Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cyprus is such a cutie, seems a lovely, chilled but inquisitive baby. Also very very lucky to be clearly so healthy considering his bumpy start to life. How could you have to ‘count to 10’ when a baby is too young to understand the concept of being naughty? Grace is like an uninterested teenage cousin who’s been slung a tenner and forced to watch him for a few hours, rather than his mum. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Putting your child to bed at 5pm so she can have peace … having to count to 10 numerous times a day? He’s not even bloody 1… god help her when he’s walking and exploring!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Swear she doesn’t even like Cyprus 90% of the time. She’s always either moaning about hun, pulling faces at him or saying how naughty he is on social media when he seems like a normal baby to me
Part-time mum

Reactions: 10
Sounds like he is being a inquisitive baby that needs some attention. Children can’t automatically play by themselves they need adult help, interaction and encouragement.

oh dear if she thinks this stage is hard just wait 6-12 months when full on crazy active toddler and then the tantrums begin! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t say leaving your 11 month old child in various containers (high chair, that swing seat she balances on the sofa, etc) and in front of the tv all day is really gentle parenting, and +1 another who can’t understand what a child that age is doing to warrant anger or swearing?

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how to formulate it better but she doesn’t seem very “motherly”.
All the complaining, leaving him in that dangerous baby walker thing, forcing him to sleep at 5 pm which is unheard of early,always jetting him off to her family. I don’t know… Maybe because she didn’t have those first months together?
I know it’s absolutely the hardest thing ever, specially being first time mum.Sometimes it’s soul crushing exhausting. Mine and Graces due dates were week or so apart so I connected to her during her pregnancy more.
I’m not saying she’s a bad mother, no, but what she portrays seems so… off. Like I said it’s hard to explain the vibes I get from her. Like she really needed a baby not truly wanted.

I’m pretty sure you would just cover up or go under the sheets if you are expecting someone at the door even if you are not the one opening it. You don’t sit there half naked in their full view!
I wish the Archangel or who was it she saw would fuckin slap some common sense into her and then kick her back to Earth!
B7F2FC03-F5C2-4521-AC49-E60CF8FAB13D.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Her life revolves around food and she is just addicted to super heavy food. Who eats like this all the time? Don’t get me wrong I love a burger and some Thai takeaway, but I will one of those meals per week or so, not in a span of 24hrs. The rest of my diet consists of normal foods like a salad, sandwich, soup, fruits, veg, whatever. She just seems to survive on junk and greasy foods only, she must feel awful.
42ACC4AD-7E7D-4079-8C5F-CF8A32EEDEE2.png
919E9FF5-998F-419A-BCD9-37C5539CB4EE.png
A2589F19-7B52-4BB1-848F-2C4B2F84F1F2.png

Reactions: 5
It's hard to impress me with Thai food as my tastebuds know when it's the real deal...only the finest things in life for our Grace. Jesus Christ she's such a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grace literally said in her last YouTube video she is not fussed by food, I beg to differ.

Grace is so unhealthy (food wise).

Her life revolves around food and she is just addicted to super heavy food. Who eats like this all the time? Don’t get me wrong I love a burger and some Thai takeaway, but I will one of those meals per week or so, not in a span of 24hrs. The rest of my diet consists of normal foods like a salad, sandwich, soup, fruits, veg, whatever. She just seems to survive on junk and greasy foods only, she must feel awful. View attachment 908299View attachment 908300View attachment 908301
All her life consists of eating tit and talking tit.

• Haha
Why isn’t she just honest about the fact she’s still unwell?! That wasn’t a wild weekend and she spent Sunday recovering and again today. I have a chronic illness and it’s very similar in terms of energy. There’s no way she’s back to fill health like she says.

Reactions: 11
Grace literally said in her last YouTube video she is not fussed by food, I beg to differ.

Grace is so unhealthy (food wise).
I think what she meant is not fussed by food is “ I’m not fussed what kinda of a food it is. If it’s food I eat it!”
Like Joey from Friends - “I mean, what's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good! “

Reactions: 4
Swear she doesn’t even like Cyprus 90% of the time. She’s always either moaning about hun, pulling faces at him or saying how naughty he is on social media when he seems like a normal baby to me
I've said it before but she's trying to be relatable with the mum struggles but she's seriously overdoing it. She tries so hard to prove her baby is difficult like many babies can be, so she can join in on typical parenting conversations.

Obviously I'm not going to downplay how hard it can be and everyone copes differently, but illness aside she seems to be unable to handle even the smallest "misbehaviour" from Cyprus.

Babies are their own people and they obviously don't understand things the way adults do. But instead of taking his personality and behaviour into her stride, she seems to want to suppress him into her idea of a perfect child. Everything he does seems to be too much for her. Like I said, during pregnancy she expected Cyprus to just learn to sleep through the night yet the reality is she's forcing a 5pm bedtime because she needs hours to decompress.

Also how does that work? Won't he wake in the night when she's sleeping?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There’s a new covid strain about and they’re not even bothering to wear a mask, I will have no sympathy if she gets covid again while pregnant
She is unbelievably selfish. My angry reaction was to her behaviour, not your post x

Reactions: 11
It’s disgusting what she eats. After everything she’s been through health wise surely for a normal person having a mostly healthy diet is is a massive no brainer. Oh no, there’s Grace - half naked in bed - gorging on buttermilk burgers and massive Thai room service deliveries. It’s actually pretty dark.

Reactions: 13
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. People were mad when I said dumping your infant constantly on other people is a red flag but look at this 🤷‍♀️ She hasn't formed a proper bond with him and doesnt make any effort to. A 11 month old and you're swearing under your breath at him? Pathetic.

Reactions: 22
I've said it before but she's trying to be relatable with the mum struggles but she's seriously overdoing it. She tries so hard to prove her baby is difficult like many babies can be, so she can join in on typical parenting conversations.

Obviously I'm not going to downplay how hard it can be and everyone copes differently, but illness aside she seems to be unable to handle even the smallest "misbehaviour" from Cyprus.

Babies are their own people and they obviously don't understand things the way adults do. But instead of taking his personality and behaviour into her stride, she seems to want to suppress him into her idea of a perfect child. Everything he does seems to be too much for her. Like I said, during pregnancy she expected Cyprus to just learn to sleep through the night yet the reality is she's forcing a 5pm bedtime because she needs hours to decompress.

Also how does that work? Won't he wake in the night when she's sleeping?

Not her problem because then Lee will get up in the night with him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.