Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s NOT the same trying to holiday with a toddler! Surprised she didn’t get her mum to babysit him.

Reactions: 8
once again making out having a kid is a big inconvenience for her life, honest to god what did she expect going on holiday with a child would be like.

Reactions: 6
Also are we meant to believe she’s not been on a sun lounger demanding “rest” whist Lee treks round the hotel with the buggy 😂

it gets easier from 3 because then you can shove him in a kids club Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did she expect? Don't make kids if you don't want to be disturbed. It's a little human being under your responsibility, not just a cute toy.

Reactions: 11
I’m not a medical expert, but does anyone else think that Cyprus could have autism. The story of him throwing the sand bucket and then flapping/stimming his hands looks like a familiar sign.

Reactions: 1
I’m not a medical expert, but does anyone else think that Cyprus could have autism. The story of him throwing the sand bucket and then flapping/stimming his hands looks like a familiar sign.
No, looks normal to me.

Reactions: 7
God that kid eats a lot of junk
Yes. Especially at that age.

And I find a little concerning when you see him laid on his mum taking one crisp in the packet automatically although hes still chewing, meanwhile he's watching something in front of him (probably some cartoons).
He doesn't have a single look to the packet or to what he puts in his mouth.
It's only a short sequence in her stories but it made me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 13
Yes. Especially at that age.

And I find a little concerning when you see him laid on his mum taking one crisp in the packet automatically although hes still chewing, meanwhile he's watching something in front of him (probably some cartoons).
He doesn't have a single look to the packet or to what he puts in his mouth.
It's only a short sequence in her stories but it made me feel uncomfortable.
He’s INTUITIVELY EATING don’t you know

• Sad
Reactions: 3
By world, she means all inclusive buffet, right? Grace's idea of travel is never leaving the resort and a constant rotation of trips to the buffet and cooking herself on a sun lounger like a rotisserie chicken until she's achieved sufficient skin damage. No hate if that's your ideal holiday but let's not pretend you're introducing your kid to a world of culture and new experiences. It is basically her daily routine with sun thrown in.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everything is always someone else’s fault! Not graces fault Cyprus is obsessed with chocolate 🙄

Reactions: 11
Just because your kid can eat everything now doesn’t mean he should Grace!
Don’t pass your family’s tit eating and your own complicated issues with food on that poor kid. He doesn’t need chocolate or a bag of Cheetos at 15smth months.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.