Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋🏽‍♀️ Also here since the disco pants and Jeffrey Campbell days. Couldn’t stand her then can’t stand her now. She still has the same attitude problem all these years later
Omg the Jeffrey Campbells! She had so may pairs. I was influenced to buy a pair - I never wore them as they were too ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every week/few weeks she’ll say she got the all clear on some health issue followed by “everything is normal” or “I’m fully fit” but then the next week it will be something else that she’s had an all clear from. The last time she said she was medically fit was December, so she was lying then.
Which is it Grace?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Every week/few weeks she’ll say she got the all clear on some health issue followed by “everything is normal” or “I’m fully fit” but then the next week it will be something else that she’s had an all clear from. The last time she said she was medically fit was December, so she was lying then.
Which is it Grace?
Also there’s a whole vlog about their „first family holiday“?

Reactions: 1
Why is this something to be proud of?

40F78C48-7237-45B1-9DBA-976D7BE80EFD.jpeg

Also practically the norm for Grace, I don’t know why she tries to glamorise her slovenly lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
I just find everything she tweets/posts is either a beg for freebies or a huge attention seeking, 'look at me' attempt to stay relevant tbh. I don't really know what she's about any more apart from 'the gal that lived'.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just find everything she tweets/posts is either a beg for freebies or a huge attention seeking, 'look at me' attempt to stay relevant tbh. I don't really know what she's about any more apart from 'the gal that lived'.
I find her unbearable. Not only is she no longer an advocate for the plus size community, which is what made her relevant in the first place, she just doesn’t seem to do.. anything? I think it’s been said a thousand times over that the whole ‘girl who lived’ thing is bizarre and highlights how ignorant and self indulgent she is, but it *really* cheeses me off. Go back to doing a real job and stop begging the internet for free holidays.

Reactions: 15
Confirmation that she generally never cooks. This much bragging and celebration over one cottage pie! Adding sweet potatoes is going “freestyle” apparently 😂 I bet she fed Cyprus and then ordered in takeaway.

06DE10B7-9446-4AAC-A562-C2BA6C14B391.png

1A41E187-EBB2-4501-872F-84E1607DEEAA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find her unbearable. Not only is she no longer an advocate for the plus size community, which is what made her relevant in the first place, she just doesn’t seem to do.. anything? I think it’s been said a thousand times over that the whole ‘girl who lived’ thing is bizarre and highlights how ignorant and self indulgent she is, but it *really* cheeses me off. Go back to doing a real job and stop begging the internet for free holidays.
Also, when she was at size 18/20 like me atm, I found her style inspiring sometimes. Bit too revealing for my personal life situation and people on GG didn’t like it then, but I often liked it. Now? Nothing left of that. I mean sure, she probably still isn’t fully recovered, she has a baby, she doesn’t need to go to work. But even loungewear can be a lot more appealing. Also I hate the vibe with those glasses and the hat and the neutral palette. A big NO from me to her current style.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.