Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is it could absolutely be covid because omicron presents often like a cold. I know colds are still around but omicron is bonkers atm. She should be tested but probably won’t be…..
exactly my thought too. The symptoms have massively changed.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thing is it could absolutely be covid because omicron presents often like a cold. I know colds are still around but omicron is bonkers atm. She should be tested but probably won’t be…..
She's been around positive cases. Feeling poorly is enough reason to test but being in contact with the virus, even more so.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Chef Grace… yeah, best stick to the takeaways.

View attachment 969917
I ain’t no greatest cook myself ok but I’m sorry this looks nasty!

I’ve been genuinely curious what are they feeding Cyprus like on a daily basis? I know at this age he can eat basically the same food as everyone maybe just less salt/no salt/less spices, but all we see from her is takeaways or food high in fat/salt/sugar. I haven’t seen anything really wholesome, nutritious.
Is she giving him the same food or cooking separately something nutritious?

Reactions: 12
I ain’t no greatest cook myself ok but I’m sorry this looks nasty!

I’ve been genuinely curious what are they feeding Cyprus like on a daily basis? I know at this age he can eat basically the same food as everyone maybe just less salt/no salt/less spices, but all we see from her is takeaways or food high in fat/salt/sugar. I haven’t seen anything really wholesome, nutritious.
Is she giving him the same food or cooking separately something nutritious?
no doubt still on gifted pouches of Ellas Kitchen

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She isn’t a size 20… she’s probably a size 20 in certain dresses and tops but jeans…. She’s gotta be at least a 24/26. That’s BS. I’m a size 18-20 in jeans, I’m tiny compared to grace and im 5’4. She’s a giant.
Fully agree, she is way bigger than she says she is. Not sure why she feels the need to lie anyway but its particularly jarring as her brand is built on 'body positivity' and all that!

I thought she was fine and healthy. She contridicts herself so much. Needs benefits from the DWP but is employing party organisers and big parties? She is probably in financial difficulties after not ‘working’
And yet the other day was only tweeting about how she was going into the new year in such strong fiscal position - no credit/overdrafts/cards etc.. and now she's moaning about PIP..

Reactions: 10
Grace has been lying about her size for pretty much her whole career, even before she was officially plus size. She was telling people she was a 12-14 when she was 18-20.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Grace has been lying about her size for pretty much her whole career, even before she was officially plus size. She was telling people she was a 12-14 when she was 18-20.
I remember these days too, ive followed grace on and off since she started as we are similar ages and imo she has never been a size 12 and I am not saying that to 'hate', its just fact. Im not even sure why she lies as there is a strong community of plus size/body positivity influencers and her whole brand is built on that whole ethos..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And yet the other day was only tweeting about how she was going into the new year in such strong fiscal position - no credit/
This is what confuses me. Even if she is entitled to PIP, the ease at which she makes money and her overall financial situation... You'd think she'd be gracious (lol) and just leave it.

Grace denying benefits is hardly going to alleviate the financial cost of social care in this country... No.

But as a matter of principle, it seems hugely entitled for her to be complaining about support that could literally make others homeless or without food and heating, but is simply a windfall for her.

I'd respect it if she used the difficulty of getting this benefit to raise awareness of how much worse it could be for someone without her finances.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember these days too, ive followed grace on and off since she started as we are similar ages and imo she has never been a size 12 and I am not saying that to 'hate', its just fact. Im not even sure why she lies as there is a strong community of plus size/body positivity influencers and her whole brand is built on that whole ethos..
I remember when she was buying American Apparel disco pants in a size 12 to slim into them. I've been around since disco pants days! I even remember one time someone asked when she was around a size 16 where she could get plus size < I can't remember what the exact thing was> and she replied on a comment "I'm not plus size". Then that morphed into wanting to be a plus size model.

When she was younger and I assume had a younger following, so many people used to get distressed as she would lie about what size her clothes were which made them think they themselves were bigger than they were. She's always had an obsession with saying clothes are "too big" too.

Reactions: 8
also, I haven’t seen a single influencer or person I know irl on holiday atm 🤣🤣🤣 fishing for freebies
Really? Practically half of the black UK influencers/twitter famous are abroad. Mostly in Ghana or Nigeria. They're only just about returning.

Cor! Grace sounds very out of breath in her recent insta story “plugging her old book”. I think Grace is back up to about a size 24-26 she is a very similar shape and size to Emma Tamsin Hill who quotes similar sizes in her videos.

9F3F8FCD-1391-404A-A421-A38A1FEB8A88.jpeg

1E7ACF08-5F2E-40D2-AC33-6F726F8D35FE.jpeg

What’s with the new way she speaks? I’m not talking about the huskiness left from her illness, but the ‘posh’ sort of accent she has developed?! What?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way grace is going she must be morbidly obese, how much pressure that alone puts on her body.

I wonder how she will cope when her baby gets to a toddler stage and starts running around, I think she will struggle to keep up.

Obv she was going to gain weight after leaving hospital and not eating for months but her intake now seems overboard given by the few things we have seen on Twitter.

I don’t know much about sizes etc, but honestly grace looks unhealthy and must feel it too. I don’t believe anyone is genuinely that happy being so large.

Reactions: 5
This is what confuses me. Even if she is entitled to PIP, the ease at which she makes money and her overall financial situation... You'd think she'd be gracious (lol) and just leave it.

Grace denying benefits is hardly going to alleviate the financial cost of social care in this country... No.

But as a matter of principle, it seems hugely entitled for her to be complaining about support that could literally make others homeless or without food and heating, but is simply a windfall for her.

I'd respect it if she used the difficulty of getting this benefit to raise awareness of how much worse it could be for someone without her finances.
100%.

It doesn't take much more than a cursory glance on the internet/social/mainstream media to see how notoriously awful the application system for PIP is - it is truly shocking and it is a well known issue that even people who are in dire states of health and NEED the help to provide their income/daily basic living costs are commonly turned down, only to have to be put through the stress of appeals and the like before being awarded it. That is the real travesty here that she should be screaming about but as usual, no it only matters to grace when it impacts grace herself.

As ive said a few times on this thread, ive had covid twice, the second time left me in a situation that was not far off grace's actually and was terrifying. I was off work months, the best part of a year, and still have issues from it now. I'm also a medical professional, probably caught it at work and I am not alone in my situation - loads of my colleagues etc have had similar experiences too but I've yet to hear a single one of them moan and be so selfish and, at times, ungrateful as Grace has come across sometimes. I for one am extremely grateful to be here, to have survived and i'm also absolutely grateful to my peers and colleagues who continue to provide excellent care in the toughest of times - some of which ensured my own recovery!

I remember when she was buying American Apparel disco pants in a size 12 to slim into them. I've been around since disco pants days! I even remember one time someone asked when she was around a size 16 where she could get plus size < I can't remember what the exact thing was> and she replied on a comment "I'm not plus size". Then that morphed into wanting to be a plus size model.

When she was younger and I assume had a younger following, so many people used to get distressed as she would lie about what size her clothes were which made them think they themselves were bigger than they were. She's always had an obsession with saying clothes are "too big" too.
Ive also been around since the AA disco pants days!! 😂

yep I also remember that comment too! Its all very odd, I can only assume she has her own battles internally going on with her weight that are very different to the outward image she attemps to project. I think this also applies to her constant urge to try and make everyone think her life is way more 'luxe' than it really is too..

🙋🏽‍♀️ Also here since the disco pants and Jeffrey Campbell days. Couldn’t stand her then can’t stand her now. She still has the same attitude problem all these years later

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.