Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t know why I came back?”

because your amazing medical team saved your life!!!

Reactions: 16
She’s got nothing else going on in her life really, despite her denials she’s obviously never fully recovered mentally or physically from a traumatic illness and hospital stay. So she weirdly has to keep making this a thing for content almost.

Reactions: 11
No acknowledgement of the trauma the medical staff went through working on her chest and shoving tubes into her airway intubating her to save her life. ALS is NOT a miracle. It’s hard physical work.

Reactions: 19
No but seriously I really do think she believes she IS some kind of Jesus at this point.

Reactions: 16
Bored now. Change the narrative grace. You survived, ace. But what are you gonna do with your life now?
This. I'm glad she made it through thanks to her medical staff but is this how she is going to be for the rest of her life? Whenever anyone disagrees with her is she going to pull the "I died and rose again" card? Other people have trauma too, Grace. Other people have issues. She wants to be worshipped and sounds like she thinks she is God.

Reactions: 15
I know she’s getting therapy, but she’s clearly still having huge issues with this (quite rightly so). I think she needs to take herself off social media for her own mental health. It can’t be good to keep on about this.
Grace undoubtedly went through a very traumatic experience last year. Yet I am not convinced that what we are seeing play out on social media is a result of that trauma or just a by product of her "me, me and only me" attention seeking behaviours that she had before Covid.

Reactions: 14
I really hate marketing to new mums as a whole - like genuinely think they should be a protected category like young kids are, you’re so vulnerable and riddled with self doubt and shame and guilt those first few months it’s unfair to allow brands to capitalise on this - but there’s something SO insidious about flogging “sleep aids” for babies. There are so many factors that determine how your baby sleeps, moreover “sleeping through” is only 4 hours of continuous sleep not an adult’s 10pm - 6am. Sleep deprivation is torture and this brand are sick for trying to make a bit of cash off tired sad mums, I hate them.

Reactions: 8
Grace undoubtedly went through a very traumatic experience last year. Yet I am not convinced that what we are seeing play out on social media is a result of that trauma or just a by product of her "me, me and only me" attention seeking behaviours that she had before Covid.
Right. She's always been intense, self-absorbed and attention seeking.

Imagine, as popular as she superficially appears to be, she has not a single friend. It's no coincidence.

Reactions: 9
10 ish years ago, I used to absolutely love graces videos.
Now she's like a completely different person, and that was a long time before she got ill.
I wonder what happened, I can't pin point the change but I remember still enjoying her videos when she was with Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
10 ish years ago, I used to absolutely love graces videos.
Now she's like a completely different person, and that was a long time before she got ill.
I wonder what happened, I can't pin point the change but I remember still enjoying her videos when she was with Simon.
Same! Only discovered her because of the BBC documentary & just assumed she’d be the next Stacey Dooley & there’d be more like it to come (it was such a good doc!) so followed her on socials. Something happened between then and the book where her content/personality just fell off the edge of a cliff, I wonder if it was bad management? :/

Reactions: 4
I really hate marketing to new mums as a whole - like genuinely think they should be a protected category like young kids are, you’re so vulnerable and riddled with self doubt and shame and guilt those first few months it’s unfair to allow brands to capitalise on this - but there’s something SO insidious about flogging “sleep aids” for babies. There are so many factors that determine how your baby sleeps, moreover “sleeping through” is only 4 hours of continuous sleep not an adult’s 10pm - 6am. Sleep deprivation is torture and this brand are sick for trying to make a bit of cash off tired sad mums, I hate them.
Even adults don't always sleep through

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stop making “I nearly died” your personality 😴 lots of people nearly die, but survive and recover. Everyday. The amazing NHS staff saved you and your weight put you at high risk of complications from Covid in the first place. She got lucky, she didn’t survive because of her strength 😒 the cards fell in her favour, that’s literally it. I find her whole narrative really cringey and attention seeking. Please look after your child and maybe get a real job Grace rather than cashing in on this survivor nonsense

Reactions: 25
Stop making “I nearly died” your personality 😴 lots of people nearly die, but survive and recover. Everyday. The amazing NHS staff saved you and your weight put you at high risk of complications from Covid in the first place. She got lucky, she didn’t survive because of her strength 😒 the cards fell in her favour, that’s literally it. I find her whole narrative really cringey and attention seeking. Please look after your child and maybe get a real job Grace rather than cashing in on this survivor nonsense
This a thousand times over. It’s repetitive and it’s boring - change the record.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe how many things she promotes and how many ads she does. It’s like literally everything under the sun we are meant to believe she buys/uses

Reactions: 5
I think it’s safe to say everyone was rooting for her and Cyprus when she was sick, but this ‘girl who lived’ thing is grim, along with the complete lack of respect for the NHS/doctors/nurses/science/medicine which actually saved her. If she has trauma she needs to process, she’d be better off doing it in therapy and not online imo.

Reactions: 13
Ehm excuse me, she didn’t nearly die, she DIED! Lol, this girl
A5D53EC8-5110-4CF3-B68D-CB0857A1EEF6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My teenage daughter was recently admitted to hospital in a bad way. When she was discharged and healed all she spoke about was how amazing the hospital and doctors and nurses were and thank god she went there or she probably wouldn’t have done so well. And she’s prime self centred teenage asshole age ! Here’s a grown woman thinking she survived because the stars were aligned or it was a harvest moon or some bollocks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.