Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her entire existence on the net is telling us what Cyprus ate… then telling us she’s bleeding from her unwashed vag. Then telling us she’s binge watched telly and ignored her kid all day whilst he watches coco melon on an iPad. She then tells us she’s excited about something but turns out it’s an AD. Oh, and did you know, she’s the girl who lived!?? And saw Archangel Raphael who told her to go back to earth because without her, we couldn’t possibly go on…. archangel grace will be her new alter ego.
Sort your fecking washing pile out and play with your kid grace, you’ve barely seen him since birth love.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s a way to brag that she’s lost weight without saying it (a big no no oh plus size community)

Even though she’s still basically the same
Yh Grace is basically the same size as pre-pregnancy even though she insists she’s a size 18-20 *cough*.She was banging on about boundaries/trauma, I mean look at the tweets:
BA1CD8BA-E14C-413B-86AE-A5D4A9616E21.jpeg

7293DF07-3303-48BA-9227-CA1A1C9051FB.jpeg

She also posted something the other day about “losing weight” but in some kind of woo woo metaphorical sense. You know she is “the gal who lived” and no doubt was extremely “triggered” by a follower that didn’t acknowledge the fact that Grace was in a coma, died,
met Archangel Raphael who gave her “energy and told her to go back” to earth, or read her Grazia interview. I mean can you call yourself a follower if you’re not aware of the aforementioned? 🤷.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yh Grace is basically the same size as pre-pregnancy even though she insists she’s a size 18-20 *cough*.She was banging on about boundaries/trauma, I mean look at the tweets:
View attachment 900354
View attachment 900355
She also posted something the other day about “losing weight” but in some kind of woo woo metaphorical sense. You know she is “the gal who lived” and no doubt was extremely “triggered” by a follower that didn’t acknowledge the fact that Grace was in a coma, died,
met Archangel Raphael who gave her “energy and told her to go back” to earth, or read her Grazia interview. I mean can you call yourself a follower if you’re not aware of the aforementioned? 🤷.
"The anniversary of MY hospital admission and cardiac arrest" interesting how she deliberately chooses not to talk about Covid, the reason she ended up there.

And above all, isn’t it her only baby’s first birthday?! Shouldn't she better focus on that and rejoice. It would be any parent first thinking, even those mums who suffered, had very difficult pregnancies or deliveries. Nasty selfish woman.

Reactions: 20
So she now admits the trauma and long lasting mental health side of her illness but not the illness that caused it. Covid of course didn’t nearly kill her and any last affects have been caused by the coma she manifested and nasty drugs that kept her alive not the damage we all know COVID can do 🤯

Reactions: 8
I know someone who was in a coma for a while due to COVID (honestly thought he was a goner) and he lost loads of weight due to the coma - he was pretty honest about it. He's still slim now, I just wonder really how she is still bigger despite going through all of that? I know everyone is different.

Reactions: 2
Grace is basically the same size as pre-pregnancy even though she insists she’s a size 18-20 *cough
I really disagree, I think if you’re looking at just the curated Insta pictures of her then yeah - but the candid pic of her on that podcast or sat on the floor versus now she’s easily more than halved.

She didn’t really gain much in pregnancy either - largely because she only had a 5/6 month pregnancy and you only start to gain significant weight at that mark!

Reactions: 2
I know someone who was in a coma for a while due to COVID (honestly thought he was a goner) and he lost loads of weight due to the coma - he was pretty honest about it. He's still slim now, I just wonder really how she is still bigger despite going through all of that? I know everyone is different.
She probably gained a lot of weight after due to going months without food. She said in last YouTube video she’s essentially not bothered by food anymore but her Twitter posts say otherwise. I don’t think grace will ever be content with her weight. Grace gained a considerable amount of weight in past 5 odd years. Grace had said she’s struggled with an ED for years. Not sure if she recovered?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
asking your 1 yr old why he must be put everything in his mouth?????
saying he’s feral for doing what babies do??

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s forcing the relatable mum thing too hard.

Your tired and need sleep? That baby is at its nans half the week and your always in the bath watching box sets.

Reactions: 14
Lollllll the add for frozen cod. The product placement 😂

“extra large” the packaging says too 😂😅😅 this is a bridge too far

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.