Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe she’s the one doing any cleaning in that house. So it’ll be a case of seeing how long Lee lasts with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The h&m kids range is so far removed from their personal style lol Cyprus has never seen colour till this collab

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grace can’t move on, she craves the attention from every anniversary around her coma and recovery

Reactions: 10
As if Lee has been signed to Gleam...

View attachment 1298733
Oh dear. He seems like s nice enough chill guy but what exactly has he to offer in the influencer world? He is into fashion and has a certain style, but I‘m afraid there’s no target group for that on social media?

Oh dear. He seems like s nice enough chill guy but what exactly has he to offer in the influencer world? He is into fashion and has a certain style, but I‘m afraid there’s no target group for that on social media?
Now they HAVE to marry, if they want to create content for both. The cynic in me even considers they waited with proposal so they could get content out of it at the right time. 😳

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see her mentioning clothing sizes more often in her ig posts, as much as she fronts the body po front she obviously feels proud to be fitting into a size 20 again vs size 26/28+ pre-coma…

Reactions: 10
Interesting to see her mentioning clothing sizes more often in her ig posts, as much as she fronts the body po front she obviously feels proud to be fitting into a size 20 again vs size 26/28+ pre-coma…
Yes I thought this too! She never used to mention size when she was dressed like a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly needs a week off from life yet she’s had more holidays/trips/nights away in the last few months than I’ve had in 5 years 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do wonder if she would have been like this had she not been ill or would she have made out that motherhood was a breeze?

Reactions: 2
Let’s do a budget reel and show how we need to watch our spending and Then cook the food in our £100 fraying pan..... absolutely shocking from a Lidl campaign

Reactions: 7
Let’s do a budget reel and show how we need to watch our spending and Then cook the food in our £100 fraying pan..... absolutely shocking from a Lidl campaign
i can’t believe they make money filming themselves going around lidl. I’m clearly in the wrong bleeping job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.