Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this family is gonna pass all they bad eating habits on that poor child!
I don’t know why a 15 month old needs chocolates, KFC or hot cross bun.
416D81B7-89A0-4CDD-BEA4-6F7939273BA5.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cyprus staying at her mum's because she's working. Is she up before dawn or something? Most parents manage to work everyday without sending their kids away.

I swear this family is gonna pass all they bad eating habits on that poor child!
View attachment 1205860
She always says what a cute chubby baby she was and even thinks her adult rolls are cute so I'm sure she'd be more than happy to fatten Cyprus up.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1205860
Grace's mum is really not helpful.
It worked well for her daughter. Let's do the same with the grandchild🙄
He's too young to eat like this so often. It's the moment to give him good habits, make him discover the diversity of food, and of course sugar treats sometimes but he has all the time to be dependent on sugar and to eat those things eventually with his friends maybe.

Reactions: 7
Cyprus staying at her mum's because she's working. Is she up before dawn or something? Most parents manage to work everyday without sending their kids away.

She always says what a cute chubby baby she was and even thinks her adult rolls are cute so I'm sure she'd be more than happy to fatten Cyprus up.
She’s always moaning on Twitter about what she’s feeling him at her house.

Reactions: 1
I walked past her Graceness today in West London. She was huffing and puffing her way into a cab to go home at exactly 2:30pm. Phew! A full day's work! No wonder she had to ask her mum to babysit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That baby is just over a year old and they’re feeding him KFC!!!! Ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
infuriates me the way she goes on about mourning cyprus’ first few months yet can’t even be bothered with him now, i honestly thought she’d be a great mum with how much she wanted it but she is just shocking. you’d think most near death experiences would make people wanna be better and cherish life, she just uses it as a money making scheme and excuse to be a lazy cow.

Reactions: 15
infuriates me the way she goes on about mourning cyprus’ first few months yet can’t even be bothered with him now, i honestly thought she’d be a great mum with how much she wanted it but she is just shocking. you’d think most near death experiences would make people wanna be better and cherish life, she just uses it as a money making scheme and excuse to be a lazy cow.
Pretty sure she said she was no longer going to ‘just exist’ she was going to live now?!

Reactions: 5
So Grace is going to cart her child off to nursery..he’s not even two yet!

A8D7B849-2CBB-46ED-BA6D-FD65F86E10D6.jpeg

Grace doesn’t work a conventional job it’s just so her lazy self can watch Netflix and eat snacks all day without interruption. She looks so damn smug about it. Let’s hope that poor Cyprus gets more stimulation and better nutrition than what he’s currently getting at home.

Reactions: 11
So Grace is going to cart her child off to nursery..he’s not even two yet!

View attachment 1220870
Grace doesn’t work a conventional job it’s just so her lazy self can watch Netflix and eat snacks all day without interruption. She looks so damn smug about it. Let’s hope that poor Cyprus gets more stimulation and better nutrition than what he’s currently getting at home.
I think it will be good for him, poor little thing.

Reactions: 11
This is the thing - if you broadcast all your parenting opinions especially before you’ve even had a child, expect people to keep receipts. She absolutely bashed nursery early on.

Reactions: 13
This is the thing - if you broadcast all your parenting opinions especially before you’ve even had a child, expect people to keep receipts. She absolutely bashed nursery early on.
Grace really thinks she’s the oracle, I saw her post over the weekend. She can dish out criticism but can’t take it…I bet at some point she’ll start bashing this fab nursery on Twitter, Grace is one to constantly contradict herself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.