Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My teenage daughter was recently admitted to hospital in a bad way. When she was discharged and healed all she spoke about was how amazing the hospital and doctors and nurses were and thank god she went there or she probably wouldn’t have done so well. And she’s prime self centred teenage asshole age ! Here’s a grown woman thinking she survived because the stars were aligned or it was a harvest moon or some bollocks
Sounds like you’ve raised her well ❤ Glad to hear she’s doing better.
It’s bizarre how entitled (for want of a better word) she’s coming across after this experience. I’d be thanking everyone involved, looking at giving back to the system and people that saved me and trying to do something meaningful with the gift of life id been given.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really think she expected there to be a media frenzy. Interviews left right and centre, book deals, photo shoots, loads of new work and AD campaigns, millions of new followers etc.

Reactions: 28
I really think she expected there to be a media frenzy. Interviews left right and centre, book deals, photo shoots, loads of new work and AD campaigns, millions of new followers etc.
10000%. I bet she’s raging at the fact that nobody’s all that interested.

Reactions: 19
10000%. I bet she’s raging at the fact that nobody’s all that interested.
Definitely this. When she posts a regular post, people just like and say "looking good!" Or whatever basic comment.

But when she references what happens, in come all the reposts calling her strong and praising her for how far she's come.

It gives her validation which is quite sad.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know… if you read the words of that post about the coma, I found it quite real and heartfelt. I do think that would take some coming to terms with and I personally felt she was letting out some genuine emotion there.

Reactions: 2
What’s the betting that ‘exploring’ will just involve getting food and not doing anything fun for the baby.

Reactions: 3
3795836D-A24C-45C0-A5D6-1F1E5AB83069.jpeg
E7637997-A501-4487-95AF-0BA2CA42F382.jpeg

Wow she’s really utilising her ‘nearly died and survived’ story to the max. Grace honestly has nothing else going for her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just read the article and what she went through really does sound horrifically scary.

However, I had to laugh at the line - 'my anesthetist was next to me holding my hand. There was this calm in the room. Lee was singing The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face as he cut the cord.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grace is honestly something else lol! The theatrics! She really does make me laugh sometimes

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1002224View attachment 1002225

Wow she’s really utilising her ‘nearly died and survived’ story to the max. Grace honestly has nothing else going for her.
It’s starting to grate on me not gonna lie. Like I appreciate that she went through literal hell but it’s become her sole identity. ‘Girl who lived’ ‘girl who survived’… like we GET ITTTTT!

Christ look at the size of the portions!

View attachment 1002478
She’s gonna end up dangerously overweight.

Christ look at the size of the portions!

View attachment 1002478
Why’s it look like there’s ‘man’ juices on her food? Where’s the curry sauce? The gravy?

Reactions: 4
It’s starting to grate on me not gonna lie. Like I appreciate that she went through literal hell but it’s become her sole identity. ‘Girl who lived’ ‘girl who survived’… like we GET ITTTTT!

She’s gonna end up dangerously overweight.

Why’s it look like there’s ‘man’ juices on her food? Where’s the curry sauce? The gravy?
Oi, what’s wrong with Tartare sauce 🤣
Curry sauce and gravy you can take or leave down south.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.