Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bare to watch the interview. It’ll irritate me and I’m trying to enjoy my Friday lol
She’s a weird gal (who lived) but not through Covid, nope, it was a cardiac arrest and malfunction of her life. Makes me laugh. She needs TOO COME OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA with her fishy cod fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t watch it either. I don’t understand her denial that covid caused her to be so gravely ill and that medicine and modern science saved her life ( plus the medics, nurses and mdt obvs)

I know accepting that truth probably goes against all her new age hippy grand rising tit but still it’s pretty obvious to everyone else despite her manifesting and angel dreams oh and telling doctors how to do their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it a paparazzi photo? Is it? Really?

I think someone has some grand delusions rather than grand risings.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah definitely paparazzi took that picture, sure my love!
She wishes she’s some celebrity with paparazzi following her everywhere she goes!
No none cares about your cold frozen cod and nonstop bleeding vagina!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's desperate for cash if she is now needing to promote frozen fish
And then still go on the stories to beg for likes cuz frankly none cares about it. 😂

But on the other hand - we don’t know about their financial situation. I don’t think it’s bad and I don’t think they are struggling or the money is tight, not at all. Maybe a bit worse then pre Covid, pre pregnancy, which would be understandable.

But if someone would come to me and ask to advertise cold ass fish when I know money situation is a bit meh and “every little helps” , f…. me, I would advertise the life out of that poor little frozen bastard!
I would make that cod my BFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the interview she said that love brought her back to life. She’s trying a bit too hard to romanticise a near death experience, in my personal opinion. I guess the thousands of other people who died from covid weren’t loved enough 🥲.

Anyways she can word it however she wants it’s her personal experience, but a little gratitude on live TV to the medical team who didn’t give up on her would of been nice. She really doesn’t get the privilege of having access to first world medics

• Sick
Reactions: 28
In the interview she said that love brought her back to life. She’s trying a bit too hard to romanticise a near death experience, in my personal opinion. I guess the thousands of other people who died from covid weren’t loved enough 🥲.

Anyways she can word it however she wants it’s her personal experience, but a little gratitude on live TV to the medical team who didn’t give up on her would of been nice. She really doesn’t get the privilege of having access to first world medics
She got excellent care and thanked nobody at all. Little Cyprus and lee are lovely but she is so unlikeable. So self absorbed.

Reactions: 22
Her gmb interview was so insensitive to Kate garraway - is her husband still ill from covid because he’s not loved enough?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched it had to turn it off. She comes across so entitled. My mum had the exact same thing happen to her with comas' cardiac arrest lived for 4 months after with no brain damage. It was covid but anyways, she really thinks the arse shines out her own arse does Grace. She comes across as a revolting person tbh no warmth or genuine or humility comes across from her. And who the duck shares a pap photo. Shes such a fishy beg.

it wasn't covid for my mum* even.

Reactions: 10
Oh that’s really sad. That’s not just letting off steam. Where’s her bleeping celestial gratitude now?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.