whilst pregnant but will order a super sugary iced decaf coffee. Make it make sense.

Grace, just have one or two normal cups of coffee, it's probably better for you and the baby than the sugary crap.
A good small plain coffee is better for her tha her 5am donuts, her priorities is messed up, shows how clueless she is

Reactions: 16
I genuinely wonder if she is trolling us, with the constant updates on the rubbish she’s hoovering up. Seriously. I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall to see an average day in Grace’s life. I’d love to see how she and Lee model cooking and eating together, and the food exposures that baby C has on a daily basis.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That insta post says C is having an early nap because he woke up at 5am, so while he's napping she's eating doughnuts. She didn't say she ate doughnuts at 5am 😂

Take away the 5am part, that's all she's saying

20220723_135437.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same, surely most people (or at least woman) know that thrush is directly connected to your sugar consumption/ your body not breaking down sugars properly. Considering her food intake is 95% sugar, her vag will be riddled with yeast infections for the rest of her life.
I have genuinely never heard this and have had thrush a handful of times in my life 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Regular thrush can be one of the symptoms of untreated diabetes. I’m not saying Grace is diabetic, but I think that’s where the sugar/thrush link comes from.

Reactions: 5
I think we can now safely conclude that her haircut was not extensive enough to warrant ordering food to the salon.
Seriously! Like if you’re having braids or colour etc. but a regular haircut? That took 2h at the most. The most!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Depends what kind of delivery it was too. If it was a coffee and donut, that’s a bit weird but fine, but I would be annoyed if I’m sat next to someone having a smelly takeaway while I’m trying to relax and get my hair done.

Reactions: 7
I have genuinely never heard this and have had thrush a handful of times in my life 🤦‍♀️
It's supposedly an aggravating factor (a diet rich in sugar), but not a cause.

Regular thrush can be one of the symptoms of untreated diabetes. I’m not saying Grace is diabetic, but I think that’s where the sugar/thrush link comes from.
Diabetes is one of the possible causes of thrush. But she says her bloods are OK.

Reactions: 2
Danger aside, I feel like her romanticising bathing her own toddler makes it seem like she barely looks after him? Surely at this point it should be so routine that it wouldn’t even register to tweet about it?

Reactions: 15
Probably a good thing C has gone back to his grandparents! Probably safer at their home and under their care.

Reactions: 7
Considering she CHOSE to rebrand to a family content creator, there is very little actual content for parents. I mean, I have no idea what Cyprus does - is he walking? Talking? What toys is he playing with? What travel essentials are they using and can recommend?
He’s nothing but an accessory to her normal programming of talking about herself and what she eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.